The new family member

Awww, what a cute doggie! Thank you casper for sharing, I hope this is the beginning of a long friendsheip that benefits you both.

Casper, how beautiful! He is adorable. I wish you many many years of love with him. Take pictures of him while he is a baby, they grow so fast! Congratulations. Kiss him from me.
:hug2:

Keit said:
What a cutie!

doglick.gif

Indeed what a cutie.

And what a nice smiley Keit.
doglick.gif

Awww he is adorable casper, and the name too! He looks like a little fur ball of joy :love:

casper said:
Meet the new member of my family, mix of German and Belgian shepherds.
He was 2 months old, very playful, loves balls, I love him.
His name is Bony :) :) :)

No more pictures casper, please. He is just too cute and adorable! ;) When you get a chance, give him another gentle scratch for me.

Congratulations and wishing you many years or real, warm friendship! I'd suggest for you to find a good source of info about those two breeds and their psychology. I used to have a friend who was Belgian shepherd breeder. From what I heard and observed, they need a strong and devoted leader, the same is true for the other, German breed. With good approach (which includes 'tough love') all parts will be happy, otherwise both, the dog and his human friend, will suffer. And be warned - they perfectly know how to soften you and melt your heart, so it may be quite a challenge not to fall for that when necessary! :)

Aww, what an adorable puppy! :)

Congratulations Casper, wishing you and your family many years of friendship and love. Thanks for sharing.

Oh woah!!! :love: :love: What an absolute cutie you got there! I just wanna give him a big squeeze!!!!!!

This is a crucial stage in your dog's life so don't forget how important it is! Also, don't get discouraged. I know the peeing, and eating stuff that doesn't belong to them can sometimes be overwhelming, but try to remain patient!

I wish you the best of luck with your new life companion!! <3

Possibility of Being said:
Congratulations and wishing you many years or real, warm friendship! I'd suggest for you to find a good source of info about those two breeds and their psychology. I used to have a friend who was Belgian shepherd breeder. From what I heard and observed, they need a strong and devoted leader, the same is true for the other, German breed. With good approach (which includes 'tough love') all parts will be happy, otherwise both, the dog and his human friend, will suffer. And be warned - they perfectly know how to soften you and melt your heart, so it may be quite a challenge not to fall for that when necessary! :)

Excellent advice!

Casper, your dog looks very cute but also smart, even he is still a baby. I wish you much great time with him.

Back
Top Bottom