The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F Kennedy Jr. (Kindle edition on sale)

I daresay that most people who have been paying attention, reading SOTT or following the forum won't be entirely shocked and will be familiar with most of the stories that he shares, but there's so much that I didn't know and so many more connections that I think it was very much worth getting through it.

I totally agree - even if i haven’t fully finished the book yet.

I have been following Fauci for the last 35 years, since he first got unto the scene around the HIV epidemic. I was then actively engaged in a NGO that was trying to disseminate rational information (as opposed to the politically coloured info that came out of the gay pressure groups at that time). And it became clear then that he was a master at shifting narratives, at concentrating power around himself and the NIAIID, at brushing away real fears (like a potential contamination of the blood supply) and at the same time to downplay risks (just use a condom and you can do anything you want), the relentless push for AZT as the sole treatment plan etc.

But man, even though I thought I knew the whole sordid history quite well, RFK unearthed a number of things I was totally unaware of.

But I think the brilliance of his book is to weave the narrative seamlessly into a tapestry of Fauci’s career, from the AIDS ‘epidemic’ to today, and how he honed his skills to manipulate debate, narrative, research, drug and vaccine development etc so when finally the COVID shamozzle hit (or was release, whatever the case might be) early 2020 he was in place to deploy all these manipulations to satisfy the demand of his masters.

Brilliant book to be sure!

I am 1/3rd into the book and agree with Alejo’s post. I have to keep reading; its such an eye opener and very insightful. Might post my thoughts after I finish the book. Cannot recommend it enough to others who are yet to pick it up.

I'm almost through reading this book, and I have to say that Kennedy has done a meticulous job in documenting the unbeliavable and totally rampant corruption and evil that has been going on for over a century with everything related to health. It makes me at the same time sad and angry to realize how, for instance, the Rockefellers totally changed the landscape of public medicine from something that was way more humane into something cold, calculating, and...well, evil ( I remember that James Corbett has a good series of videos documenting this). One can't avoid wondering how the world would look like if these Rockefellers, Faucis, Gates's and other psychopaths would never have existed. Oh well, without them, there would unfortunatly have been others taking their place.

One of the biggest lies, as described by Kennedy, that was also pointed out by Suzanne Humphries in her book Dissolving Illusions, is the modern medical establishment outrageous claim that the eradication and diminishing of infectious diseases is largely due to vaccines and vaccination. As Kennedy and Humphries show in their books with graphs, this is simply not true – the biggest role is played by improved sanitaion and nutrition. Regarding this, Kennedy provides a couple of interesting scientific references/sources, which I'm going to check out later.

I can't list all the 'bombshells' this book contains but one last thing for now: from Kennedy's description it becomes obvious that Trump was and is either (1) not aware of the massive corruption and deceit going on in the medical sector, or (2) was/is aware but doesn't seem to care enough to do anything about it. This is highlighted by the fact that during his precidency Trump willingly appointed Fauci, Birx and Redford to head his 'corona task force' – who all, according to the evidence Kennedy provides, are complete crooks and unscrupulous bastards! With Trump's long exprience in tough business circles, he undoubtedtly knew that these peeps couldn't be trusted – and still he let them run the show. Also seeing how Trump today defends the Covid vaxxines as "safe and effective" you have to make the sad conclusion that he's definitely no 'Ceasar' or 100% benevolent leader – he'll apparently defend any 'science' and principles as long as it promotes his image and success. Which begs the question: knowing that there's increasing resistance to the Covid vaccines and mandates in he US, will he change his opinion regarding them as the next presidential election nears?

This is highlighted by the fact that during his precidency Trump willingly appointed Fauci, Birx and Redford to head his 'corona task force' – who all, according to the evidence Kennedy provides, are complete crooks and unscrupulous bastards! With Trump's long exprience in tough business circles, he undoubtedtly knew that these peeps couldn't be trusted – and still he let them run the show.

I couldn't find the article right now, but I believe Trump said in an interview that he actually thought about firing Fauci, but that his people basically told him that he "can't win this one", i.e. that he should choose his battles wisely. And given the enormous power and network Fauci has, maybe that was sound advice at the time... If true, this means Trump was aware that Fauci is a b*stard, but just couldn't do anything about it at this point, or thought so. (Why he is pushing the vaccine now is another matter...)

One of the biggest lies, as described by Kennedy, that was also pointed out by Suzanne Humphries in her book Dissolving Illusions, is the modern medical establishment outrageous claim that the eradication and diminishing of infectious diseases is largely due to vaccines and vaccination. As Kennedy and Humphries show in their books with graphs, this is simply not true – the biggest role is played by improved sanitaion and nutrition. Regarding this, Kennedy provides a couple of interesting scientific references/sources, which I'm going to check out later.
FWIW, the claims in Dissolving Illusions prompted me to ask in a recent session whether vaccines had ever done any good (they have, apparently). Nonetheless, I intend to read Kennedy's book and will look out for his overall take on vaccine efficacy.
I can't list all the 'bombshells' this book contains but one last thing for now: from Kennedy's description it becomes obvious that Trump was and is either (1) not aware of the massive corruption and deceit going on in the medical sector, or (2) was/is aware but doesn't seem to care enough to do anything about it. This is highlighted by the fact that during his precidency Trump willingly appointed Fauci, Birx and Redford to head his 'corona task force' – who all, according to the evidence Kennedy provides, are complete crooks and unscrupulous bastards! With Trump's long exprience in tough business circles, he undoubtedtly knew that these peeps couldn't be trusted – and still he let them run the show. Also seeing how Trump today defends the Covid vaxxines as "safe and effective" you have to make the sad conclusion that he's definitely no 'Ceasar' or 100% benevolent leader – he'll apparently defend any 'science' and principles as long as it promotes his image and success. Which begs the question: knowing that there's increasing resistance to the Covid vaccines and mandates in he US, will he change his opinion regarding them as the next presidential election nears?
I'm not sure how these things work, but my guess would be that the 'task force' was presented to Trump as a fait accompli - possibly even self-picked.

As for why Trump is still hot on vaccines, that I don't know.

I finished reading this book a couple of days ago and I must say that I'm very impressed by RFK Jr:s meticulous job putting it together. The book has hundreds of referenced leads that you could follow and start digging further. If there would be such a thing as a righteous, honest and powerful prosecutor, I'm sure s/he could use this book as a starting point to make his/her case. When I have the time I'll post some of the parts that I found to be most illuminating.

One the things that helped me to understand the big picture was RFK Jr:s descriptions of how the US military and intelligence apparatus (e.g. CIA) has beend involved in the vaccine business for several decades, and the reasons why. There's so much to distil but if I've understood things correctly, the US military and agencies realized at some point that orchestrating various vaccine programs (portraying them as doing a favor) in various countries was a new and potentially effective way to get 'their foot between the door', to infiltrate and reorganize the ruling apparatus/infrastructure of countries, and thus 'take over'.

Towards the end of the book RFK Jr describes how the MIC actually took over (from Fauci) the whole Covid vaccine 'Warp Speed' program, and worked/works in deep secrecy regarding that project. Which enforces the idea that one of the agendas, if not the main one, is to infiltrate countries' decision making by stealth using the biosecurity 'channels' that bypass normal constitutional legislation.

As I wrote earlier, I don't think they would have needed the Covid scare to usher in digital ID:s and currency (although they've used the opportunity to speed up the process) – people would've accepted those even without the 'pandemic' because they are so 'convenient'. However, they needed, and have needed, the 'politics of fear' (previously 'War on Terror') to infiltrate, bamboozle and reorganize the decision making infrastructure of as many countries as possible, including their own (US). And as RFK describes, the various simulation exercises that started ca 20 years ago were, and are, used to brainwash and pre-program world leaders and other key players to respond in a Pavlovian manner to various 'biological threats' that they propagate through their controlled media. RFK mentions, for instance, how CIA was deeply involved in organizing these simulations – utilizing their decades long knowledge base of various brain washing strategies (e.g. isolation).

What do you mean by this sentence - it doesn’t make any sense.

Did you mean ‘robbery’ as in taking what is not yours, or something else? And if yes, what are you referring to?
I was wondering why the thread has Robery in the title. On purpose? A simple mistake?

This psychopath is still not in jail! :mad:

The "retired" NIAID chief continues to benefit from public assistance, in an arrangement that costs taxpayers millions of dollars, but remains hidden from scrutiny.

Back
Top Bottom