The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F Kennedy Jr. (Kindle edition on sale)

Jenn

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
The kindle version of RFK Jr.'s book The Real Anthony Fauci is currently on sale for $2.99 until Tuesday. I haven't read it yet but it sounds very interesting.

1638003430545.png
Pharma-funded mainstream media has convinced millions of Americans that Dr. Anthony Fauci is a hero. He is anything but.

As director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Dr. Anthony Fauci dispenses $6.1 billion in annual taxpayer-provided funding for scientific research, allowing him to dictate the subject, content, and outcome of scientific health research across the globe. Fauci uses the financial clout at his disposal to wield extraordinary influence over hospitals, universities, journals, and thousands of influential doctors and scientists—whose careers and institutions he has the power to ruin, advance, or reward.

During more than a year of painstaking and meticulous research, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. unearthed a shocking story that obliterates media spin on Dr. Fauci . . . and that will alarm every American—Democrat or Republican—who cares about democracy, our Constitution, and the future of our children’s health.

The Real Anthony Fauci reveals how “America’s Doctor” launched his career during the early AIDS crisis by partnering with pharmaceutical companies to sabotage safe and effective off-patent therapeutic treatments for AIDS. Fauci orchestrated fraudulent studies, and then pressured US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulators into approving a deadly chemotherapy treatment he had good reason to know was worthless against AIDS. Fauci repeatedly violated federal laws to allow his Pharma partners to use impoverished and dark-skinned children as lab rats in deadly experiments with toxic AIDS and cancer chemotherapies.

In early 2000, Fauci shook hands with Bill Gates in the library of Gates’ $147 million Seattle mansion, cementing a partnership that would aim to control an increasingly profitable $60 billion global vaccine enterprise with unlimited growth potential. Through funding leverage and carefully cultivated personal relationships with heads of state and leading media and social media institutions, the Pharma-Fauci-Gates alliance exercises dominion over global health policy.

The Real Anthony Fauci details how Fauci, Gates, and their cohorts use their control of media outlets, scientific journals, key government and quasi-governmental agencies, global intelligence agencies, and influential scientists and physicians to flood the public with fearful propaganda about COVID-19 virulence and pathogenesis, and to muzzle debate and ruthlessly censor dissent.

More info can be found on the Children's Health Defense website here.

RFK Jr. was recently interviewed about the book by Tucker Carlson and James Corbett, both interviews are worth watching:

Last edited:
Despite being No.1 best seller on Amazon, the existence of this false-idol crushing book is being heavily censored into oblivion by the MSM. In the States, sales on Amazon are not counted in the best seller lists so unless independent and mainstream sellers promote it it is intended to vanish. Here in Ireland - where the Kennedy name has particularly dangerous ramifications for the PTB - not one high street book shop (large or small) or online store is carrying it and Amazon is blocking its sale to the Republic via the UK.

I highly recommend the interview with Corbett that Jenn links above.

The kindle version of RFK Jr.'s book The Real Anthony Fauci is currently on sale for $2.99 until Tuesday. I haven't read it yet but it sounds very interesting.
Is that the one you found on Amazon.ca, Jenn? I have looked at several Amazon sites, but in Germany the book still costs about 20 euros and the Canadian Amazon just told me to go and buy it in Germany.:huh:

Is that the one you found on Amazon.ca, Jenn? I have looked at several Amazon sites, but in Germany the book still costs about 20 euros and the Canadian Amazon just told me to go and buy it in Germany.:huh:
The link should take you to the US site, from what you said it doesn't sound like those outside the country where it is for sale can purchase it- sorry, I should've checked that out before posting.

When I tried to make the purchase on the US site I was diverted to the UK site where it's also 2.99, will it let you buy from there? Added: and it will let me buy from there even though I'm in Europe.

When I tried to make the purchase on the US site I was diverted to the UK site where it's also 2.99, will it let you buy from there? Added: and it will let me buy from there even though I'm in Europe.
I just tried, but the UK site doesn't let me buy from there. It directs me to Germany. Oh well, I will watch the interview with Corbett. Thanks, Jenn.

May I suggest something? I have a link to a free and safe online library where you can download this book. ( I use this library on a regular basis. Under the lockdown, there was no library open and I was desperate to finish my dissertation. My lecturer recommended this site ) You can do that, and then go to the Childrenshealthdefense website and donate the price of the book. This way we will have the knowledge and still support the author. You can also donate a bit more if you can afford it. This way we could NOT support Amazon.
Pls let me know if this idea sounds decent.

Last edited:
May I suggest something? I have a link to a free and safe online library where you can download this book. ( I use this library on a regular basis. Under the lockdown, there was no library open and I was desperate to finish my dissertation. My lecturer recommended this site ) You can do that, and then go to the Childrenshealthdefense website and donate the price of the book. This way we will have the knowledge and still support the author. You can also donate a bit more if you can afford it. This way we could NOT support Amazon.
Pls let me know if this idea sounds decent.

As the book has only just been released, it will probably become available in more countries soon. We discourage giving out links to free versions of books. While I can see your point about not supporting Amazon, it's also a rather large platform and it can actually give others a signal that what RFK is speaking about is popular.

As the book has only just been released, it will probably become available in more countries soon. We discourage giving out links to free versions of books. While I can see your point about not supporting Amazon, it's also a rather large platform and it can actually give others a signal that what RFK is speaking about is popular.
I perfectly understand your point on Amazon reviews. I was only suggesting this link if Big Censorship will make the book completely unavailable in some countries on Amazon.

I perfectly understand your point on Amazon reviews. I was only suggesting this link if Big Censorship will make the book completely unavailable in some countries on Amazon.
That's a good point actually, however the trouble is that some people might bypass the donation option and simply get the book for free and then pass it around, ultimately hurting the author.

If that were to ever happen, him being kicked out of amazon that is, I would suggest going to his own website where he has his book listed on several platforms as well. See here: The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health

I just tried, but the UK site doesn't let me buy from there. It directs me to Germany. Oh well, I will watch the interview with Corbett. Thanks, Jenn.
I just bought a copy from Amazon.com You can try to log into your account from Amazon.com using your usual name and pw. The sites are now better synchronized and my account appears also in es, fr, de, uk besides com. If it something with saved settings in the browser, try another browser, or log out of your current site, and then log into com directly.

For more information:
See how to buy a Kindle in How to Buy Books for Your Kindle
See how to gift a Kindle in How to Gift a Kindle Book on Amazon
For people who have no Kindle device, see how to read Kindle books from a computer:
Kindle also has a help file, but the pictures in the Wikihow can be useful.

Back
Top Bottom