The only question I have right now.

AWERLORD

The Force is Strong With This One
Hail. I haven't been here for a very long time, and now that my life has changed in the span of the month, even faster in the last weak, I have been thinking a lot about my current condition and place in my life. Being in a hospital with a chronic disease that has no cure, opened my eyes to those I ignored for too long, my parents, my relatives, my friends, and those around me.
The monumental decision that I made, my amended relationships with my father, improved relationship with a mother and those close by, I started viewing world through a different angle. My depression is gone, I feel more free then I ever was. Watching how world is changing rapidly for the worse, I only have one question on my mind, that is directed both to you guys, and those "white t-shirt" guys I would wish to talk to. My question is: Am I a sleeper agent for the forces of the light?

Hi, @AWERLORD, I think that only you can find out yourselve.
And if you are a true seeker, you will eventually ;-).
So I have to say, that I havent found the purpose, why I came here in this incarnation, but one thing is clear for me, one part of my mission is to learn how to truely serve others, the second one is to gain knowledge and to learn how to gain. So step by step :-D, I think it is the same for most people.
You can find out too, look back at your life, analyse it, may you will find your answer already here.

I wish you the best, you will find it out. 🙃💪

Am I a sleeper agent for the forces of the light
To have only one question in life but expect to have it answered by others, you might first need to convey a better idea of what precisely you mean by this concept - 'sleeper agent for the forces of the light' - and why you think it is so pertinent to your particular situation. Since you say its your only question, have you tried answering it yourself?

I did not expect an answer, I already figured it out myself. I just find it funny how my whole life has played out to this point, like someone choreographed it really well, to make sure I will get to this point by going through everything I had to go through. My situation is quite simple though, whole life, I just existed, I did had something in me, like I do not like to lie to others, and I value honesty the most from all good traits. Despite me just being here, why would I even bother coming to places like this a decade ago, getting just enough insight and continuing on. My path has twist and turns, but during this path, there are places and people I met and will meet, that lead me to believe that none of it is accidental, and all that happened must have been the plan all along. By whom though, me, or someone else, I guess I will find out eventually. Right now, all I can say, I am here because I need to be here. I just wanted your thoughts on this.

Hail. I haven't been here for a very long time, and now that my life has changed in the span of the month, even faster in the last weak, I have been thinking a lot about my current condition and place in my life. Being in a hospital with a chronic disease that has no cure, opened my eyes to those I ignored for too long, my parents, my relatives, my friends, and those around me.
The monumental decision that I made, my amended relationships with my father, improved relationship with a mother and those close by, I started viewing world through a different angle. My depression is gone, I feel more free then I ever was. Watching how world is changing rapidly for the worse, I only have one question on my mind, that is directed both to you guys, and those "white t-shirt" guys I would wish to talk to. My question is: Am I a sleeper agent for the forces of the light?
@AWERLORD
From my point of view, each of us becomes a "dormant agent of the forces of light" the moment we start working on ourselves?
I wish you, others and myself that through work we become "active agents of the forces of light". :cool2:

To have only one question in life but expect to have it answered by others, you might first need to convey a better idea of what precisely you mean by this concept - 'sleeper agent for the forces of the light' - and why you think it is so pertinent to your particular situation. Since you say its your only question, have you tried answering it yourself?
Also very importantly, if you indeed are a sleeper agent, what do you need to do to awaken yourself? It's not 'the only question'. Asking it - and wanting it to be true - is only the beginning of a long path.

In response to Laura, the C's told her (I am paraphrasing): "You are waking up very well, thank you!".

In another response the C's said (I'm paraphrasing again): "Everyone will have a part to play in the times to come!"

And finally, if there comes a time when the work will continue in fourth density, fine. If not, then fine too.

Those are my thoughts about your situation... and mine too.:-)

It reminded me of what the Cs have said to Laura on other occasions. "It doesn't matter where you are but who you are and what you see" And if you know who you are, you don't need labels but to work on yourself to discover step by step your potential.

(Ennio) Getting back to knowledge and communication... Is there any particular area of knowledge that people should be focusing on?

A: Self knowledge and ones own weaknesses.

It is your decision to be a light agent or not but the most important thing is what you are going to do once you have made the decision.

Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's accumulation of daily steps, daily choices, daily activities?

A: Yes and it would be extremely beneficial if more of your members learned and practiced this.

Q: (L) Can you be more specific about that?

A: For those who find themselves in a life situation that is less than desirable or optimal, small daily acts that declare their affinity for another reality will accumulate and trigger a phase transition.

Thank you guys for the responses. To answer what I will do is very simple. I will do my part to raise the frequency.

P.S the whole "sleeper agent" thing, it is just a term from a video game that I know. Did not intended to label myself, that is all.

I did not expect an answer, I already figured it out myself. I just find it funny how my whole life has played out to this point, like someone choreographed it really well, to make sure I will get to this point by going through everything I had to go through. My situation is quite simple though, whole life, I just existed, I did had something in me, like I do not like to lie to others, and I value honesty the most from all good traits. Despite me just being here, why would I even bother coming to places like this a decade ago, getting just enough insight and continuing on. My path has twist and turns, but during this path, there are places and people I met and will meet, that lead me to believe that none of it is accidental, and all that happened must have been the plan all along. By whom though, me, or someone else, I guess I will find out eventually. Right now, all I can say, I am here because I need to be here. I just wanted your thoughts on this.

According to some of the clues we have about the Afterlife, we choose at least some parts of our lives before we come here in order to learn the important lessons we want to learn during this lifetime, so part of that sense could be related to that as well.

Anyway, I think it's good to have the perspective that things happen for a reason and that there's a reason for your life. This gives you meaning even if you don't have the words to describe that meaning yet. And having a meaningful life is already akin to lighting a candle in darkness of nihilism in this day and age, I think. :-)

I would say that the answer to being an agent for light probably isn't the important one but rather taking a decision of wanting to be one, defining what that means and living according to that decision. As others said above, what are you going to do with it?

Labels are always dangerous I think because a person can't only be one thing. We're many different things at many different times. We have both the capacity to be good or bad - that is the gift we've been given!

More than labels, it's how you act that matters. Focus on actions rather than labels 😉

Ps, don't spend too much time playing video games 🤪

Back
Top Bottom