The Secret Government vs Russia

R

redstar

The Cassiopaeans have made some references to a One World Government and a Secret US Government. They have said too:

1998-07-18:

Q: (A) Can we have a UFT which unifies EM and gravity and does not include the concept of other densities. In other words, can we put in a textbook all about the gravity and electromagnetics, and a student could learn all of this and still know nothing about other densities?

A: No. Other densities become apparent when...

Q: (A) So, it means that Einstein and Von Neumann knew about these other densities?

A: Yes, oh yes!!!

Q: (T) Just a thought: having UFT and being able to manipulate different fields within it, creates different effects. So, as we understand it in the apparent present state of science, we have to spin something in space in order to create gravity. But, with the UFT, one small offshoot is that one could create real gravity without spinning anything. So, the problem of weightlessness is really already solved...

A: Elementary my dear Terry, elementary.

Q: (T) So, this whole thing with the space station and all the trouble they are having readapting to gravity when they come back, is all a game...

A: When you "let the cat out of the bag," you create an entire feline "nation."

Q: (T) So, we are capable of "Star Trek" right now?

A: In a sense, but there is so much more than that.

Q: (T) Of course. Most people would say that 'cutting edge' science is 25 years ahead of what we see, and I say it is more like a hundred years, and I am even off? Cutting edge science on this planet is more like 3 or 4 hundred years ahead?

A: More like 30 to 40,000 years "ahead!"

Q: (L) Is that because of 4th density influence and information?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) 30 to 40 thousand years? Let me get that number right...

A: Yes, at least.

So, my question is: If this Secret Government or this organization has technology so advanced because they have accessed to information provided by 4D STS forces, if there are secret bases in many places where aliens and humans work "together"... what's the real problem with Russia? Why Russia can not be easily controlled? What's the reason they have allowed Russia to become independent of their decisions? Is Russia independent really? Are they simply allowing this because they have deeper plans and they don't care the realpolitik? Would not be easy to simply kill Putin and replace it with a clone or something like that?

What is going on? and... how all this relates with Project Awaken, the Nation of the Third Eye and the Quorum?

Red Star said:
The Cassiopaeans have made some references to a One World Government and a Secret US Government. They have said too:

[...]

So, my question is: If this Secret Government or this organization has technology so advanced because they have accessed to information provided by 4D STS forces, if there are secret bases in many places where aliens and humans work "together"... what's the real problem with Russia? Why Russia can not be easily controlled? What's the reason they have allowed Russia to become independent of their decisions? Is Russia independent really? Are they simply allowing this because they have deeper plans and they don't care the realpolitik? Would not be easy to simply kill Putin and replace it with a clone or something like that?

What is going on? and... how all this relates with Project Awaken, the Nation of the Third Eye and the Quorum?

I don't really know. There is often the illusion of being independent, yet there are circles within the seem to work at cross purposes. The density aspect of 4d STS seems to depend, despite what technological level may have been shared within our 3d existence; and that only seems to help them, on whatever is put into play resulting in a massive emotional feeding process. 4d STS seems to be continually feeding from those below and working to ensure maximized conditions are present (war et al. and ensuring human beings understand nothing) or, will be present, with the help of those connected in 3d land i.e psychopath's for instance.

This is just my initial take of the hyper dimensional connections with 4d STS land. Also, I'm not so sure secret governments are necessarily connected with the wider 4d STS plans - they do their part, like foot solders, being just one more circle outside the inner nucleus, yet they in the end are 3d and will be used.

Red Star said:

Hi Red Star,
it seems that "nothing can stop the balancing" process is at work here, but it's ways are fare more subtle and even high technologies can't prevail it. STO forces, even if using limited interference, have a word to say in all these.

In one session there was a reference that without a certain amount of light, darkness would simply destroy oneself and would cease to exist.

my 2 cents
Joy

Red Star said:

There is this post by Atreides that may clarify the issue.

Also, using the same farm and cattle analogy, if the goal of "Secret government" and their "4d overlords" is to "feed" on the population, basically "milking" them for their creative energy, they can't just "simply kill Putin and replace it with a clone or something like that".

It's like with dairy cattle, in order for the dairy cattle to continue producing milk and offspring, they should be provided with adequate conditions. It doesn't mean that they are free - they are being kept in a concentration camp conditions and are forced to get pregnant again and again, meaning, that they ARE under a total control of the farmer. But if the farmer will stop providing them with their basic needs, the whole idea of the dairy farm will lose its meaning, because the farmer won't get any dairy anymore. Hope it's clear.

Keit said:
Red Star said:

There is this post by Atreides that may clarify the issue.

Also, using the same farm and cattle analogy, if the goal of "Secret government" and their "4d overlords" is to "feed" on the population, basically "milking" them for their creative energy, they can't just "simply kill Putin and replace it with a clone or something like that".

It's like with dairy cattle, in order for the dairy cattle to continue producing milk and offspring, they should be provided with adequate conditions. It doesn't mean that they are free - they are being kept in a concentration camp conditions and are forced to get pregnant again and again, meaning, that they ARE under a total control of the farmer. But if the farmer will stop providing them with their basic needs, the whole idea of the dairy farm will lose its meaning, because the farmer won't get any dairy anymore. Hope it's clear.

In addition to what Keit said, it is my understanding that even the "Secret government" and their "4d overlords", while seemingly all-powerful from our perspective, are also subject to certain laws of the cosmos. For example, everything appears to be balanced somehow - ying and yang and all that - and maybe there is room for someone like Putin who makes a real effort, guided by his conscience, to balance some things here on earth. I'm not saying he can/will "save us", humanity really seems rather doomed, but he seems to create some energy by his dedication and smart actions and inspire others to stand strong - maybe this also inspires some protection by higher beings/energies according to higher laws of the universe?

So, no one thinks Russia has secret advanced technology similar to what the Secret Government has?

Red Star said:
So, no one thinks Russia has secret advanced technology similar to what the Secret Government has?

Is there technology that is 30-40,000 years ahead of the market being used in Russia? Probably. But does the Russian government have access to it? Probably no more than the US or Israeli governments do. These countries have secret advanced weaponry and technology development programs that are decades ahead of the average Joe, but it's nothing compared to what the Quorum would have access to. OSIT.

Edit: "Probably no more than the US or Israeli governments do." It could be that only the rogue elements within major world powers are the ones with even the most remote or diluted access to the advanced information and/or technology alluded to by the C's. Which isn't to say that someone like Putin isn't privy to at least knowing that this possibility exists, but that doesn't mean he has access to it or that it's in any way an important part of everyday political functioning.

A Jay said:
Red Star said:

Is there technology that is 30-40,000 years ahead of the market being used in Russia? Probably. But does the Russian government have access to it? Probably no more than the US or Israeli governments do. These countries have secret advanced weaponry and technology development programs that are decades ahead of the average Joe, but it's nothing compared to what the Quorum would have access to. OSIT.

Edit: "Probably no more than the US or Israeli governments do." It could be that only the rogue elements within major world powers are the ones with even the most remote or diluted access to the advanced information and/or technology alluded to by the C's. Which isn't to say that someone like Putin isn't privy to at least knowing that this possibility exists, but that doesn't mean he has access to it or that it's in any way an important part of everyday political functioning.

Fwiw, my understanding is that a "secret government" (a deeper circle then what Fletcher Prouty speaks of) would be globally all pervasive (very deep), including very deep circles within Russia.

1994 said:
Q: (L) What is the quorum?

A: Deeper knowledge organization. Totally secret to your kind as of yet. Very important with regard to your future.

Laura & C's {in discussion concerning Revelations/Beast} said:
Q: (L) “His feet were like those of a bear...” what do the feet represent? A: Russia. Q: (L) Why are the feet like those of a bear? A: Hidden power center in that geographic location. Q: (L) What nature this power center? A: Same as USA. Feet are not so easily seen. Q: (L) Does this mean that Russia and the US are secretly united? A: Under same control. Q: (L) Are these the Lizards? A: At the root.

Hypothetically, osit, there seems to be deep opposed power centers at play, one that may want to balance, and the other to tip the scales (technology used included). The hyperdimensional STS scale tippers (aka Lizzie's) directly influence the minds of the psychopaths in power (their age-old tried and true minions), who in turn steal life and make life a hell on earth for human beings. To our doom, the empire of chaos holds the balance of these pathological types in control positions, who in turn may take us all down in one way or another with their calculations. Fortunately (trying to see some optimism in this dismal situation) they miscalculate often, and this is where balance may enter - at this late stage comets might help.

As for technology, I can't even fathom technology that is "30 to 40,000 years ahead!", in fact, I've a difficult time with tech that is 10 yrs, let alone 100 yrs ahead the way things are accelerating these days. I don't even know where a "Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizers", as described by the C's, fits into the timeline; as we understand time itself, although they were said to be used in our ancient past. So perhaps if this type of tech was in the past (geo-Russia included) it is still here in the now (as indicated in the transcripts) and deep circle groups know where exactly it is, how to make it, and how to use it?

From what I can tell, the shadow governments of America and the Britain really are at odds with Putin, more specifically it's the Neo-Liberal establishment (In both countries) at odds with Russia... From Putins own mouth; on the basis of defending the principal of sovereign nation states, and maintaining (legitimate) international law.

Russia are the last bastion advocating geo-political sanity at present, whilst they try to strategically side step NATOs aggressive, threatening and belligerent posturing around Russia.

Of course there are far right elements of the Alternative News which are also capitalising on peoples paranoia and fear by spreading these stories about Putin's being a "crypto-jew", and in on the game, which is, hypothetically, large game of Hegelian Dialect..

He is the perfect anti-thesis to the west's neo-liberal fun and games, after all...

But from a nonparanoid, sensible, critically and politically assessed point of view, I believe that his narratives and motives are true.

The secret cabinet committees in the UK parliament have purposely been propagating that Russia and Putin are a threat, when in reality, the rest of our governmental advisors and diplomats actually agree with Putin's own geo-politcal and domestic assessment that Russia are not actually a threat, they are having to responsd to threats..

Here's some key geo-political analysis from HM Secret Intelligence Service: http://www.secretintelligenceservice.org/?page_id=10573

And also check out Peter Hitchens on the West's (ill informed) views on Russia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFr1AxwTZNo&t=2s

Parliamentary discourse:
...This is a one-sided debate, and it is all negative towards Russia..

.. President Putin is now being treated almost as a pantomime villain in this House..

...The Foreign Affairs Committee is now undertaking a report on Anglo-Russian relations. We started to take evidence yesterday with two leading academics, Dr Derek Averre, senior lecturer in Russian, foreign and security policy at the University of Birmingham, and Dr Andrew Monaghan, a senior research fellow at Chatham House. They gave us a very enlightened view and a very different perspective from the one given by our Government...

...What a terrible statement to make: “None of my discussions with Mr Lavrov has been fruitful, so there is no point in making a telephone call.” No, no, no. The Government have got to change their stance and engage with the Russians, for the security of our country and the international community.
https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2016-05-04/debates/16050463000002/Anglo-RussianRelations

According to the Handsard record they were unable to communicate with Putin via Freemasonry or the "Brotherhood".

Of course this could all be a grand sherade, but I don't think the Brits would go to great yet subtle theatrics.

I think we can take Putin's message and geo-political stance at face value, Russia's only goal is self preservation.

Would be interesting to look at their space based arsenals.

Back
Top Bottom