The Revolution of the Mind.

N

noise

An article I came up with - I got a little help with some editing. This is of course just my own perspective on the few things I have learned over the last 2years or so. I'm just sharing this little piece of science fiction. Again this is just simply my own perspective.

The Revolution of the Mind. (sci-fi?)

By Steve McFarland - With great influence from *others.
04/15/06

Welcome:

The following is a Static-Broadcast Transmission. Please follow the information accordingly. This is not a test. This will be our only broadcast..

please stand by..

.. Welcome to the Revolution of the Mind. We hope that you can take in the following, if perchance you cannot then maybe the tides of infinity will fall through yet another window toward contraction and collapse, for your species.

Having stepped through the portal of and into material existence your genus has entered a hyper-dimensional reality the depths of which you are tasked to transcend no matter the number of times you will need to return to "GO" and try again until the lessons are learned. Your superstitious beliefs are of no relevance to this fact and your civilizations have come and gone for more legends and stories then your current stone-age minds currently can even fathom. This is the attempted spark attempting to help you realize - this is the Revolution of the Mind.

You are not Masters of Your World. You are Cattle in a Pen. Slaves. Unaware of your own keepers. Your experience is not without influence from all the personality that is added to your simplistic nature. All around you are points that keep you running in your personal circle, and the circle that is shared by your genus. You are living as a human having a spiritual experience, when in fact you are spirits having human experiences. That is the Reality of your kind. Your calling is then before you - this is the Revolution of the Mind.

The concept of time passing is but an illusion that the genus form must experience. Life is not a line drawn across a period of time. Time exists in the spiraling of infinity, a circle cycling through the doors of life death and rebirth, experienced in small and large loops, like the phoenix rising from the ashes of timelessness over and over again, giving your genus a chance to see what has been and what is possible - this is the Revolution of the Mind.

You are led to believe, to understand, to grasp all those external influences taking place around you, and keep these things at the forefront of your receiver, keeping you superficial in the way of The Work, yet your freedom is dependent upon an internal Knowledge of Self, not the illusion of the self instigated by external forces - this is the Revolution of the mind.

Your ability to grasp your True Self is not possible if you think you are merely an amalgam of those external forces and the distraction of internal dialog that falls in line of those external forces and influences. You are not you, You are other. These selves that influence your ability to choose are false selves that seek to control and influence your judgment and free thinking - this is the Revolution of the Mind.

Due to the Broadcast Signal Transmitter's current ability to trace through to the layer that represents your current reality, we must end soon this transmission. It is vital that you ponder on these realities, and the choices you will make, as there is little time for you to act prior to facing the end of another Cycle in the Grand scheme of the coming hyper-dimensional reality shift - this is the Revolution of the Mind.

Think not of this as the end for even in drawing a simple circle the end is the closing and relapse into the beginning point, a cycle of the infinite spiral. Pay close attention to objective reality, right and left, or become merely a thought of the past..

Signal Failure..

..there is nothing more.

*Please see article http://www.dickeatsbush.com/rvolutun.htm in reference to others.

Just wanted to post a link to a new video I did. It is not lyrically perfect nor is intended to be such. I used as much spirit like (angelic) images as I could muster without too many religious symbols. The song is off the Rush Album Hold Your Fire and I believe the title of the song is Mission, or The Mission. Consider it a mothersday gift, at best to be taken with a grain of salt at the most.
http://www.dickeatsbush.com/hyf.htm
The intent of it is mot meant to be leading in any way, just some entertainment if/when you have 5 minutes to pass the time with. To all the Mom's, Happy Mothers Day!
Salutes!

Continuing coverage of my conversation with myself.. 8)
I do a bi-weekly newscast called AmericaNewz. This 1/2 months edition May-Day is up for windows media player stream or download-here is a link to the video stream http://www.dickeatsbush.com/mayday06.htm its just over a 1/2 an hour in length. I have 3/4 of a terabyte to fill each month and only use about 75-100 gigabytes a month (of over 750 gigabytes. If you enjoy it (the 7th newzcast in a row) I'm more than willing to beg you to spread it around. See
BEG Beg beg..
-noise

Back
Top Bottom