The Oil That Heals: A Physician's Successes With Castor Oil Treatments

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A fascinating analysis of a medical doctor's research on and verification of the healing properties of castor oil packs, first recommended by the noted psychic Edgar Cayce as an adjunct for many ailments that resist traditional medical treatment. Dr. McGarey reviews the history of castor oil and its use throughout the centuries, chronicles the research done at the A.R.E. Clinic, and details case histories in which he employed castor oil packs as a healing agent with remarkably successful results. This book is part of the breakthrough efforts to recognize alternative medicine as an inexpensive, yet effective solution for people who are unhappy with the high cost of traditional medical/drug therapy.
Castor oil was recommended in the Edgar Cayce readings more than 1000 times. Dr. McGarey recounts case histories in which he succeeded in using castor oil packs as a healing agent for a variety of disorders.

Not read yet, in the pipe.

Attachments

• The Oil That Heals.png
    The Oil That Heals.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 66
Ellipse, thanks for your information about “The Oil That Heals” book. And I got the book few weeks ago. It is fascinating book that can heal various ailments in the body safely.
And about two days ago, I felt my left ear some kind of sharp pains that also felt in my throat too. So, I used Q-tip to put some castor oil in the ear yesterday and today. And now no more pain. The oil is amazing!

Ellipse, thanks for your information about “The Oil That Heals” book. And I got the book few weeks ago. It is fascinating book that can heal various ailments in the body safely.
And about two days ago, I felt my left ear some kind of sharp pains that also felt in my throat too. So, I used Q-tip to put some castor oil in the ear yesterday and today. And now no more pain. The oil is amazing!
Kay Kim, I rub it into skin tags and they disappear after a few days.

Yeah, it can require a bit of organisation (sleeping on a towel) to not stain all but it's effective. Glad you healed your pain! 👍

Thank you, Ellipse for this information - did not remember seeing it before. I did a quick search and found an article by Dr. Axe on the uses of castor oil along with some recipes for specific needs. Here are the first few paragraphs:

Studies suggest that many of castor oil’s benefits come down to its chemical composition. It’s classified as a type of triglyceride fatty acid, and almost 90 percent of its fatty acid content is a specific and rare compound called ricinoleic acid.

Ricinoleic acid is not found in many other plants or substances, making the castor plant unique since it’s a concentrated source.

Aside from its primary constituent, ricinoleic acid, castor oil also contains other beneficial salts and esters that mainly act as skin-conditioning agents. This is why, according to a report published in the International Journal of Toxicology, this oil is used in over 700 cosmetic products and counting.

Research studies have found that castor oil contains therapeutic components including fatty acids, flavonoids, phenolic compounds, amino acids, terpenoids and phytosterols. These various compounds give the oil the following properties and potential health benefits:

• Anti-diabetic
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Antimicrobial
  • Antioxidant
  • Hepatoprotective (ability to prevent damage to the liver)
  • Free radical scavenging
  • Wound-healing
Compounds found in castor can help stabilize the texture and consistency of products, which is why castor oil is used in so many cosmetics, hair and skincare treatments.

Reports show that this oil can be safely taken internally. When swallowed, it’s hydrolyzed in the small intestine by pancreatic enzymes, leading to the release of glycerol and ricinoleic acid, along with other beneficial metabolites. [...]

Ideally look for a reputable brand of cold-pressed, pure, organic castor oil at your local health food store, or online if you can’t find it in stores.

To make your own castor oil pack:

Some people believe that the most effective use of castor oil is castor oil packs or poultices. These might be able to help increase topical absorption through the skin’s pores.

You can make your own easily, or purchase a pre-made kit.

To make your own pack you’ll need a bottle of castor oil and a soft piece of fabric, such as flannel that can be found in health stores and online.
  • To make your own pack, saturate a piece of flannel and place it over your abdomen or other painful areas. It takes approximately 3–4 ounces of castor oil to make one pack the size of a washcloth or small hand towel.
  • Wrap castor oil cloth around any painful area. Cover the oiled cloth with another hand towel or a plastic wrap to prevent oil getting on clothes or furniture.
  • You may want to also apply heat to support absorption.
  • Let the pack sit for one hour or more.
  • You can also massage the oil into any area where soothing is desired.

Practical Reasons to Stock a Bottle of Castor Oil at Home​

Story at a glance:
  • Castor oil is considered one of the world’s oldest drugs, perhaps most well-known for its laxative effects and ability to induce labor in pregnant women — although I don’t recommend using it for the latter purpose
  • While castor beans have notable anti-inflammatory, anthelmintic, antibacterial, wound-healing and laxative properties, they also contain ricin, a poison; fortunately, ricin isn’t found in castor oil
  • Castor oil packs may help relieve symptoms of constipation in the elderly; the FDA considers castor oil as "generally regarded as safe and effective" for use as a stimulant laxative
  • Topical application of ricinoleic acid found in castor oil may exert “remarkable analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects,” including relief from muscle and joint pain
  • Castor oil may be useful for fungal diseases, skin health, dry eye and other eye surface diseases

Attachments

• reasons-to-stock-a-bottle-of-castor-oil-at-home-pdf.pdf
    217 KB · Views: 6
I used castor oil poltices alot on the liver gallbladder area when i was having severe liver challenges and found them very beneficial !

I have been putting a caster oil pack on my son's liver. His platelets were getting low and no understanding of why. Actually the oncologist we were referred to made a cryptic reference to the Covid Shot, which he did get the J&J Vax. So, we have been seeing the oncologist every 3-4 months and after a year of on and off packs, his liver enzymes and platelets are in the normal range.

I use the organic caster oil in glass bottles. Love the stuff.

use the organic caster oil in glass bottles.

Back
Top Bottom