The need for symbolic thought in an increasingly chaotic world

I know nothing on this subject, but I think you can find some info by Randall Carlson. I just remember Pashalis' interesting thread about ne of his work Randall Carlson's Work: Striking similarities (Comets, Geology, Catastrophism etc.) through Decades of meticulous research?!

Maybe the search button would give you more info :flowers:
Thank you! I just want to explore. I don't know the nature of this subject, why do they call it sacred? Is there a geometry that is not sacred?:umm: I do not know, for this reason, I think it is better to ask here in the forum because I trust the guidance I may receive.
Well, thanks again! I'm off now for the thread with Randall Carlson material. Greetings :flowers:

Hi Stella Marys!
in the book i'm reading, The power of color by Morton Walker, there is some pages about the geometry of sound. I'm not keen on music, but i share some pieces of the book, as you talked about Pythagoras, and soung geometry. You can buy it for cheap or read it for free on archive.org :-)

llt15.PNG
llt16.PNG
llt17.PNG
llt18.PNG

Hi Stella Marys!
in the book i'm reading, The power of color by Morton Walker, there is some pages about the geometry of sound. I'm not keen on music, but i share some pieces of the book, as you talked about Pythagoras, and soung geometry. You can buy it for cheap or read it for free on archive.org :-)

View attachment 32943
View attachment 32944
View attachment 32945
View attachment 32946
Thank you very much!!:-D I'm already looking for it and I hope to be able to translate it... Greetings:flowers:

Thank you! I just want to explore. I don't know the nature of this subject, why do they call it sacred? Is there a geometry that is not sacred?:umm: I do not know, for this reason, I think it is better to ask here in the forum because I trust the guidance I may receive.

Well, as far as I remember, at least according to Carlson, the word "sacred" in "sacred-geometry" came into being because the master builders of buildings like the Gothic Cathedrals in the middle ages, used advanced geometry like the Golden section, astronomy etc, in order to build/design those sacred churches. The sacred in "sacred-geometry" therefore seems to refer back to the fact that such geometry was used in the design and construction of those sacred buildings. I always wondered about that term too and was also rather rebuffed by it myself but Carlson's explanation seems to make it more understandable and less strange.

Well, as far as I remember, at least according to Carlson, the word "sacred" in "sacred-geometry" came into being because the master builders of buildings like the Gothic Cathedrals in the middle ages, used advanced geometry like the Golden section, astronomy etc, in order to build/design those sacred churches. The sacred in "sacred-geometry" therefore seems to refer back to the fact that such geometry was used in the design and construction of those sacred buildings. I always wondered about that term too and was also rather rebuffed by it myself but Carlson's explanation seems to make it more understandable and less strange.

Hi, I'm reading the thread about Carlson's work. By the way, thank you very much for the work you did, excellent work Pashalis!
I must be more careful with the dispersion of my attention because I am working on several threads... I plan to read more about "sacred geometry" and see more videos of Carlson, he is an amazing person! I'm surprised...
Now, if a person with those characteristics of intelligence, formation and personality is interested in geometry, it makes me think that there is something important to explore there... I don't know, it's just a thought that crosses my mind. Thank you and greetings.:wizard:

Back
Top Bottom