The PTB control over technologies

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I never really thought of it, but in my mind, in the background, there was still the idea that with the plethora of tech industries which exist, there was room for innovations to take place in our world.

There a statement in this video, which explain how it work, which is very accurate I think:

Here is the thing about the advanced semiconductor manufacturing value chain. It is not only extremely geographically distributed, but also unusually integrated. Its various companies have been working together for decades. And as a result, it is rather closed and a little clannish. Many times, the industry's entire technical trajectory is determined in a few closed door councils between 1-2 company representatives.

"The Flawed Assumptions Behind China’s Big Semiconductor Fund". It's around 12:15.

Trying to impose ban in petro cars has nothing to do with ecology issue. It is about total surveillance and control. Imagine a person, who was noticed criticizing one’s government with a click of a button drives off the bridge, for instance...
Have seen a documentary where was stated that some oligarchs in the world buy for themselves old school cars with no electronic systems, so no distant interference could be done💁‍♂️

Tesla employees have been throwing videos to each other for years, filmed on the cameras of other people's electric cars. So they had a chance to look at accidents, customer garages and even news.

The employees themselves told about their entertainment at work in an interview with Reuters. According to them, they shared videos and photos from the cameras of electric vehicles with each other from 2019 to 2022 through an internal messaging system. They were interested in completely different content: from accidents and incidents on the roads to funny signs or even dogs caught in the lens.

However, there were exceptions. So, the hero of one of the videos was a completely naked man, and in another an electric car at high speed hit a child on a bicycle. @banksta

Look like you are mixing two subjects here:
- PTB control over technologie (your first sentence and the subject of the post)
- PTB control using technologie, which is a different subject

Ellipse, yes, i see, my fault.

Here is another example (from TG):

But this news is really fateful for human civilization, you just need to think about it properly

That is, not exactly news, but the development of a trend

The NYT writes how directly in kindles (e-readers from Amazon) already purchased books are changed to edited versions without warning - racist phrases, jokes about excess weight, well, and various other inappropriate things that need to be hidden from the eyes of soft-hearted readers are cleaned out.

We are talking about the entire array of literature - to begin with, in English.

Think about it, you bought a book by some author in its original version, the way he wrote it. And then some unappointed controllers come in and take out pieces from there, substituting their own text, which they consider politically correct.

Copyright? We don't know. I don't care about him. Everything that seems politically incorrect to the promoters of total tolerance today is subject to cancellation.

Tomorrow they will find the cisgenderism and heterosexuality of the characters, their skin color, weight and height to be politically incorrect, and they will be replaced by body-positive representatives of various minorities. Everything is steadily moving towards this.

Thank God, there are translations from the originals in my kindle so far, and no one can change that, but then translators will have to deal with emasculated and rewritten text.

Las Vegas lights up with dome billed as world’s largest video screen
The Las Vegas skyline has been dominated by a huge animated dome – billed as the world’s largest video screen – dwarfing surrounding high-rise hotels after going live with a 300ft eyeball looking down over the city.

the $2.3B sphere in Las Vegas is insane 😳pic.twitter.com/YWNNUW1iGz
— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) July 5, 2023

The MSG Sphere’s 580,000 sq ft fully programmable LED screen, named the Exosphere, was illuminated for pre-launch testing overnight to celebrate the Fourth of July. The show started with a welcome message, “Hello world”, followed by fireworks and stars and stripes animations, a moon in a night sky and an imposing Halloween pumpkin. Videos showed the screen overshadowing cars – tiny in comparison – on a nearby road.
A similar project has been proposed for east London but has hit significant delays.

This is definitely going to attract more UFOs pic.twitter.com/5Mfy6aQgE2
— Las Vegas Locally 🌴 (@LasVegasLocally) July 5, 2023
Built to host concert events, the Las Vegas structure will have capacity for tens of thousands of people and is reported to have cost $2bn (£1.6bn) to construct. It has been built by Sphere Entertainment Co in partnership with the sports powerhouse Madison Square Garden Entertainment.

“The Exosphere is more than a screen or a billboard – it is living architecture and unlike anything that exists anywhere in the world,” said Guy Barnett, senior vice-president of brand strategy and creative development at MSG Sphere.

The MSG sphere in Las Vegas lighting up for the first time saying "Hello World."

I don't know if it's cause I've watched too many fiction movies but I don't -flicking-g trust that thing at all. Looks like a Death Star, Eye of Sauron, HAL 9000 hybrid. I'm out. pic.twitter.com/XJ5z4OydrW
— The Brohioan (@TheBrohioan) July 3, 2023
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 3.16.21 PM.png

You can google "Joe cell" or "John Hutchinson efect" for some real censorship...

Joe Cell - mechanic who drives a car on " nothing"

John Hutchinson - researcher who is using levitating devices...

You can find them on Youtube, but....their videos are often deleted,or in very low quality, with lots of yt censorship and bugs...

Back
Top Bottom