The Order of Abel Book

hamletguildencrantz

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi all! Here's my question.
What is The Order of Abel Book?
Are they STS or STO?

Disclaimer: I saw this organisation in my dreams. In my dream I was in New-York and was planning to go to Denver airport, than I was hearing the voice that was telling me: "The Order of Abel Book are your enemies".
After that I was waking up.

It occurs to me that they will be your enemies depending on whether you are "able" or not.
Thank you for your reply. Actually I don't think that they're my enemies. I don't like to claim someone as enemy. But maybe there is the clue inside this quote (I remember this quote correctly). I dont know. I'm thinking about it for a long time and have no idea what is Order of Abel Book...

I found this:

In mathematics, Abel's identity (also called Abel's formula[1] or Abel's differential equation identity) is an equation that expresses the Wronskian of two solutions of a homogeneous second-order linear ordinary differential equation in terms of a coefficient of the original differential equation. The relation can be generalised to nth-order linear ordinary differential equations. The identity is named after the Norwegian mathematician Niels Henrik Abel.

Since Abel's identity relates to the different linearly independent solutions of the differential equation, it can be used to find one solution from the other. It provides useful identities relating the solutions, and is also useful as a part of other techniques such as the method of variation of parameters. It is especially useful for equations such as Bessel's equation where the solutions do not have a simple analytical form, because in such cases the Wronskian is difficult to compute directly.

:-D

The phrase "Tower of Babel" does not appear in the Bible; it is always "the city and the tower" (אֶת הָעִיר וְאֶת הַמִּגְדָּל, ʾeṯ hā-ʿîr wəʾeṯ ha-mmiḡdāl) or just "the city" (הָעִיר, hāʿîr). The original derivation of the name Babel (also the Hebrew name for Babylon) is uncertain. The native, Akkadian name of the city was Bāb-ilim, meaning "gate of God". However, that form and interpretation itself are now usually thought to be the result of an Akkadian folk etymology applied to an earlier form of the name, Babilla, of unknown meaning and probably non-Semitic origin. According to the Bible, the city received the name "Babel" from the Hebrew verb בָּלַל (bālal), meaning to jumble or to confuse.

Source: Tower of Babel - Wikipedia

What do you think? 🤔

Hi all! Here's my question.
What is The Order of Abel Book?
Are they STS or STO?

Disclaimer: I saw this organisation in my dreams. In my dream I was in New-York and was planning to go to Denver airport, than I was hearing the voice that was telling me: "The Order of Abel Book are your enemies".
After that I was waking up.
Generally, dreams are symbolic and they come from unconscious or sub conscience. All sorts forces can give signal there including good guys like your own soul/Higher self etc. If we consider that they have a meaning and it is given in a language that is meaningful to you to decipher. Few comments as I understand it.
  • You are from London and you are in New york and going to Denver Airport.
    • Both London and New york are BIG financial centers and are closely related w.r.t how they function and it is decisively negative.
    • As per C's, Denver Airport is a big scandal, with underground bases with infrastructure to mass hypnotize population and I guess it is related to using humans as 'Containers' in the very near future. Search forum for Denver Airport.
  • I couldn't find much on 'Order of Abel' Book. You may want to think, what it means for you about the words - 'Order', 'Abel' , 'Book'.
    • For the discussion purposes, let's consider, that you mis-remembered 'Babel' as 'Abel'. Even in that scenario, As per C's "Tower of Babel" is destroyed by Lizzies to prevent unification of the people. Search forum again.

Yes! Cool news!
I found them.
Abelians (Latin: Abelonii; also Abelites,[1] Abeloites or Abelonians) were a Christian sect that emerged in the 4th century in the countryside near Hippo Regius in north Africa during the reign of Arcadius.[2][1] They lived in continence as they affirmed Abel did. They were required to be married but were forbidden to consummate the marriage. Each couple was required to adopt two children, a boy and a girl.[2] When their adoptive parents died, these adoptees would then form a couple and adopt further two children.[1] Because no children of Abel are mentioned in Scripture, the Abelians assumed that he had none.[2] This view was influenced by Jewish, and Manichean-inspired Gnostic perspectives on Abel that recognized that, while he was married, he remained a virgin.[1] The only record of the sect is in Augustine of Hippo's De Haereticis ch. 87,[2] where he writes that the name of the sect is probably of Punic origin.[1] According to Augustine, the sect became extinct in 428 when its last members converted to Catholicism.[1]
Information source: Abelians - Wikipedia

I found them!!! Unknown story of the Order of Abel...

Meyers 1905
[25] Abelsorden, eine 1745 zu Greifswald gestiftete, aber bald wieder eingegangene Gesellschaft, deren Mitglieder (Abeliten) in Redlichkeit und Aufrichtigkeit Abel, dem Sohn Adams, nachzueifern sich verpflichteten. Vgl. »Der Abelit« (Leipz. 1746).

Quelle:Meyers Großes Konversations-Lexikon, Band 1. Leipzig 1905, S. 25.Permalink:Abelsorden

Brockhaus 1911
[4] Abelīten, Abelianer, Abeloiten, christl. Sekte des 4. Jahrh. in Nordafrika, verwarf den ehelichen Umgang. – Im 18. Jahrh. Name der Mitglieder des Abelsordens in Greifswald, die Abel, dem Sohn Adams, an Redlichkeit und Aufrichtigkeit nacheiferten.

Quelle:Brockhaus' Kleines Konversations-Lexikon, fünfte Auflage, Band 1. Leipzig 1911., S. 4.Permalink:Abeliten

Pierer 1857
[24] Abelsorden, Gesellschaft mit geheimen, den Freimaurern nachgebildeten Worten, Zeichen u. Gebräuchen, die im Anfange des 18. Jahrh. in Greifswald zu moral. Zwecken zusammentrat u. den Patriarchen Abel zum Patron erwählte, aber bald erlosch. Vgl. Der Abelit, Lpz. 1746.

Quelle:Pierer's Universal-Lexikon, Band 1. Altenburg 1857, S. 24.Permalink:Abelsorden

English:
Meyers 1905

[25] Order of Abel, a society founded in Greifswald in 1745 but soon dissolved, whose members (Abelites) pledged to emulate Abel, the son of Adam, in honesty and honesty. See “The Abelit” (Leipz. 1746).

Source: Meyer's Great Conversation Lexicon, Volume 1. Leipzig 1905, p. 25. Permalink: Abelsorden

Brockhaus 1911
[4] Abelites, Abelians, Abeloites, Christian. 4th century sect in North Africa that rejected marital intercourse. – In the 18th century, name of the members of the Order of Abel in Greifswald, who emulated Abel, the son of Adam, in terms of honesty and honesty.

Source: Brockhaus' Small Conversation Lexicon, fifth edition, Volume 1. Leipzig 1911., p. 4. Permalink: Abeliten

Pierer 1857
[24] Order of Abels, society with secret words, signs and customs modeled on the Freemasons, which were used in Greifswald at the beginning of the 18th century. The church met for various purposes and chose the patriarch Abel as patron, but it soon expired. See Der Abelit, Lpz. 1746.

Source: Pierer's Universal-Lexikon, Volume 1. Altenburg 1857, p. 24. Permalink: Abelsorden

Information source: Abelsorden – Lyrikwiki

IT WAS REALLY HARD TO FIND THEM. I am searching for them maybe 4 years, but was not "able" to find them. This is interesting that this story is very unknown story, that noone is speaking about it. I found them after 4 years of searching, I don't know why it was so hard. But I did it. I found them 😎

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom