The Number 17 (Document 17 and MH17)

axj

The Living Force
Regarding the disclosure of the Saudi involvement in the 9/11 attacks, there has been a lot of talk about a "Document 17" lately.

This brought to my attention the many 17's related to the MH17 crash:

The MH17 plane crashed on July 17, 2014 at 17:17 local time and exactly 17 years after it was put in service on July 17, 1997.

I'm just wondering what this symbology can mean and whether it may have to do with something that is supposed to happen in 2017.

A few interesting facts about this number:

In Italian culture, the number 17 is considered unlucky. When viewed as the Roman numeral, XVII, it is then changed anagrammatically to VIXI, which in the Latin language it translates to "I have lived", the perfect implying "My life is over." (c.f. "Vixerunt", Cicero's famous announcement of an execution.)

According to Plutarch's Moralia, the Egyptians have a legend that the end of Osiris' life came on the seventeenth of a month, on which day it is quite evident to the eye that the period of the full moon is over.

Now, because of this, the Pythagoreans call this day "the Barrier," and utterly abominate this number. For the number seventeen, coming in between the square sixteen and the oblong rectangle eighteen, which, as it happens, are the only plane figures that have their perimeters equal their areas, bars them off from each other and disjoins them, and breaks up the epogdoon by its division into unequal intervals.

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/17_(number)

Back
Top Bottom