The PentaCon

Are you aware of this?: http://thepentacon.com/

A 1 hour and 20 min. video (also on google video) made by "citizen investigators" containing on-site interviews with 4+ witnesses to pentangle-hit on 9/11. Two witnesses are pentagram police officers, and all were either at the Citgo gas station or in Arlington.
Take a look, see what you think.
Theory is about the angle of approach and witnesses' discrepancy with "official story" as well as the "broken light poles". They intimate that the plane pulled up at the last minute and cleared the building (dropping something? or timed with pre-planted explosive?).

Hi Bholanath and thanks for posting this. I am the co-creator of The PentaCon and am the person who conducted the interviews.

Our organization, Citizen Investigation Team, focuses on field research on location and we have uncovered an incredible amount of information with this approach.

While we initially had our doubts about the legitimacy of Sgt. Lagasse and Sgt. Brooks our research has determined that they are honest witnesses who were fooled by this military sleight of hand deception just like most of the people in Arlington that day.

As Laura has shown in her extensive threads covering the previously published eyewitness accounts, there are many things that are dubious or questionable in quite a few of them.

The hard part is determining when the witnesses are deducing information, embellishing, exaggerating, lying, or simply being reported incorrectly.

This is where CIT comes in. We have made it our mission to personally contact and confirm or refute each and every witness account by plotting their location and determining exactly what it is that they may have been able to see.

The topography in the area is quite complex and people don't realize how difficult it would be for most to actually see the alleged impact point.

Most of the witnesses saw the plane and heard the explosion and therefore merely deduced that the plane hit the building.

But since we now know the plane flew on the north side of the citgo gas station it proves that it can not be what caused the physical damage.

So this sleight of hand military deception would fool most people but there was a 2nd plane cover story to back it up as well as quite a few planted operatives posing as witnesses.

The most significant suspect witness is the taxicab driver Lloyd England.

CIT interviewed him at his home.

I will create a special thread about this.

Hi Craig, I didn't get a chance to watch the video yet, maybe I'll order it on DVD instead. I noticed you have a dedicated forum on ATS. I was wondering what kind of experience you've had with the discussion there over the last 5 or 6 months.

Joe

I've been banned from ATS.

Me and my partner Aldo/Merc went there specifically to get your frozen fish article discussed quite a while ago and we caused quite a stir.

Quite a bit later S.O. approached me to have a forum there and I agreed (although a bit reluctantly) to help get the word out about The PentaCon because it was just before we were ready to release the info.

I've been banned there now for a couple months (I can only imagine it was because he didn't like my tone when dealing with attacks) even though they have kept forum up and recently I asked him what's going on he said he would re-instate me and move all my threads to the regular forum.

Whatever.

Being civil is one thing but how he expects nobody to ever get passionate or a bit heated when discussing an issue like this or being forced to field attacks despite the amount of research we have done I do not know.

Email me your address and I'll send you a free DVD.
cit@****** [Moderator note: email address deleted. It's not wise to post email addys in public places. Better to exchange private information via the forum mailer

Hi Craig, if you have the time, do you think you could do a small write-up for each of the witnesses you and your crew have managed to interview in their respective threads in this forum? It would be great if we could get together a one-stop place for information on eyewitnesses. For example, who was misquoted, who saw what, are they reliable witnesses, etc. With enough data, we could even come up with a comprehensive report.

What do you think?

Craig Ranke CIT said:
cit@****** [Moderator note: email address deleted. It's not wise to post email addys in public places. Better to exchange private information via the forum mailer
Well that is the public email that we have posted on our website:

www.thepentacon.com

so it's all good.

Of course I can't give everyone a free DVD
;)

hkoehli said:
Hi Craig, if you have the time, do you think you could do a small write-up for each of the witnesses you and your crew have managed to interview in their respective threads in this forum? It would be great if we could get together a one-stop place for information on eyewitnesses. For example, who was misquoted, who saw what, are they reliable witnesses, etc. With enough data, we could even come up with a comprehensive report.

What do you think?
I think it's an excellent idea and I might just very well take you up on that.

However if you want genuine witnesses you are going to have to look farther than the mainstream/alternative media reports.

Perhaps we should explore that a bit as well.

Craig Ranke CIT said:

www.thepentacon.com

so it's all good.

;)
And no one here would even think of such a thing - since work done necessitates compensation. Fact is that where Joe is located, viewing videos online is difficult due to the internet service, thus the mention of watching the dvd.

anart said:
Craig Ranke CIT said:

www.thepentacon.com

so it's all good.

;)
And no one here would even think of such a thing - since work done necessitates compensation. Fact is that where Joe is located, viewing videos online is difficult due to the internet service, thus the mention of watching the dvd.
Regardless....

Joe's comprehensive rebuttal to catherder's insanely damaging disinformation piece is worth more dvd's than I could possibly ever send.

Craig Ranke CIT said:
I've been banned from ATS.

S.O. approached me to have a forum there and I agreed (although a bit reluctantly) to help get the word out about The PentaCon because it was just before we were ready to release the info.

I've been banned there now for a couple months (I can only imagine it was because he didn't like my tone when dealing with attacks) even though they have kept forum up and recently I asked him what's going on he said he would re-instate me and move all my threads to the regular forum.
Yeah, using ATS to get the word out about anything is like using Penthouse to market your products.

Craig Ranke CIT said:
Being civil is one thing but how he expects nobody to ever get passionate or a bit heated when discussing an issue like this or being forced to field attacks despite the amount of research we have done I do not know.
Septic Overload and his pals are in it for the cash and the feeling of power they derive from manipulating teenage boys and teenage grown men who spend far too much time playing violent video games. Each to their own I suppose. There is also a fairly decent chance that they have been in talks with some US or Brit spook agency about using the forum to monitor for "terrorists" or some BS like that, with a little moolah thrown in for expenses of course.

Craig Ranke CIT said:
Thanks

Joe

No problem.

Bottom line this information is so conclusive and simple that it can not be ignored.

The Pentagon debate has been changed forever and I guarantee it will be focused on more again as a result.

Our investigation continues and we keep getting more information and validation.

I believe that the Pentagon is the truly weak link in the whole 911 chain of lies. If everybody would concentrate on that one, press on that sore spot, demand answers, the whole thing would unravel.

The reason is, as I've said before, no matter what anybody comes up with to say about the other events of that day, the "official story" can morph to "explain" it. But, if you can show, definitively, that no Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon, the official story is caught in a lie so monstrous that nothing can explain it: they have to explain what happened to Flight 77 that they claim hit the Pentagon.

A missing Boeing is gonna be a tough thing to explain.

That's why I believe the PTB were baited out of their lair to address "conspiracy theories" by our Pentagon Flash which was downloaded by millions and shared by billions. It was THE "sore toe" of the whole conspiracy. It is also the "litmus test" by which one can evaluate disinfo and agents, conscious or unconscious. That's why it has been "protected" by COINTELPRO from the beginning, starting with the "theory" (which had me going for awhile, I admit), that anyone who thought that a Boeing 757 did NOT hit the Pentagon was being "set up to be exposed as a fool."

Well, so far, there is nothing that has been revealed from the PTB to effect such "exposure;" we are still waiting for that definitive video that will show Flight 77 disappearing into the Pentagon.

I have to disagree..

I think the weak link is Shanksville. There really is nothing there to substantiate a Boeing plane having crashed into the ground, let alone being shot out of the air. Shanksville is the smoking gun, and IMO, was done on purpose too mislead the conspiracy crowd. You only need look at the photo/video of the crash site to realise its bull.. then we have the Rumsfeld statement of it being shot out the air.. slip of the tongue? Or an intentional statement too mislead? The incident just happened to occur in a military flight corridor.. how conveininet *sarcasm*

As for the Pentagon.. perhaps the reason they have not released any video is because the videos will show.. just an explosion by itself, and nothing hitting the Pentagon as the "Pentacon" suggests? There is no need for a missile, drone or otherwise.. misdirection costs nothing to pull off.

Does anyone remember that white plane caught on camera by a Spanish news crew? Id be willing to bet you that was the plane that flew over the Pentagon, flew by the towers, and also flew over Shanksville :)

GoldenV said:
I think the weak link is Shanksville. There really is nothing there to substantiate a Boeing plane having crashed into the ground, let alone being shot out of the air.
Certainly there is nothing to substantiate a Boeing crashing into the ground, but there are a number of indicators - even if only testimonial - that something was shot out of the air and debris was scattered for miles. So, if push came to shove and the PTB were backed into a corner, they would simply say "yeah, we shot it down, we HAD to." And that would be that. It would be spun ad nauseum to the point that the greater public would believe that the PTB had saved the lives of millions by shooting down a hijaced plane.

GoldenV said:
Shanksville is the smoking gun, and IMO, was done on purpose too mislead the conspiracy crowd. You only need look at the photo/video of the crash site to realise its bull.. then we have the Rumsfeld statement of it being shot out the air.. slip of the tongue? Or an intentional statement too mislead? The incident just happened to occur in a military flight corridor.. how conveininet *sarcasm*
And you are contradicting yourself. Above you say there is nothing to "substantiate a Boeing plane having crashed into the ground, let alone being shot out of the air", yet you now quote the "evidence" for it having been shot down.

Get the point?

No matter what "evidence" might be revealed on this one, it will always be explainable in some way even if it is "we HAD to shoot it down." Three jetliners and the passengers can and WILL be explained, even if by lie piled on top of lie, and it will be made plausible and acceptable with spin.

That cannot be done with the Pentagon.

GoldenV said:
As for the Pentagon.. perhaps the reason they have not released any video is because the videos will show.. just an explosion by itself, and nothing hitting the Pentagon as the "Pentacon" suggests? There is no need for a missile, drone or otherwise.. misdirection costs nothing to pull off.
You are missing the bigger point here completely. The Pentagon reveals the Big Lie. Whether it is shown to be an explosion or "a missile, drone or otherwise," the PTB STILL MUST EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO FLIGHT 77.

In the case of the WTC and Shanksville, nothing will ever shake the stories that there were real planes - passenger jets - involved. There is an explanation, no matter how far into the corner research may push them, for what happened.

In the case of the Pentagon, we have a whole, missing Boeing 757 and THAT MUST BE EXPLAINED.

Where is it?

What happened to the passengers on it?

What about Barbara Olson and her famous "phone call" to her husband?

Why did Ted Olson lie - because he obviously did?

Get it yet?

There is a missing Boeing and passengers that MUST be accounted for.

Somebody knows where that plane is.

Somebody knows what happened to those passengers.

And if the government hid it, that means it is altogether likely they deliberately killed the passengers.

That cannot be said about WTC and Shanksville. Again, that can always be explained away as the work of "terrorists."

But if no terrorists flew Flight 77 into the Pentagon, that means that Flight 77 is out there somewhere...

And even if the government claims that, "yeah, well... terrorists took off with a Boeing and we can't find it... we don't know what happened to Flight 77... " then they have to explain why they didn't expend every effort to FIND that missing Boeing.

Get it?

And it is that which could hang them all.

Laura said:
And you are contradicting yourself. Above you say there is nothing to "substantiate a Boeing plane having crashed into the ground, let alone being shot out of the air", yet you now quote the "evidence" for it having been shot down.
No, you didn't understand what i was saying. I did not say i believe it crashed, nor did i say i believe it was shot out of the air. On the contary, i believe there is nothing to substantiate the plane in any shape or form. The statement of "debry scattered for miles" means nothing to me. Until someone can show me that they collected the majority of the plane and body parts, as far as im concerned, the plane never existed.

A handful of scraps does not equate to a plane, even one which has been blown up. Even if it was shot out the air, there should still be considerable physical evidence lying around, and not just tiny fragments.. and no one has gone to any lengths to show that there was more than a handful of plane parts, which is HIGHLY suspicious!

Laura said:
In the case of the WTC and Shanksville, nothing will ever shake the stories that there were real planes - passenger jets - involved. There is an explanation, no matter how far into the corner research may push them, for what happened.
Again, i disagree. I recently came across the "no plane theory" again.. this is the one theory i had always ignored, but after watching some new videos on the subject, my interest has been peaked. There is alot of evidence to substantiate the idea, despite my preconcieved notions that it was "just a load of bs"..

Im not saying i buy the theory, i still think it has alot too prove, but it definatly goes to show that there may have been more to 9/11 than meets the eye.

But again, in the case of Shanksville, no one has come up with a tangible explanation of what happened, besides the official version. The "shot out the air" scenario is the only other one available, because no one thought to look further than this idea. If you do some research into this specific event, you will find that the eye witnesses, or lack of, and the supposed "photo" of the smoke plume, are all HIGHLY suspect.

Laura said:
You are missing the bigger point here completely. The Pentagon reveals the Big Lie. Whether it is shown to be an explosion or "a missile, drone or otherwise," the PTB STILL MUST EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO FLIGHT 77.
So? They still have too explain what happened to the flight which "crashed" in Shanksville, because there is nothing to substantiate any plane there either!

Does it not strike you as suspicious that they have come out with their own Hollywood movie covering the crash in Shanksville, reinforcing the idea that it was passengers who "overpowered" the hijackers, and that the plane was really there? Why the need to make a movie out of it? There is something more to Shanksville than i think you give credit for..

The government can not explain away Shanksville.. they don't need too though, because people, even the conspiracy theorists, have settled for alternative explanations, despite the fact that the images/video show that the plane could not possibly have crashed there.. and then theres no other explanation, because the physical debry does not add up;

If you look at the debry and where the bits landed, it makes no sense. Even if you blow a plane up, 90% of the plane does not just vapourize into nothingness. The hole in the ground is suspicious also, because it has the "wing marks".. yet theres no debry there to have made that mark.

Shanksville and the Pentagon.. no Boeing at either one, no decent explanation to either one. Only, Shanksville is the more suspicious of the two; It has a movie, it has little to no physical evidence, and secondary evidence is very dodgy..

Back
Top Bottom