The Ringing Cedars and Anastasia

Leo40 said:
Just imagine if a large number of people moves back to the land, takes care of themselves and ignores politics and government.
Also the economic consequences are astounding. Large international corporations will have no customers.
Forget the spiritual mambo jumbo and concentrate on the sociological consequences.
Is it not the goal of your efforts to produce sovereign individuals who can think for themselves and can manage their lives without
manipulation [..]

This is a very reasonable idea, and such grass-roots movements are gaining steam everywhere, including the US. In my local area, every CSA farm ("community-supported agriculture", where you buy a share or work part-time and get a bushel of locally grown organic produce every week throughout a growing season) -- every such farm has a waiting list pages long.

Additionally, in the US, "moving back to land" may not even have to be an issue as it is in the context of the book. The dacha food gardens that are discussed in the book are the size of an average land plot in a suburban subdivision. All you have to do to follow the book is to rip off the much-prized grass lawn and plant fruit trees and vegetables instead.

"Urban gardening" is another movement that aims to utilize every available space, recycle man-made objects in garden construction and utilize hydroponic methods in growing organic vegetables.

So then, why is there a need for a pagan goddess babe that came straight from the cover of a romance novel, who, supposedly actually exists, to sanctify these activities? What is this sappy story doing here? Isn't it manipulation of the worst kind, manipulation that frankly insults the intelligence of the reader?

And now, if you can imagine people who actually bought into it, getting together to build their commune -- would you want to join them?

Here's an excerpt from Book 1 available from their website:-

“As I was going up the gangplank,” Lidia Petrovna went on, “the old man that was talking with you
suddenly rushed up to me, grabbed me by the arm, and led me back down to the grass below.

“He hurriedly pulled out of his pocket a string, and attached to it was this piece of cedar wood. He
put it around my neck, and pressed it against my chest with the palm of both his hand and mine. I even
felt a shiver go through my whole body. Somehow he managed to do all this very quickly, and I didn’t
even get a chance to say anything to him.

Doesn't sound STO at all to me. Shoving something into my face because it's good for me!!

[quote author=Inti]
I have seen the opposite trend - people being forced OFF the land. I'm not sure whether Ringing Cedars goes into details about any of these issues, but to ignore the battles for land and the violence that often accompanies it is to not see the whole picture.
[/quote]

Bingo. It's not a matter of learning to cultivate the land, it's land rights and what not. Cultivating land is a dangerous hobby in Africa (and South Africa). Most farmers live in town and drive out to their farms in daytime. It's just too dangerous.

When you hear that singing outside your farmhouse at night, you're in DEEP f*%$#@*&^ing shit!

Dear Laura, hello forum,

I am new to the forum but not new to what Laura has put together in her unsurmountable effort to seek for knowledge.
Living in Germany, I have come across the Anastasia books written by Wladimir Megre some years ago and had read them all. To me Anastasia is a source of knowledge and wisdom as is Laura and the Cassiopaeans and some others.
I was actually waiting for somebody in this forum to stumble upon Anastasia and I am glad Laura brought up this topic herself.
To make things short, I would first like to quote from the Session 235, September 23, 2000 from the „All Sessions“ Doc:

Quote:
Q: Now, on a couple of occasions we have talked about trees. You have said that the trees would lead me to an answer. Then you made remarks about beechnut and oaks and beech and bloodlines and family trees and the Nordic Covenant. Basically, I asked about this Nordic Covenant and you said that I would find the answer, that the trees would lead me to it. I asked what literary source I should go to to find the least distorted source of information. You answered „trees“ again. Then, you pointed out the leaves of the trees on this book. Later, when I read the book that was all about trees, it said that there was a need for someone of a certain bloodline to come along and free the dragon spawn. „None other than she can bring the pryf, or soul, up from the deep, no matter how they may make the serpents squirm, if she can hold her place in the gates of time“. You answered me „You cannot see“? It also says that this person with this certain bloodline has the duty of creating a bridge between man and the gods to open the doorways of time. You said to me that these things had explanations that were readily apparent. Then, when I asked the question about this book and all the trees in it, that this was a clue given so that I would notice the things in this particular book, you said „certainly“. Now, having gone through all the shamanic stuff, all the information about the world tree, the world axis and your remarks about building a staircase, which is another variation on the world axis or world tree and having some kind of mission and the mission being piercing the spider, which relates again to the world axis and the world tree, which one climbs one step at a time. Then, you talked about Jack and the Beanstalk, which is another example of the world tree. Over and over again we are having all these representations of trees which basically has something to do with some sort of destined action and it is almost as though you are hinting that some person has to be physically tuned as a transducer of some sort to „stand in the gates of time“, for the rest of humanity. Then, you made the remark recently about lodestar. Well, there might have been a time in my life when I might have thought that it was me who could do something like that. And, if I ever did, maybe it was even ego thinking. However, I am getting a little old for that sort of thing, so I don't really think that it is my role. But, I do think that there is somebody in the world whose role that is and I would like to know if that is somebody we are supposed to be looking for, or that we are going to find this person?
A: Perhaps you shall find, or perhaps they will find you!
Q: Well, it kind of takes the burden off my shoulders. I think that somebody who does something like that is never useful for anything again. Somebody who does such a thing is like a sacrifice. They have to give their life up for others to act as this transducer and it fries all their circuits. Can you comment?
A: No.
Q: Am I correct that somebody who does this is basically sacrificing themselves and they get fried in the process?
A: In some instances.
Q: But, it is true that we are looking for somebody who will stand in the gates of time and act as a bridge?
A: Maybe. You shall see...
[tr][td]

The series of nine books written by Wladimir Megre is named: „The Ringing Cedars of Russia“. In the first book it is described how the electric properties of certain cedars were used by the shamans of siberia building a staircase to connect to the world tree.

There is also a scene in one of the books describing how Anastasia is actually getting fried by a strong negative power sometimes directed at her but she can withstand that force.

She can do a lot of things that seem magic to us but actually are 4th density abilities at its best.

She talks a lot about earth history, the megalithic culture, a new/old way of education and raising children and how to live in harmony with nature and the universe.

She also knows of a planned invasion by aliens. And you all know by now that this is very probable. The stories are often pretty phantastic but are are’nt the Cassios too?

In my opinion Anastasia is the 4th Density STO person representing the Nordic Covenant.

Yes, I can imagine that the stile of writing is not everybodies taste but it is about getting the message, I think. The ideas she puts forward for our future as mankind are absolutely logical, positve and empowering to me and to all those who I know have read the books by now. It may take some time for some to comprehend what is really expressed here or to adapt to the stile of writing, just keep an open heart and mind. There are also parts in those books that I can not agree with or I may just not understand but in general there is a lot of pratical knowledge and deep insights in the workings of life and the universe.

Even people outside Russia are already taking things seriously and are taking action, check out for example this website: _http://www.anastasiasgarden.com and go to "Resource Library" for a quick intro.

Hi Ometa,

and welcome to this forum :) As this is your first post, you might want to introduce yourself in the Newbies section.
I personally haven't read any of the Anastasia books, but from the information gathered in this thread (have you read it? If not, I suggest you do), this fiction books look like a big fat scam aiming at the gullible.
On top of the "incredible story" depicted in the books, the actual story behind their writing is dubious at best, and (to quote another member) is a manipulation that insults the reader's intelligence at worst.
IMO, you only need to look at the cover of the books to see it's a hoax. This is of course only my subjective impression.

NB: I deactived the link to the Anastasia website, as we don't want to promote New Age/disinformation sites on this forum.

Hi Carcosa, hello forum

I have now introduced myself in the newbies section and yes, I carefully read all the posts before I posted mine. And I will not conform to the mostly negative opinions just because they are the majority. I know from the examples given in the posts that most are just not informed. For example this statement: "her insistence that the human race ("Man") is the highest creation of the universe and that no more intelligent life exists elsewhere". That is not what is said in the books, so I can not even debate here with somebody - only inform. You can call the books disinformation, hoax or whatever - I call them an inspiring novel, nothing more, even though I believe that there is more to it than just fiction. As Anastasia says: "I exist for whom I exist".

Yes it is sometimes a bit cheesy but I don't care because the message is from the heart and it has at least not insulted my intelligence, even though it is written for an audience that is not particularly versed on these kind of topics that are usually discussed here.

In my opinion it is more important what fruits these books bring about, for instance your view of nature may become a lot more deepend or even radically changed, at least intellectually, maybe even emotionally and practically when you understand the displayed concepts.

I found an interesting accordance with the Pleiadians from the "Bringers of Dawn" regarding the cultivation of food-plants and of course this is only a rediscovery of old valuable knowledge.

I also believe Anastasia put forth a good concept for communal living that has already helped many in a worldwide declining economy and therefore could serve as a blueprint for others to help to accelerate the community-building movement. That is exactly what the people do whose website I mentioned in my first post - buying land and spending more and more time there instead of sitting in front of a computerscreen (like I still do!) and this is certainly not promoting disinfo.

Hildegarda, there is no need for a pagan goddess babe to sanctify these activities, this is only promotion of those ideas that you also propagate in a country that did not have internet 15 years ago and still has almost none. Funny thing though that it took that long for the message to arrive here but it comes right in time.

There are some extras you can get from this story: you get a glimpse of how Man in so-called primitive societies did live in abundance before the fall and even after that in the megalithic culture being masters of their destiny.

Leo40, I agree with you: "Is it not the goal of your efforts to produce sovereign individuals who can think for themselves and can manage their lives without manipulation and the artificial dependence on jobs?"

So why don't you get some knowledge yourself reading the books or go to the afore-mentioned website to the Resource Library and the Video- and Article Archive Sections.

I would very much appreciate if Laura could ask the Cs in one of the next sessions if we are here on a useful track regarding the session number 235 of September 23rd, 2000.

OMeta said:
Hi Carcosa, hello forum

I have now introduced myself in the newbies section and yes, I carefully read all the posts before I posted mine. And I will not conform to the mostly negative opinions just because they are the majority.

Actually, it has nothing to do with the majority, it has to do with the data and the truth. With objectivity, versus your subjective impressions and liking the material.

o said:
I know from the examples given in the posts that most are just not informed. For example this statement: "her insistence that the human race ("Man") is the highest creation of the universe and that no more intelligent life exists elsewhere". That is not what is said in the books, so I can not even debate here with somebody - only inform.

You could provide data of what is said, instead of just stating what is not said.

o said:
You can call the books disinformation, hoax or whatever - I call them an inspiring novel, nothing more, even though I believe that there is more to it than just fiction. As Anastasia says: "I exist for whom I exist".

The books were defined as fiction. As far as 'I exist for whom I exist' - what exactly does that mean - realistically and objectively? One either exists or they do not.

o said:
Yes it is sometimes a bit cheesy but I don't care because the message is from the heart and it has at least not insulted my intelligence, even though it is written for an audience that is not particularly versed on these kind of topics that are usually discussed here.

There is nothing wrong with you enjoying a cheesy novel. Just do not equate that with Truth - there is a very large difference between the two.

o said:
In my opinion it is more important what fruits these books bring about, for instance your view of nature may become a lot more deepend or even radically changed, at least intellectually, maybe even emotionally and practically when you understand the displayed concepts.

And you may be dreaming. Falling into a more pleasant dream is not the purpose of this forum.

o said:
I found an interesting accordance with the Pleiadians from the "Bringers of Dawn" regarding the cultivation of food-plants and of course this is only a rediscovery of old valuable knowledge.

I also believe Anastasia put forth a good concept for communal living that has already helped many in a worldwide declining economy and therefore could serve as a blueprint for others to help to accelerate the community-building movement. That is exactly what the people do whose website I mentioned in my first post - buying land and spending more and more time there instead of sitting in front of a computerscreen (like I still do!) and this is certainly not promoting disinfo.

Perhaps it is, depending on the details. Hundred of thousands of books go into detail about communal living or buying land and living off of the land. You cannot see the information from an objective point of view because you are identified with it - emotionally involved with it - and you will fight for your dream. The simple fact that after reading this thread, you still wrote what you wrote is proof of that.

o said:
Hildegarda, there is no need for a pagan goddess babe to sanctify these activities, this is only promotion of those ideas that you also propagate in a country that did not have internet 15 years ago and still has almost none. Funny thing though that it took that long for the message to arrive here but it comes right in time.

It is fiction - what do you mean by the message came at the right time? Perhaps it's time for you to consider the idea that you've already admitted it is cheesy and that it is fiction? It's okay to like cheesy fiction - it's just dangerous to equate it with the truth and to not see it for what it is. There are lots of true things in fiction, merely by accident or to move the story along - that does not make the fiction true.

o said:
There are some extras you can get from this story: you get a glimpse of how Man in so-called primitive societies did live in abundance before the fall and even after that in the megalithic culture being masters of their destiny.

Leo40, I agree with you: "Is it not the goal of your efforts to produce sovereign individuals who can think for themselves and can manage their lives without manipulation and the artificial dependence on jobs?"

So why don't you get some knowledge yourself reading the books or go to the afore-mentioned website to the Resource Library and the Video- and Article Archive Sections.

There are interesting or even valuable things to be found in a lot of fiction - that does not mean the fiction should be worshipped. Ometa, it seems that you might have 'wandered into the wrong bar' in a way, at least to the extent that you are unwilling to challenge your own sacred cows. It might be beneficial for you to read more information on this forum - especially the 'Channel Watch and New Age Cointelpro' section, to get up to speed.

o said:
I would very much appreciate if Laura could ask the Cs in one of the next sessions if we are here on a useful track regarding the session number 235 of September 23rd, 2000.

Then, you should ask that question in the appropriate forum section entitled 'Questions for the C's'. As far as 'right track', what do you mean? The right track in order to move the work of fiction along in the way the author decided?

OMeta said:

This appears to be a misuse of the metaphor regarding 'something or someone bringing about fruits'. The whole point of the usefulness of that lesson on fruits was to direct our attention towards objective reality - results that can be perceived by all (and measured in some way).

Merely being able to conceptualize something read in a book is of no particular consequence in itself, OSIT.

The Ringing Cedars and Anastasia and Session 235 from September 23, 2000

At the end of session 235 from September 23, 2000 in the „All Sessions“ document there is a passage where trees, the Nordic Covenant and a woman who is getting "fried" are mentioned.
I am wondering if this woman could be Anastasia.

Q: Now, on a couple of occasions we have talked about trees. You have said that the trees would lead me to an answer. Then you made remarks about beechnut and oaks and beech and bloodlines and family trees and the Nordic Covenant. Basically, I asked about this Nordic Covenant and you said that I would find the answer, that the trees would lead me to it. I asked what literary source I should go to to find the least distorted source of information. You answered „trees“ again. Then, you pointed out the leaves of the trees on this book. Later, when I read the book that was all about trees, it said that there was a need for someone of a certain bloodline to come along and free the dragon spawn. „None other than she can bring the pryf, or soul, up from the deep, no matter how they may make the serpents squirm, if she can hold her place in the gates of time“. You answered me „You cannot see“? It also says that this person with this certain bloodline has the duty of creating a bridge between man and the gods to open the doorways of time. You said to me that these things had explanations that were readily apparent. Then, when I asked the question about this book and all the trees in it, that this was a clue given so that I would notice the things in this particular book, you said „certainly“. Now, having gone through all the shamanic stuff, all the information about the world tree, the world axis and your remarks about building a staircase, which is another variation on the world axis or world tree and having some kind of mission and the mission being piercing the spider, which relates again to the world axis and the world tree, which one climbs one step at a time. Then, you talked about Jack and the Beanstalk, which is another example of the world tree. Over and over again we are having all these representations of trees which basically has something to do with some sort of destined action and it is almost as though you are hinting that some person has to be physically tuned as a transducer of some sort to „stand in the gates of time“, for the rest of humanity. Then, you made the remark recently about lodestar. Well, there might have been a time in my life when I might have thought that it was me who could do something like that. And, if I ever did, maybe it was even ego thinking. However, I am getting a little old for that sort of thing, so I don't really think that it is my role. But, I do think that there is somebody in the world whose role that is and I would like to know if that is somebody we are supposed to be looking for, or that we are going to find this person? A: Perhaps you shall find, or perhaps they will find you!
Q: Well, it kind of takes the burden off my shoulders. I think that somebody who does something like that is never useful for anything again. Somebody who does such a thing is like a sacrifice. They have to give their life up for others to act as this transducer and it fries all their circuits. Can you comment?
A: No.
Q: Am I correct that somebody who does this is basically sacrificing themselves and they get fried in the process?
A: In some instances.
Q: But, it is true that we are looking for somebody who will stand in the gates of time and act as a bridge?
A: Maybe. You shall see...

OMeta,

In case you haven't read it (and I assume you haven't, given your latest post), I strongly suggest you to read Anart's reply to you and ponder it before posting any further.
Of course, I'm assuming that you're sincere and here to learn. But if you're just here to spam the forum about New Age cheesy fiction, you'll soon find you walked into the wrong bar.

OMeta, since there is a lot of the Cs material that has not yet been published, and an equal amount that will never be published because we have learned a lot from our attackers, its not surprising that some people keep trying to "solve the mysteries" that have already been solved.

The clue about the trees has already been fitted into a very real and applicable solution. I can't tell all the details, but I will reveal this much: it has to do with Oaks and apple trees and the fact that an ancient French word for Oak was "casse" which, I'm sure you can appreciate, can also relate to "Cassiopaea."

See this:

Cs said:
Q: Yes. I also found the Solloi priesthood and the
priestesses called Peleiades. They seem to be involved
with urns, birds, tinkling bells, urns that can be struck
and which then set up a particular resonance in other
urns, oak trees, and some other peculiar references that
relate to laurel trees...

A: Siren song.

Q: What about the siren song?

A: Greek mythology.

Q: I know that. What about it? What do the sirens
represent?

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many
beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is
remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look
always for the triplicative connecting clue profile.
Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found
three beautifully balancing meanings!!

Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?

A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you
occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level,
just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace
and anticipation.

You might also find a few other interesting connections in the following:

Cs said:
19 July 1997

Q: I had a dream the other night. As Ark and I were leaving
the park in my dream, I looked up and saw a mosaic on the
side of the mountain. It had seve sharks, one above the
other, the lowest being pale almost to the point of
transparency, and the highest being very dark and intense
in color. There was a HUGE sperm whale to the upper left,
he was in the posture of whipping around, his eye had
caught the sharks, and his mouth was open and he was going
to swallow them all in a single gulp. What was the
meaning of the whale and the sharks?
A: Logic.
Q: Are you telling me to use logic, or that the meaning IS
logic?
A: Logic says to you: examine!
Q: The other part of the dream was that I disappeared and
reemerged from a cleft in a rock. I was cleaning... he
went to investigate... and he returned and was crying and
all this water was flowing out of there like a spring...
What was the significance of this?
A: Trace minerals interact with deeply held secrets.

12 July 97

Q: What was the Eleusian mystery? Is this what we are supposed to be tracking back to? I mean, this is sort of where I have ended up?

A: One leg of the table.

Q: Okay, what is this P-S related to that appears on the stone slab from the Rennes le Chateau churchyard? Everybody is talking about the "Priory of Sion." But, what does this P-S mean? Is that it?

A: Look into ancient tongues...

Q: Ancient tongues? Get me a little closer to it!

A: Swords, daggers pierce...

Q: Is this P-S something about "Percy?" Swords, daggers, pierce... Damascus? Damascus steel?

A: Search for learning.

Q: Okay. Now, I have got this "Et in Arcadia ego" rearranged to "Tiena arca Ida geo." Am I onto something here, or am I nowhere near it?

A: Close.

Q: And we have the Rho-Chi for Rosy Cross, and we have the Ida, which is Tejeda on Tenerife, and we have the REDDIS, which I am interpreting as Rhedae, or Rhea, which is another name for Ceres or Demeter, and REGIS as Dionysus, one being the earth and the other being the spirit, and the CELLIS being the feminine principle, and the Arcis being the masculin principle... and then we have this Prae-cum which is above the spider image. Why is the arrow pointing from the P-S down to the spider? What is the spider?

A: You know of the spider!

Q: Well, yes, but I know what I know, but I don't know if I am getting anywhere!

A: You will when you connect "the dots."

Q: Connect the dots... My God! Swords, daggers.... I GET IT!

A: It is the "destiny!"

Q: Yeah! I just got the image of the "Piercing of the spider," rather like pinning it to a piece of paper as a specimen where it can no longer spin its web and entrap!!!

Q: Okay, here is Ark's first question: if the general view of the situation that I wrote you, "bird's view" is correct?

A: Why not? The thought would not be so "nagging" if were not so!

Q: Or, perhaps, I am missing some important point(s), and if so what is(are) this point(s)?

A: When one is on a quest for true learning and higher knowledge, there are no "missing points," only those not yet discovered!

Q: How "long" will they still be able to use the Cassiopaean transmitter, should we start to take some steps thinking of the future when the transmission point will have to be moved? Or, perhaps, this is not something we have to worry about in advance? I would like to know.... I do not like to be taken by surprise....

A: No need to worry!

Q: Is there anything that you can say to help him with his worries? He is probably gonna worry anyway...

A: "If one has the will of a Lion, one does not have the fate of a mouse!"

Q: Very cute! I liked that one! But, now, you took the wind out of my sails with the answer about the destiny. But, in my perception of this arrangement on this stone, is it that the two sides need to be united, is that correct? Or is the Arrow from the P-S pointing at the spider a divider of two opposing groups?

A: Open for your discovery!

Q: Oh, you guys are BAD to me tonight!

A: No, we be berry berry goood to Lawra!

{...}

A: Arkadiusz is strong willed. Must be to be seeker of worlds. To paraphrase: "I am become ONE... Creator of worlds."

7 Nov 98

Q: (L) Okay, I'll shut up! (BRH) Is there any way I can
contact you guys directly?
A: Well, Devin, only if you present yourself into the
presence of these 3rd densities here. Remember, their
request was hard earned, and one of them has been
channeling throughout this incarnation, much to his
detriment. Those neighborhood kids usually do not respond
favorably to psychic awareness, now do they? Another one
here has literally turned the world upside down in search
of the greatest truths for all of humanity, much to her
potential peril. And the third one here had to endure
almost unimaginable hardships and tests of stamina in
order to realize his destined path of bringing your 3rd
density realm to the brink of 4th density transitional
adjustment. So, the path is open to you. Wanna follow?!?

22 Oct 2008

Q: (C**) Is there anything we should improve or change in our candida/detox diet?

A: You are all doing well. Search transcripts for clues about minerals and secrets.

Which is also interesting because there is a place I love called "Cassis." "Cassis" is also the French name for the black currant - a berry. Berries are an important part of our diet because of the phytochemicals they contain. The town is actually named after an ancient Roman term for a stone quarry... so cassis also means "stone." As in "mother stone":

Cs said:
15 April 2000

Q: (L) This is something I have always wanted to get into a session, but I keep forgetting it. So, I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget. What is a "Merkabah?" All these New Age types are talking about it all over the place, and I just want to know if the standard interpretation is anything close to the reality. What is a Merkabah?
A: A creative creation.
Q: (L) Are you saying...
A: As were...
Q: (L) You didn't let me finish my question!
A: We heard it in you.
Q: (L) Well, just to get the question on the record, it was are all these people making all this stuff up about what the Merkabah is?
A: But then again, what is made up and why? It is not so simple!
Q: (L) In ancient literature, something called a Merkabah is talked about, but the definition of this extremely mysterious thing has been lost down through the centuries. There have been many "explanations" from such sources as the Midrash - Jewish commentaries - but there is even argument there. It seems that, even then, nobody knew what it was. But now, we have all these New Age folks coming along who have decided that they know what it is, and it is variously described as rotating double tetrahedrons...
A: If no one knows what it is, that is as good as any other explanation.
Q: (L) I want to know what the ancients who wrote about it meant? What is the definition of the word as the ancient writers used it?
A: The original definition predates this.
Q: (L) What is the original definition that predated the ancient writings that we have access to?
A: What do you think?
Q: (L) What? Well, it's a curious word because it is composed of two words or even three: mer kaba or mer ka ba. If we think of it as three part word, we have the Egyptian Ka, which is like the astral body, and the Ba which is similar to the Ka. I guess you could think of them as the astral body and the genetic body. Then there is the Ab which is the sort of principle element of the life in man - like the part that is of God or the soul. The Ab was represented as a red stone. It was the part of the man that expressed desire, lust, courage, wisdom, feeling, sense and intelligence. So, all of them together sort of expresses an abstract creative principle Kaaba is Arabic for cube, and it is the square stone building in which the Black Stone is housed in Mecca. It was supposed to have been built by Ishmael and Abraham. So with Mer, Ka, Ab, and Ba, we have a cube made up of the principle parts of the etheric self, and housing a stone. Soul stone? Mother stone?
A: By god, she's got it!
Q: (L) Okay, we've got the soul or mother stone. Or the mother of all stones. Now that we have a definition, what was it?
A: The Matriarch Stone.
Q: (L) Is the Matriarch Stone the one in Mecca?
A: Symbolism reigns supreme here.
Q: (T) Is this also the Philosopher's Stone?
A: "Stone" to those you perceive as ancients symbolized communication from "a higher source."
Q: (L) What is it about a stone that made the ancients associate it with communication?
A: Radio waves.
Q: (L) How did radio waves interact with the stone? Were they recorded by the stone; transmitted by the stone?
A: Transmission.
Q: (T) Crystals are stones. Crystals are used for radio transmissions.
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And it was said before that Stonehenge was a giant transmitter and receiver. The original purpose of Stonehenge was to receive communication and to send communication. It wasn't all that Druid HooDoo stuff that people talk about nowadays. It was a machine, so to speak. (Johan) Could it be that people who come in contact with a stone in one place, and then they go to another place and come in contact with another stone, transfer something from one stone to another?
A: Well, one strengthens their abilities due to awareness channel grooving.
Q: (L) What gets strengthened from contact with the stones?
A: Your abilities.
Q: (L) When they are talking about this Mother Stone, are they talking about something similar to the Atlantean crystals that gathered, dispersed and/or transduced energy?
A: It is more symbolic. But you are on the right track.
Q: (L) So, in talking about Merkabah, we are not talking about spinning tetrahedrons that enable you to ascend or generate some kind of "astral vehicle." They are saying that visualizing yourself inside of one of these enables you to ascend, or something.
A: If you do that, it may help, though.
Q: (L) It may help what?
A: We are going around in circles here. You should use your own abilities to complete the answers to some of these. But, then again, it is one form of "spinning," is it not?
Q: (T) Everything we have been doing here is all about gaining knowledge and increasing frequency in order to transit from 3rd to 4th density. In ancient times, they would have had to do the same things. But, there may not have been as many experiences available. In order to get experiences, they may have had to travel. So, by going to the stones, they might have increased their frequencies to transit from 3rd to 4th density. (L) Or they used them as a direct machine or device to do it. Archaeologists say that the people who erected the megaliths were barbarians. They are defined as barbarians because they didn't build cities, they didn't have the wheel, they didn't have organized agriculture, and they left no written records. Those are the defined elements of civilization. Yet, this group of people, whoever they were, did things that we cannot duplicate today, and they did it all over the globe. The groups who came along after them who DID have all the hallmarks of what we call civilization, also could not erect these gargantuan stones. I thought about this for a long time. Archaeologists say they must have erected them as monuments to their gods, or heroes or whatever. Some of them think they were calendars to tell them when to plant the corn. Well, I think that is stretching it a bit. If you can't cross off the days on the wall and look outside and see that it is time to plant the corn, you're in pretty sad shape. You hardly need to haul stones as big as buildings across hills and valleys to set them up in special places to tell you to do that! The psychology of the human being cannot have changed all that much over the many thousands of years from then to now, and it is true that people do not do anything without a powerful motivation; what I call the "payoff." What could be the payoff to haul these things around on greased logs as they are depicted? To create a monument or to bury their kings? To get naked and dance in the moonlight? (A) Like they had a lot of time to do this while struggling to live the barbarian existence, too! (L) Yeah. They are supposed to be howling savages who must constantly hunt to get food, yet they are spending all their time, occupying all their strongest men, to push rocks around! Meanwhile, according to the archaeologists and paleontologists, these folks only live to about 40 years at max! (T) They got a lot of mileage out of those 40 years! (L) Exactly! But, we are supposed to be thinking about the things they didn't have: cities, wheels, agriculture, and writing. (F) Maybe they didn't need it. (L) And why would that be? Because the stones did it all! (T) Maybe they were 4th density STO beings who planted all those stones all over the place. (L) Well, if you think about a group of people who are setting up these massive stones like they were pieces of styrofoam. The stones collect energy and information. They then transduce the energy or amplify it. These people know things about movement, dances or spinning or something, that enables them to behave in concert with the stones so that they all become part of a grand machine that does things! All of the legends talk about stylized dances and the oldest things about Stonehenge say that it was the Temple of Apollo and that Apollo danced there all night at certain periods of time. Every 19 years, I believe. When you think about that, and the other places Apollo appeared, the inversions and redactions of the legends, and we come to these magical stones that produce things. Then we come to the head of Bran the Blessed which supposedly produced endless supplies of bread and fish or whatever else was desired. Bran's head was the giver of all good things. But more than that, it was an oracle. It could speak. And here we have the idea of a similar function for Stonehenge: both an oracle as well as a giver of blessings and bounty. Anything you wanted or needed it provided for you. If you wanted to go somewhere, it transported you as in the legends of the flying carpets. It was magic transportation. All of these things are associated, when you track them back far enough, with a stone. The stones did everything. (Johan) And it is funny that stones come up. What I have been doing for the past 10 or 15 years is running around the globe collecting stones. I've been to some of the most ancient places on earth, and I go from one to the other. And from each one, I've collected stones. Plus, Apollo: on Crete, there was an oracle of Apollo on Tara... (L) And there was Tara in Ireland... (Johan) I wouldn't be surprised if Tara meant stone too! How is all this connected? (L) Exactly. This is what I have always thought about these megaliths. They DID things. All of the things we think are the "signs" of civilization were done by the stones. Maybe Terry is right; these people were at some level of density where they could make this work. At some point, something happened, the ability was lost, and then people had to build cities, engage in agriculture, invent the wheel, and develop writing - because they could no longer do it the "easy" way. (Johan) In talking about stones, would the mother of all stones be the navel of the earth; is that the same as Ayers rock? It's the largest stone on earth and they call it the navel of the earth. (L) Does Ayers rock have anything to do with this?
A: No. Stones were once utilized to provide for all needs, as the energies transmitted connected directly with the pituitary gland to connect spiritual realities with the material realms of 3rd and 4th densities. So you see, the "stone" was viewed as Matriarchal indeed!
Q: (L) Were the beings involved in this type of activity 3rd density, 4th density or bi-density?
A: Originally 4th when home was in other locators.
Q: (L) Could it be said that the pituitary gland itself is the body's own "mother stone?"
A: If you prefer. We suggest a new path now.

That's just a sampling of the various elements of the solution just to get you thinking. Obviously, "ringing cedars" and some Russian babe in the woods has nothing to do with it.

Dear Laura, thank you for the clarification that you have solved the riddle but that it is better not to publish the result.

To give those who have not read the books yet a glimpse of what Anastasias ideas are I will add one of the most important scenes from the books:

Anastasia stated:

“Every seed you plant contains within itself an enormous amount of information about the Universe. Nothing made by human hands can compare with this information either in size or accuracy. Through the help of these data the seed knows the exact time, down to the millisecond, when it is to come alive, grow – what juices it is to take from the Earth, how to make use of the rays of the celestial bodies – the Sun, Moon and stars, what it is to grow into, what fruit to bring forth.

These fruits are designed to sustain Man’s life. More powerfully and effectively than any manufactured drugs of the present or future, these fruits are capable of counteracting and withstanding any disease of the human body. But to this end the seed must know about the human condition. So that during the maturation process it can satiate its fruit with the right correlation of substances to heal a specific individual of his disease, if indeed he has it or is prone to it.

“In order for the seed of a cucumber, tomato or any other plant grown in one’s plot to have such information, the following steps are necessary:

“Before planting, put into your mouth one or more little seeds, hold them in your mouth, under the tongue, for at least nine minutes.
“Then place the seed between the palms of your hands and hold it there for about thirty seconds. During this time it is important that you be standing barefoot on the spot of earth where you will later be planting it.

“Open your hands, and carefully raise the seed which you are holding to your mouth. Then blow on it lightly, warming it with your breath, and the wee little seed will know everything that is within you.

“Then you need to hold it with your hands open another thirty seconds, presenting the seed to the celestial bodies. And the seed will determine the moment of its awakening. The planets will all help it! And will give the sprouts the light they need to produce fruit especially for you.

“After that you may plant the seed in the ground. In no case should you water it right off, so as not to wash away the saliva which is now covering it, along with other information about you that the seed will take in. It can be watered three days after planting.

“The planting must be done on days appropriate to each vegetable (people already know this, from the lunar calendar). In the absence of watering, a premature planting is not as harmful as an overdue planting.

“It is not a good idea to pull up all the weeds growing in the vicinity of the sprouts. At least one of each kind should be left in place. The weeds can be cut back …”

According to Anastasia, the seed is thus able to take in information about the person who plants it, and then during the cultivation of its fruit it will pick up from the Universe and the Earth the optimum blend of energies needed for a given Man. The weeds should not be disposed of completely, as they have their own appointed function. Some weeds serve to protect the plant from disease while others give supplemental information. During the cultivation time it is vital to communicate with the plant – at least once during its growth period. And it is desirable to approach it and touch it during a full moon.

Anastasia maintains that the fruit cultivated from the seed in this manner, and consumed by the individual who cultivated it, is capable not only of curing him of any diseases of the flesh whatsoever but also of significantly retarding the aging process, rescuing him from harmful habits, tremendously increasing his mental abilities and giving him a sense of inner peace. The fruit will have the most effective influence when consumed no later than three days after harvesting.

The above-mentioned steps should be taken with a variety of plant species in the garden-plot.

It is not necessary to plant a whole row of cucumbers, tomatoes etc., in this manner; just a few plants each is enough.

The fruit of plants grown like this will be distinguished from other plants of the same species not only in taste. If analysed, it will be seen that they are also distinct in terms of the substances they contain.

When planting the seedlings, it is important to soften the dirt in the excavated hole with one’s fingers and bare toes, and spit into the hole. Responding to my question, “Why the feet?”, Anastasia explained that through perspiration from one’s feet come substances containing information about bodily diseases. This information is taken in by the seedlings. They transmit it to the fruit, which will thus be enabled to counteract diseases. Anastasia recommended walking around the plot barefoot from time to time...

©Ringing Cedars Press – EXTRACT from Anastasia - Book 1 of The Ringing Cedars Series by Vladimir Megre.

The statement "I exist for whom I exist" applies for those who can understand this explanation of Anastasia.

And, on that note, goodbye.

:huh:

Cs said:
Q: (L) Well, this article I was reading said that different
people used several techniques where they think it has
helped them to halt or avoid abduction by "aliens." One is
to generate an "internal" sound, a high-pitche "thought
hum," and another is to invoke angelic spirits such as the
Archangel Michael, and another is to "Just Say No," and
these people think they have avoided being abducted
thereby. Are any of these usable techniques?
A: Potpourri.
Q: (T) Sweet smelling dried flowers are potpourri.
A: Sage, salt, ooohm, any other rituals you like?
Q: (L) In other words, nothing works? (T) It's not going to
stop them! I keep a heavy shield around the house and all
that stuff and they still get through!
A: How about the hula hoop dance with green peppers stuck up
your nose! [Hilarious laughter]
Q: (T) Thirty-three times! Mirth!

Q: (L) Alright. I think that covers that! Now, let's move
onto Falun Dafa. He says: 'Falun are intelligent
Entities. They are cultivated by practicing Buddha law
and by the movement exercises which look like Tai Chi.
The emphasis is on the practice of Zhen Shan Reng, or
Truthfulness, Benevolence, and Tolerance, the supreme
characteristics of the universe. You gather a Falun and
place it in the Dan Tien, the navel, and it revolves
there, and continues your cultivation for you. [...] What
I am most interested in is the idea of Falun as
intelligent entities. What or who are they?'
A: This is still not germane.
Q: (L) Well, the most important issue to him is, do they
exist as described by this Master Li.
A: Okay, so they do.
Q: (L) Can you gather them and cultivate them and achieve
10,000 supernormal powers?
A: Yes, we suppose. But first, contact your broker, secure
the credit cards, remember to turn off the computer and
unplug the microwave. Also, the Maple dining room set
should get a fresh dose of Lemon Pledge, so as to give the
authentic maple that "see your reflection shine!"

Q: (L) Okay. Let's move right along here. Bill also says
that what he thinks is part of the preparation for 4th
density is an extensive effort toward the methods of
creating our own reality in the sense of using
visualizations toward a desired end with enough
consistent emotional intensity as to manifest the
phenomenon in the physical.'
A: Also, three cups of sugar, mixed with quinine and eye of
gnute. Be sure to shake it three times over your head in
a burlap sack while wearing an amulet depicting King
George backwards over your left nipple. Say 14 oooms
while shaking your left ankle 5 times, throw in some
monoatomic gold... [at this point we are becoming aware of
what is being said and laughing so hard that it is
difficult to call out the letters.]
Q: (L) I think I get the point. You are saying that all of
this stuff that people are doing is, where they think they
are doing something to get them somewhere, is simply a
waste of time?
A: Oh no, not at all, we have forgotten to mention the sage,
salt and the unleavened bread!
Q: (L) The bottom line that I have on the subject is that
anybody who does this or that WITH THE INTENT of achieving
4th density, is following the STS mode because they EXPECT
SOME RESULT or reward, and that is Servicing Self...
A: Yes, and they are missing the point. By the way, when
does the next flight leave for North Carolina?
Q: (L) So, wanting to DO anything other than to just BE as
fully as you can be in the here and now constitutes...
A: STS and... 3rd density thought.
Q: (L) Alright. I think that covers that!

"It was an old story that was no longer true. Truth can go out of stories you know. What was true becomes meaningless, even a lie, because the truth has gone into another story. The water of the spring rises in another place."-- Ursula K. LeGuin

"A World-Creating Matrix of Truth" -- Charles Eisenstein

_http://www.realitysandwich.com/world_creating_matrix_truth

edit: fixed link by Moderator

anastasia de Russie ?? FR + ESP + ENG +

Bonjour tout le monde.. buenas dias a todos, ..d' morning everyone

Ce week-end j'ai découvert une histoire assez fantastique, j'ai bcp aimé je dois avouer.. j'aimerais savoir si qqnn du groupe à des infos à ce sujet.. voici un site 3 langues pour ceux qui comme moi n'en avait jamais entendu parler.. _http://siberian-anastasia.net/

this week end I discovered a fantastic histoiry, I liked much I must acknowledge.. I would like to know if somebody of the group know somethings about this.. Here a website in three languages for those which as me had never heard of that.. _http://siberian-anastasia.net/

Este fin de semana descubrì una historia bastante fantastica, me gusto mucho tengo que reconnocer.. Queria saber si alguien en el grupo tenia informaciones en el asunto.. aqui un sitio en tres idiomas, (no hay espanol,) por los que como yo no habian oido nunca nada sobre esto _http://siberian-anastasia.net/ y mas esto _http://www.redaroa.org/pag419.htm para los que manejan bien, solo el castellano

salutations
greetings
saludos

Back
Top Bottom