The Prayer of the Soul

This was very beautiful and inspiring. It helps me to remember the words of the prayer and calms my emotions. Thank you!

This is a really amazing piece of music. The piano and the vocals really trigger something inside.
It, for some reason, reminds me of the film Donnie Darko.

Wow.
Thank you for the gift.
I've been studying notation for a while through an app on my phone. But I haven't used it yet to play a song. I'll think this will be my first one.

I like the darkness of the piano myself. With a female voice floating along above it - hmmm.

Thank you again.
AB

Osher, Thank You ! for taking the time and using your energy to benefit us all.

I much appreciate your effort.

Since i don't use smartphones , is there another way to download this track ?

Since i don't use smartphones , is there another way to download this track ?

Hi LjRoxArk,

When you have clicked the first link (piano & voc demo) in the original post you will notice a download button on the website displayed beneath the caption Write a comment ...

Click on that button and your browser will show a pop-up window to allow you to store the download in any folder on your computer. From there you can play it again with any native player you might have got ready.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

As for the composition: it has a sacred quality around it which reminded me a bit of Gregorian Chant of old, which I've sung myself numerous times as a schoolboy in the Church choir.

Since I couldn't catch the words, I'm surmising you used one of the translations -- notably the Polish one, as you're Polish yourself (according to your Profile info).

Nevertheless, it was a pleasure listening to it. :cool:

Palinurus said:
Since I couldn't catch the words, I'm surmising you used one of the translations -- notably the Polish one, as you're Polish yourself (according to your Profile info).

Nevertheless, it was a pleasure listening to it. :cool:

It sounds like English to me.

osher,

I think your version is beautiful. I don't know why some are so critical of the technical aspects since this was for demo and sharing purposes not a studio critique session.

It is your creativity and talent that are obvious to me, not the kind of microphone you could have used or quality of the piano or masculine voice vs feminine. But that's just me maybe.

The words are difficult to fit into a melody I think and I really like the way you expanded the words "Divine" and "Mind" to fit the melody.

Thank you for posting your version. I am just sorry I am so late to even think about the music talent here on the forum. I think I have been reluctant to focus on the music because it seemed like a diversion for me but now I realize that as the Cs say "music is good". I have been thinking of trying a version of POTS myself and that's when I decided to see what has been done by others first. :)

Wow! That really sounds beautiful! Thank you!

I think i'll listen to it every morning now! :)

Nice singing. Got some gregorian vibes going on only there is something with the piano tuning don't know but it feels little bit uneasy for me. Good luck with your creative endeavours!

Back
Top Bottom