The Pentagon Strike READ THIS before it is deleted again!!!

W

WildBill

Take a GOOD LOOK at this website all the way from start to finish about the plane that hit the pentagon! It will blow your mind>

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

Look fast, it has been removed previously from other websites which posted it!

Hi Wild Bill,

It won't be deleted here, this is where it was created. You will find a link on the right hand side of the Signs page. Fine video, eh!

:)

It's really poorly paced.

It's not possible to read the text and examine the photographs at the same time.

It's messy.

The music is really bad.

If the person responsible for this admirable venture wants the substance of this presentation to be believed, they should re-work it.

In order for it to fulfill its function, the design standard of this stuff HAS to be better than that of 'normal' media - not worse.

jake tassell said:

It's not possible to read the text and examine the photographs at the same time.

It's messy.

The music is really bad.
I'd have to respectfully disagree. The pace is perfect for today's world, look at commercials these days, their pace is much faster than the Pentagon Strike. That you don't like the music is understandable, but I still think it fits the content quite well. Whether or not the music is 'bad' is subjective. You can't expect to please everyone. And I really don't see where it is messy either. It follows itself quite well, imho. It's one of the best audio/video presentations that I have encountered in my limited experience.

Jake Tassell said:

It's messy.

The music is really bad.
Since it has been so popular with the public that it has been down-loaded by over half a billion people, and viewed by probably twice that many, it seems that a LOT of people do not agree with you.

Yes, it's fast paced and you have to look at it several times to "get" everything, but any other pace and it would not be as impactful as it obviously is.

WildBill said:
Look fast, it has been removed previously from other websites which posted it!
Yes, we know. You can almost judge whether a website is cointelpro or not by whether they keep an active link to the Pentagon Strike Flash website or not. Notice that I say "almost." There are exceptions. But the main reason it is being deleted all over the place is that the PTB know how powerful a piece it is... and for all the reasons that Jake doesn't like it.

What are 'normal' media?

How can 'normal' people watch the talking heads, on, for example, Fox TV, and see them as some representation of 'quality'?

Facilitating whatever it is that enables people to step away from 'norms' is not the easiest of missions, especially in a cultural desert. 'Quality' has less to do with that facilitation than repetition of impressions on minds that are asleep.

At the moment it is the norms that are being impressed, day after day. Fear and greed are excellent norms to impress upon soporific God botherers and mindless consumers alike.

On reflection, it's an oxymoron to make repeat impressions on the mind of someone who is mindless.

Maybe it's easier to consider it as creating his mind for him.

Jake you also need to note that this production was done by one man - the "normal" media has scores of designers, art directors, photographers, music production teams, researchers etc - you think that voluntary work by people not even IN the design industry is going to be better than what a team of degree-level educated designers with a full production studio and massive budget produces? You have your head in the clouds man.

This person has done the best he could with the resources he had available and the finished result has been viewed by over half a billion people & counting. Those are SERIOUS viewing figures, figures which would make any TV exec drool with lust.

Back
Top Bottom