The PTB control over technologies

If you can live off the land, preferably as a community in a more peaceful area, then you may be able to survive even such a scenario. With the predicted cometary bombardment and at least some Earth changes, it may even get to that in some or many places. Whether we are meant (or even want to on the soul level) to live through that is another question - it is probably a personal choice.

And maybe it won't even get that bad, since the future is open.

Unless you store a lot of fuel or can produce biofuel.

True. Fuel goes way faster than most people think.

I always store 30 gallons of alcohol-free gasoline. I burned through that in three days to keep the air conditioning running during last month's hurricane Beryl here in Houston.

My Parents would die without air conditioning. I can't take all their medical equipment to a shelter.

Ideally, I would have an old Diesel vehicle and a Diesel generator that can run on waste vegetable oil, and store hundreds of gallons of it in totes like this guy does...

In my case, I'm saving up money to move to a location like Colorado that is survivable without air conditioning.

I know almost nothing about living in cold climates, but I will learn! 🙂

How long before an AI decides who's guilty, before you've even typed a word? In a world spiraling into total surveillance and censorship, Monero's ethos stands as a beacon of true sovereignty: financial freedom, privacy, and control over our own digital lives. The same vigilance we apply to securing our money needs to extend to our communication. Do we want our conversations monitored and policed? Or will we embrace options like Nostr, Simplex, and others that honor the principles of privacy and free speech?The choice is clear: freedom or a digital prison. What's it going to be?

Back
Top Bottom