The Secret Team

j0da

Jedi Council Member
Hi, I tought someone might be interested in learning something about how CIA works, so I provide a link to an excellent book by L. FLETCHER PROUTY, retired Colonel of U.S. Air Force. - "The Secret Team - The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World"

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/

Here is excerpt from the author's note:

---

After I had given the manuscript of the original draft of this book to my editor at Prentice-Hall, in 1972; and had received the galley proof of the first edition back from him, he called me to suggest that I keep it in a safe place at all times. He told me that his home had been broken into the night before, and he suspected it was an attempt to steal his copy of that galley proof. He said, "They didn't get it. It was under the seat of the Volkswagon."

A few days later a nationwide release by the well-known Washington columnist, Jack Anderson, appeared across the country, "Book Bares CIA's Dirty Tricks". In that column, Anderson reported that the CIA had contacted a well-known bookstore in Washington and asked one of the employees to see if he could get a copy of the galley from me, and agreed to pay him $500, if he did. I agreed to meet him at my home that evening.

I suspected his call, but invited him anyway. In the meantime I set up a tape recorder in the umbrella stand near my front door and arranged for it to turn on when I switched on the overhead light on the front porch. With that arrangement, I recorded the whole visit including his final burst, "They promised me $500.00, if I got that galley proof." I took that tape to Anderson, and it was the basis of his March 6, 1973 column. The underground attack didn't quit there.

After excellent early sales of The Secret Team during which Prentice-Hall printed three editions of the book, and it had received more than 100 favorable reviews, I was invited to meet Ian Ballantine, the founder of Ballantine Books. He told me that he liked the book and would publish 100,000 copies in paperback as soon as he could complete the deal with Prentice-Hall. Soon there were 100,000 paperbacks in bookstores all around the country.

Then one day a business associate in Seattle called to tell me that the bookstore next to his office building had had a window full of books the day before, and none the day of his call. They claimed they had never had the book. I called other associates around the country. I got the same story from all over the country. The paperback had vanished. At the same time I learned that Mr. Ballantine had sold his company. I traveled to New York to visit the new "Ballantine Books" president. He professed to know nothing about me, and my book. That was the end of that surge of publication. For some unknown reason Prentice-Hall was out of my book also. It became an extinct species.

Coincidental to that, I received a letter from a Member of Parliament in Canberra, Australia, who wrote that he had been in England recently visiting in the home of a friend who was a Member of the British Parliament. While there, he discovered The Secret Team on a coffee table and during odd hours had begun to read it.

Upon return to Canberra he sent his clerk to get him a copy of the book. Not finding it in the stores, the clerk had gone to the Customs Office where he learned that 3,500 copies of The Secret Team had arrived, and on that same date had been purchased by a Colonel from the Royal Australian Army. The book was dead everywhere.

The campaign to kill the book was nationwide and world-wide. It was removed from the Library of Congress and from College libraries as letters I received attested all too frequently.

That was twenty years ago. Today I have been asked to rewrite the book and bring it up to date. Those who have the book speak highly of it, and those who do not have it have been asking for it. With that incentive, I have begun from page one to bring it up to date and to provide information that I have learned since my first manuscript.

---

That the same Prouty that was approached by Facists in the post WWI era? I remember vaguely hearing about a Colonel that was asked to goto the president at the time and make a buncha demands and if they were not met lead an uprising of WWI vets who were in town to protest for some reason...

He promptly reported to the anti-facist committee and reported the whole incident.

YES! I personally highly recommend him!!!!! One can find many articles by Prouty at http://www.ratical.org/rhrIndex/authorP-Q.html under "Prouty" that give a very good idea of what he had to tell. He also wrote: JFK – The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy by L. Fletcher Prouty. Birch Lane Press, 1992 – hard cover ... a few excerps here:
www.maebrussell.com/Prouty/JFK%20by%20Fletcher%20Prouty%20excerpts.html
This book literally blew my mind!

By the way, Prouty was the REAL Man X, in the movie JFK--he consulted for the movie I think--and I believe the C's verified that the movie was basically a correct version of events-- he was the man that would have been in charge of military security for Kennedy in Dallas, but he was sent on a sudden assignment to Antarctica so he was not there to do the job. He affirms that basically NONE of the precautions that would ordinarily be taken for a presidential motorcade were taken that day. He says one can figure out a lot about the assasination by this fact alone. Who or what had the POWER to ensure that all the established procedures were bypassed?! But he has SO much more to say and explain about how things work.

For me, Prouty made the "whole thing" understandable. He was, IMHO, perhaps the most important insider to first explain how the "system" actually works. He is totally down to earth and writes very well. He is sincere and honest--a true breath of fresh air. He dedicated himself to getting the word out as to what was really going on--he is and was a true hero in my book!

I think for somebody starting out--trying to open their minds to a reality other than what the PTB want us to think--Prouty is the BEST way to start--besides the Cassiopaea material, but some folks just can't wrap their minds around that--though they could probably grok Prouty, even at the same time they start to grok PONEROLOGY. Prouty is another writer that explains how psychopathy actually gets "done" in our system.

The basic answer, of course, is that we have a shadow government, a Secret Government, a National Security State, that exists and operates over and above the "SHOW" government. One can grok that if one asks oneself: how a NSA employee can have a higher security clearance than the Congresspersons and staff that are assigned to OVERSEE the national security apparatus? How can this be possible in a democracy????? IMHO

Yossarian said:
YES! I personally highly recommend him!!!!! One can find many articles by Prouty at http://www.ratical.org/rhrIndex/authorP-Q.html under "Prouty" that give a very good idea of what he had to tell. He also wrote: JFK – The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy by L. Fletcher Prouty. Birch Lane Press, 1992 – hard cover ... a few excerps here:
www.maebrussell.com/Prouty/JFK%20by%20Fletcher%20Prouty%20excerpts.html
This book literally blew my mind!

It is a really amazing book. I couldn't imagine the 'fun and games' CIA perfected 50 years back and continued to use beyond any comprehension. this explains how novice our so called understanding of the events despite knowing C's material. Prouty's opinions are also very interesting

JFK 100

According to Prouty:

1. The forces behind the death of John F. Kennedy included not only the CIA and the military-industrial complex, but also the Federal Reserve Board.

2. Flying saucers are a reality, and the Air Force has two "bodies" or extraterrestrial objects in storage at one of its bases.

3. It was an "enormous privilege" to have his book, The Secret Team, reprinted by the Institute for Historical Review, a group Prouty claims keeps people "from revising history," and whose Web site says, "What proof exists that the Nazis killed six million Jews? None."

4. The Jonestown tragedy was not a suicide, but a mass murder committed by US intelligence and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

5. The high price of oil is artificially maintained by a cabal that shuts down oil pipelines in the Middle East: "Because of the Israelis. That is their business on behalf of the oil companies. That's why they get $3 billion a year from the US taxpayer."

6. Franklin Delano Roosevelt did not die a natural death: Winston Churchill had him poisoned.

7. It "would not surprise" Prouty if Princess Diana and Princess Grace of Monaco were assassinated by the "Secret Team" that killed JFK and countless others.
Click here for more of Prouty's intriguing views.

seek10 said:
It is a really amazing book. I couldn't imagine the 'fun and games' CIA perfected 50 years back and continued to use beyond any comprehension. this explains how novice our so called understanding of the events despite knowing C's material. Prouty's opinions are also very interesting

I couldn't agree more. I'm reading it right now and Prouty's insights are very valuable to understanding how "they" run the game. I would recommend it to anyone interested in the real history of the US political system of the last 50 years.

I second (or third or fourth) that recommendation. Should be required reading for anyone who aspires to any political understanding at all. Anyone who is interested in current events should know that all is not as it is presented by the news.

Yes, it's a fascinating read, especially with the events unfolding in Iran.

I am only partway through it, but one thing that really hit me was his discussion of the Pentagon Papers. Every history of the Vietnam War describes it as a disaster, a series of mistakes. Prouty uses this language at times. But when he talks about the transition between Kennedy and Johnson, and how the reports by the Secret Team back to Washington were designed to give the impression that things were going badly, SO THAT an escalation would be ordered. They wanted a massive, expensive quagmire!

Money would be made by arms manufacturers, the U.S. dollar and fiscal health would be hurt, the positive social changes with the civil rights movement, etc., would be thwarted by a ruined economy and a generation returning from Vietnam would be lost to PTSD and drug addiction. Money would also be made on drugs, police and prisons.

It all makes so much more sense.

It is a fascinating read for me as well, and painful at the same time.

I'm in the middle of it and have been comparing what I read with "Controversy of Zion" and Ponerology. It suddenly dawned on me that "they" have been in control of the world all along and they themselves are responsible for all the wars and sufferings throughout the 20th century. They created and popped up the Soviet Union as the homeland for pathologies, terrorizing the population under their rule, and attacking the West where there was still relative freedom. Meanwhile, in the West, they used the Communist bogeyman as justification to create wars and conflicts across the third world countries. The entire Cold War was a huge scam created to pit people in the world against each other, eliminate them and give the psychopaths profits at the same time.

When the Soviet Union collapsed, it wasn't a victory of freedom. It was just that the psychopaths had been sufficiently established in the US so they didn't need the Soviet Union any more. And not long after that, we have the Islamic terrorists as the new bogeyman. The same old game all over again!

I know the above is not any shattering discovery, but it really hit me. Before, I only knew of it intellectually. I now know it in the gut. Maybe it's because it was my country in Prouty's books. My country, two million lives and countless sufferings for their game :cry:

Bobo08 said:
I know the above is not any shattering discovery, but it really hit me. Before, I only knew of it intellectually. I now know it in the gut. Maybe it's because it was my country in Prouty's books. My country, two million lives and countless sufferings for their game :cry:

Bobo08, I know how you feel. It had the same effect on me. Have you ever watched the DVD series "Evidence of Revision"?

Laura said:
Bobo08, I know how you feel. It had the same effect on me. Have you ever watched the DVD series "Evidence of Revision"?

Thanks, Laura. I have watched "Evidence of Revision". It is probably the cumulative effect of all of them that brought about the collapse of my illusion about the world.

Bobo08 said:
Laura said:

Thanks, Laura. I have watched "Evidence of Revision". It is probably the cumulative effect of all of them that brought about the collapse of my illusion about the world.

Well, join the club. It has sure been a long and painful road. I sure couldn't have stood having the veil ripped away all at once so I guess it is a good thing it happened by fits and starts. But still, with all I knew already, Prouty's "JFK" hit me hard.

I am going to speak out loud a question that came to mind about the following quote:

[quote author=The Secret Team]

Throughout this period in 1960, Eisenhower had directed that the Cuban exiles' training and arming be kept at a low level. He felt that he should not bequeath to the incoming administration, whether Republican or Democratic, any such clandestine operations, small as they were under the limited proposal which he had approved. As a result, any plans for expansion of Cuban activities were made to appear by the ST to be the Cubans' alone. The CIA carefully saw to it that the Cubans had the means to travel to and visit such activist headquarters as the American Legion convention and other avowedly anti-Castro strongholds. As the political campaign picked up momentum so did the Cuban exiles' activities, with John Kennedy playing a strong, quiet role on their behalf. His support further endeared him to the CIA, because the anti-Castro project was their biggest special operation at that time since the Tibetan and Laotian projects had began to wane.

When the candidates appeared on television together during the crucial campaign debates, Nixon, abiding by security restrictions which, in his case, he could not disavow even if he had wished to, limited himself in his discussion of the Government's plans for Cuba. This official control did not publicly apply to Kennedy. Since he had been briefed by Allen Dulles, he could have been warned about security violations; but the CIA can be quite liberal with respect to security when it is to that Agency's advantage. As a result, Kennedy could and did openly advocate the overthrow of the Castro Government, and for the strong position he won popular support from a great number of the voters.

Nixon's frustration and anger at Kennedy's calculated tactics were clearly evident on the television screen. As television audiences have learned in the years since those famous debates, when Nixon feels frustration and anger on television he shows it, and when he felt both during the Kennedy debates the audience knew it, and Kennedy made points. Many observers believe that that confrontation over Cuba was one of the peak moments during the debates, when Kennedy scored most heavily -- and of course most observers credit Kennedy's performance during the debates with his narrow margin of victory in the election. Few knew that his carefree television position on Cuba was in reality Nixon's official stand in time security-bound NSC record.

That Kennedy's connection with the Cuban refugees before his election was anything but casual or fortuitous was demonstrated nearly two years later. On December 29, 1962, in the Orange Bowl in Miami, before a national television audience, at a welcome-back celebration for the ransomed prisoners of the Cuban Brigade, before a thundering ovation from the jammed stadium, the President spoke informally with the Brigade and with the tens of thousands of Cubans who came to pack the stadium. At one point during the ceremonies, the President walked among the former prisoners, chatted with them, and then threw his arm over the shoulders of one of them. If those watching in the stadium and on TV thought he had chosen the man at random, they were mistaken. The Cuban he embraced was his old friend who had visited him in his Senate offices during the summer of 1960 and also at his West Palm Beach home. This man was Manuel Artime, a leader of the invasion.

[/quote]

From "Evidence of Revision", Laura's JFK work, and other sources, we can gather that Kennedy was led astray on the Bay of Pigs event, and afterwards, took a distinctly suspicious stance against the CIA. In fact, it seems at that point that he was going to pull their fangs. OK...

My question... Why would this cabal want to help Kennedy get elected in the first place? Maybe, I am asking too quickly, and Prouty will try to answer this.

Mr. Premise said:
Yes, it's a fascinating read, especially with the events unfolding in Iran.

I am only partway through it, but one thing that really hit me was his discussion of the Pentagon Papers. Every history of the Vietnam War describes it as a disaster, a series of mistakes. Prouty uses this language at times. But when he talks about the transition between Kennedy and Johnson, and how the reports by the Secret Team back to Washington were designed to give the impression that things were going badly, SO THAT an escalation would be ordered. They wanted a massive, expensive quagmire!

Money would be made by arms manufacturers, the U.S. dollar and fiscal health would be hurt, the positive social changes with the civil rights movement, etc., would be thwarted by a ruined economy and a generation returning from Vietnam would be lost to PTSD and drug addiction. Money would also be made on drugs, police and prisons.

It all makes so much more sense.

The amazing part of the book is cover stories, cover companies, cover men, COVER , COVER , COVER for every thing it is COVER and we were fed with these covers and people's emotions are triggered with ever convienently changing cover 's.

Again , money can be made billion ways with out hurting others or env. or so. but these beneficiaries are tasked to do things ( which is part of bigger script ) exactly to destroy the life on this planet with financial benefits to them selves and cover them selves the sins that perpetuated. so the master use all their power of synchronous intervention only when when their need arises. This remainds me of 'STS uses the path of least resistance'.

one more example of this horror , most of gas that is consumed in US comes from canada where gas is extracted from the sands creating a huge env. destruction. can' they get better source than this?. of course, they can , but they won't.

Patience said:
From "Evidence of Revision", Laura's JFK work, and other sources, we can gather that Kennedy was led astray on the Bay of Pigs event, and afterwards, took a distinctly suspicious stance against the CIA. In fact, it seems at that point that he was going to pull their fangs. OK...

My question... Why would this cabal want to help Kennedy get elected in the first place? Maybe, I am asking too quickly, and Prouty will try to answer this.

Perhaps they thought he was going to be easy to control. Prouty points out that Kennedy had virtually no military experience, so maybe the ST thought that he wouldn't be intervening in their 'fun and games' in other countries, and that Kennedy would let the foreign policy control stay with the Sec. of State. I certainly had the same thought as you, especially considering how much Nixon was willing to engage in the fun and games. It seems he would have been the logical choice for the ST. But who knows, maybe they just like playing both sides against each other and figure it doesn't matter who ends up getting elected.

Also, Kennedy ran for president in 1960 criticizing Eisenhower/Nixon for cautiousness and timidity in anti-communism. The CIA may have thought that once Kennedy was elected it would be gloves off. Also, it was Kennedy's father Joseph who was cutting most of the deals to get his son elected. His father was a different animal than JFK.

That's one reason for the anger against him by the secret gov't elements. They thought he was one thing. The mafia, for example, had his father in their pockets, then RFK, JFK's Attorney General went after the mafia hard.

Pinkerton said:
Patience said:

Perhaps they thought he was going to be easy to control. Prouty points out that Kennedy had virtually no military experience, so maybe the ST thought that he wouldn't be intervening in their 'fun and games' in other countries, and that Kennedy would let the foreign policy control stay with the Sec. of State. I certainly had the same thought as you, especially considering how much Nixon was willing to engage in the fun and games. It seems he would have been the logical choice for the ST. But who knows, maybe they just like playing both sides against each other and figure it doesn't matter who ends up getting elected.

Back
Top Bottom