The Project Lazarus

cpuxxx

The Force is Strong With This One
Real-life reanimator and his zombie hounds.

Cornish began work on a method to reanimate the dead. The mad doctor had created a bizarre see-saw which could be used to tilt cadavers up and down at a fast enough pace to circulate the blood. Whilst the corpses were being thrown around on a playground ride he would begin pumping them full of a blood-thinning agent mixed with adrenaline.

As this was 1930s America and not Georgian era Scotland, fresh human corpses were more difficult to get hold of so Cornish’s first test subjects were all fox terriers, killed by his own hand. The ghoulish scientist asphyxiated the dogs with nitrogen gas and left them for dead for approximately ten minutes before starting to revive them. Each dog was named Lazarus, after the fictional character raised from the dead in best selling book, the Bible. Lazarus I, II, and III shuffled off this mortal coil never to be seen again, but Larry’s IV and V returned from the dead to walk the Earth once more.

Source ; http://www.themorningstarr.co.uk/2012/02/05/real-life-reanimator-and-his-zombie-hounds/
I found something about "The Lazarus Project" in the net.

Its really mad experiment.. How system works on this, are they actually go to 5.density and turn back ??

:lol: The bit about the best selling book, ie the bible was funny. As to this:
cpuxxx said:
Its really mad experiment.. How system works on this, are they actually go to 5.density and turn back ??
It really is a mad experiment and i would wonder what kind of individual would do it in the manner of the good Dr. Cornish, but we already know a very probable answer to that.

Don't think that they actually transit though, because the dogs were revived 5 minutes after the heart stopped. It would probably be akin to an out of body experience (OBE) because death is a process, osit.

This whole article was funny in a strange kind of way:
It wasn’t until almost 15 years later that Cornish eventually sought a human specimen, he had improved his system by incorporating a home-made heart and lung machine, constructed from vacuum cleaner parts and an old radiator. After appealing for volunteers Cornish was contacted by death row prisoner Thomas McMonigle who agreed to be his first human test subject. But Cornish didn’t get to prove his theories or test drive his equipment. Authorities in the state of California refused Cornish permission to carry out his experiments on the dead criminal. Their main concern was what they would do with a zombie murderer if the treatment was a success, the fear was that if McMonigle did return to life following his execution they might have to free him.

When i read that part right there, i was like this has to be satire. If not
icon_speech_sigh.gif

In other source it says ; Some of hounds have been blind and brain damaged after woken up . This is a really zombie thing huh ..

--- Don't think that they actually transit though, because the dogs were revived 5 minutes after the heart stopped. It would probably be akin to an out of body experience (OBE) because death is a process, osit.

**But Some of hounds have been blind and brain damaged after woken up . This is a really zombie thing. How about that ? is it an OBE ?? or woken up without soul or what ?

Thanx

cpuxxx said:
**But Some of hounds have been blind and brain damaged after woken up . This is a really zombie thing. How about that ? is it an OBE ?? or woken up without soul or what ?
Yeah zombies indeed cquxxx,

It is a primitive reanimation technique seeing as the nervous system of the subjects are minimally functioning. The C's have said that 4D STS has the ability to fully reanimate bodies while the soul has already transited, so bodies reanimated with 4D STS could be walking around eating, drinking, sleeping, etc, but for all intents and purposes, they are zombies, but that is not the only way to make zombies as the USSA would indicate. ;)

After woken up ,they can be some kind of zomdies like greys and without soul .. Thanx bngenoh it cleared my mind ..

I would say the brain damage and blindness were caused by oxygen deprivation-I believe in humans 8 minutes is the cut-off point after which brain damage may occur-not certain what it would be for a dog-5 minutes for a smaller animal seems reasonable-so if they were revived after that it is likely the brain could have been adversely affected.

Supposedly when we die our soul "disconnects" from the physical body-how long this is after the body shuts down is of course speculation-so if a person were in fact "dead"-really "dead" and some how revived, I would think there would be no conciousness to that body-it would be an empty shell so to speak, unable to fend for itself as seen in "brain dead" individuals in hospital. Not very useful in my opinion.

cpuxxx said:
After woken up ,they can be some kind of zomdies like greys and without soul .. Thanx bngenoh it cleared my mind ..

To add a little to what bgneoh stated-from my understanding the "greys" (and this is purely hypothetical information that has been passed on by the C's in their communications) are cybergenetic constructs-literally living machines into which the "Lizzies" and perhaps other 4th Density STS beings can "project" their consiousness-kind of like an ROV (remotely operated vehicle)-of course to them it's as common place as driving a car is to us (at least if one accepts the entire premise of the existence of such beings in the first place-which I do, but we have no "hard" evidence to date that is in the public domain, at least not to my poor store of knowledge)

So in short, they greys are not technically "zombies" and according to the C's do indeed have a faint soul imprint. F.W.I.W.

Pet Cemetary in real life, brrr

Anyway, I've always have a hard time to understand those who seek immortality, but that's really going more frightening. Pure wishfull thinking i guess to try to control death at this level.

Back
Top Bottom