The Situation In Germany

The PTB is really REALLY trying to plunge Germany to the deepest of the hell holes and they are doing good job at it. I really hope that this year´s elections will remove the Greens and the crowd form the parliament and that the people will wake up and stop this whole nonsense. I´m not holding my breath....

By wrecking Germany the PTB will be wrecking EU Europe as well. Considering the similar fate of North America the future of 3D will belong to the BRICS countries.

The elections to be held this year are state elections in Eastern Germany where the Greens only have a minor role to play anyway.

The elections you are probably alluding to would be the Federal elections in late 2025.

Turmoil, military rule or natural disasters could prevent them from taking place though.

What strikes me about Germany in particular, and more generally the west, is how openly the PTB really seem to be enjoying to impose cruel and anti human rules on people by using excuses like “the climate“. They really want to hit people where it hurts the most. That became really clear during Covid and now they simply continue that by using the climate. I bet at certain levels they must be laughing at each other what they can do and get away with. They enjoy to impose sickening rules on the population. The proposed ban on driving cars and trucks on weekends is a perfect example of this. They know full well that weekends are the time where most hard working ordinary people try to enjoy life, nature, family, travels and friendships outside the ever increasingly inhuman working days/conditions during the week. It is an outime for most ordinary people where they can be human. So what is that guy proposing? Of course, we must stop that for the climate by banning people from driving their cars on weekends! What a sicko. I don’t believe for a second that he is really concerned about the climate here, even if he should be stupid enough to believe that nonsense. I bet the PTB have by now created their own language in which “protecting the climate“ has become something else entirely in their secret psychopathic understanding. And they know it and enjoy to fool the population with it!

Last edited:
What strikes me about Germany in particular, and more generally the west, is how openly the PTB really seem to be enjoying to impose cruel and anti human rules on people by using excuses like “the climate“. They really want to hit people where it hurts the most. That became really clear during Covid and now they simply continue that by using the climate. I bet at certain levels they must be laughing at each other what they can do and get away with. They enjoy to impose sickening rules on the population.

The characters in charge are wedged between a rock and a hard place.

Their deep state handlers are pushing them to inflict pain on people because it suits and amuses their psychopathic overlords.

On the other hand they might well push 'their voters' to the brink, exactly those who they will have to mingle with once their protective security details are withdrawn.

Berlin's former mayor Michael Müller who at the height of Covid hysteria told unvaccinated citizens that he intended to make life 'as unpleasant as possible' for them is currently living out his life as a Bundestag back-bencher.

He might have one or two uneasy encounters with the unvaxxed and the unwashed while he is out and about.

Germany intensifies its crackdown on pro-Palestinian voices, we speak with Greek economist and politician Yanis Varoufakis, one of the planned speakers at a conference in Berlin last weekend that was forcibly shut down by police. The Palestine Congress was scheduled to be held for three days, but police stormed the venue as the first panelist spoke. Germany's Interior Ministry had also banned some conference speakers from even entering the country, including Varoufakis, the Palestinian British surgeon Ghassan Abu-Sittah and the Palestinian researcher Salman Abu Sitta.

Germany is so doomed. We are little shop owners with no employees, so just the two of us, and for me it is still incomprehensible, that we still survive economically. We are doing well, to be honest. But we have a lot of customers that tell us the opposite. A lot of industry is fleeing the country (even to swizzerland, a high-income country), a lot of businesses close down, some out of stress, most out of some cost-related reasons (including the paying back of lockdown help money, which the peeps did not keep in the drawer, of course, but spent for living costs, ... how can one call that "help money", when you want it back without saying so when giving it? A lot of peeps are toying around with the idea of leaving the country, even those who did initially not want to leave germany. It is all so sad. like a mourning bell is put over the country. I am still here, I think I do not have enough money backed to leave, and we have pets, two cats and a dog. We cannot leave them here, and the tom cat will react to any driving in a car or train with constant (!!!) meowing, if the ride is long enough he will be aphone after 2 hours (we had that once, when we took him home, 10 years ago), but anyways. Germany will fall under this administration, and with it will the EU. Not at one point, more like dominos.

Germany legalized marijuana

As the tweet below says:

Exactly!
I mean, it´s perfect for the PTBs! Stoned people do not cause trouble, do not provoke or engage in fights, they are perfectly happy to chill out and philosophy about what should be done but no one wishes or cares to do anything.

....and the day after:
There is no way that these peeps in the vid here are "only" stoned. I never ever in my life encountered anything like this, even in my wild youth the literally permanent smokers were not at all immobile and "out" like this. I smoked a whole lot myself in these days, and was a very active girl. studies, my final exam was a 1,15 - which is a almost best mark (best is 1,0) at university. two jobs, pets, friends and so much much more were no problem then. and I smoked reeaaaly a lot of weed these days, so do not fall for the prejudice.

It is all so sad. like a mourning bell is put over the country.
You're expressing quite clearly what many in our country might be feeling. It is like the clouds are gathering for a storm that is not breaking quite loose yet. But everyone can feel the sultry air and see the sky darkening while waiting for the other shoe to drop. It's a depressing atmosphere.

I felt pretty much reminded of this situation when watching the opera "Rigoletto" from Guiseppe Verdi recently where the main character is a jester working for a duke. He is very naive and being duped by the highly-born psychopaths around him who love to play their games with him out of their boredom and malice. As he's disabled he can't quite get away from them. So he plays along (like an authoritarian follower) and even ridicules a count whose daughter had been abused by the duke (for that, he gets cursed by the count).

The duke later seduces, kidnaps and then betrays Rigoletto's daughter (as he is a real womanizer) and thus turns the jester's righteous anger against Rigoletto himself in a way that he gets into a blind rage and wants to take revenge (plus the added resentment from the years of being played along with), killing the duke. But the daughter is the one who gets killed in the process as she is sacrificing herself for the duke because she is blind of "love" - no matter how much she had been betrayed. So they both were blinded by their emotions and illusions and thus had to pay while the psychopathic duke and his courtiers managed to get away. Maybe, if they hadn't been that blind, they may have gotten out while networking together.

This opera really hit a nerve with me this time (I've seen it once before). Maybe because it can be so much related to our situation, as it developed in the meantime: The population is being duped and played along with by the PTB who get away with about everything. Many are feeling powerless and depressive (Rigoletto and his daughter lived in a depressing neighborhood as well). Though not all are being that naive like Rigoletto and his daughter; but the majority is still in denial (although there exists a sense with things not being quite right). So one can observe similar circumstances as in the times of Verdi, only with so-called "democratic elites" as "high-born" pathocrats, which makes his composition a universal one.

Back
Top Bottom