The Situation In Germany

The only correct item in this concoction (I'm not sure about the Polish Prime Minister) is that Annalena Baerbock's grandfather was indeed a Colonel in the German army in Nazi times, but as much as I dislike this foolish woman she should not be subjected to kin liability which had been a standard Nazi policy.

It's easy to find out that Lauterbach/Lauterbacher and Scholz/von Scholz are different family names.

Doing a quick research Christian Lindner doesn't seem to be related to the SS guy Gerhard Lindner, and UvdL's husband Heiko von der Leyen is probably not related to JAOGD vd Leyen.

Just had a look at the recent SOTT Earth Changes summary yesterday. Found it quite curiuos that the fireball that was mentioned hitting Earth just around the area of Western Berlin had appeared around the time (Sunday, the 21st of January) when these "demonstrations" "against the right" were reaching a peak.

And once, when these "protests" were just starting, one such "protest" was passing the building where I live. They were shouting quite aggressively while many of them had candles in their hands, moving along the street like a dark mass as there were many people. At first glance I mistook the candles for torches, and in combination with their shouts it reminded me of one of these Bandera marches. The atmosphere appeared very threatening to me.

That Sunday when the fireball appeared there was another march in my city, with lots of people - most of them young students and families with kids. But elder citizens too. Much of Antifa was present as well. I also wondered where all of those people have been during the times of Covid, when taking to the streets demanded real courage. In that way, the recent "protesters" have been dubbed something like "quasi-brave" - the correct German term coined by alternative media outlets is called "Gratis-Mut". It means as much as "courage" for free, in that they don't really have to sacrifice something in taking to the streets (except maybe their warm sofas), but can paint themselves as something like the "new Scholl siblings."

Found it quite curiuos that the fireball that was mentioned hitting Earth just around the area of Western Berlin had appeared around the time (Sunday, the 21st of January) when these "demonstrations" "against the right" were reaching a peak.
I'm glad you´ve mentioned it as I remember thinking exactly the same thing back when that meteor happened. Curious is that on the same day, there were other noticeable ones around the world.

Talk about human-cosmic connection, right!?

Talk about human-cosmic connection, right!?
Indeed, comes to mind quite strongly. Especially given that the German government supports a Nazi regime abroad, in Ukraine, while fighting so-called "Nazis" within. And the fireball came down in the area where the German government resides.

As you mentioned the other ones, I looked them up on SOTT - and yes, at least three more around the same day!

Guess how the german mainstream in the media and in politics is reacting/spinning the latest leaked conversations between german military officials who
discusses how they can attack Russia via blowing up the Crimea bridge with Taurus rockets?

They blame Russia/Putin for leaking that information! In radio they say, quote, “der Russe“ has leaked/spied on us and revealed it and therefore (implying) the issue is not that germany plans to attack Russia against all international conversations but that: “how could the russians undermine our secrets“ and how bad that is. And of course the problem is not that such an act used to be a clear trigger for starting world wars, and today, on top of that, could, at least theoretically, start a nuclear war. No issue at all!

Also, the linguistics that are being used to describe the Russians is exactly how the Nazis spoke about other nations/ethnicities as a collective. “Der Russe“ is basically becoming the same thing as “der Jude“, “der Neger“ and so on. That’s how the Nazis and many germans used to talk about other ethnicities/nations. It is hard to translate it into other languages. “Der Russe“ basically means “the Russian“. It is a way of talking about another ethnicity/nation as one inherently bad collective entity basically in a contemptuous/condescending/racist way. And they say it again. And ordinary germans just go along again happily and enthusiastically. Many germans still just love to repeat what authorities say, more than anything else, in a disgusting and spineless way. And many germans are still very good in outdoing their masters in terms of cruelty by implementing “measures“ and “doing what is right“ on their own initiative. By the way, the most liberal and mainstream friendly people are those that are most inclined to call Russians “der Russe“ again and Chinese “der Chinese“. They have a real and deep problem with the Russians and Chinese, just as their masters want it. Great!

Germany has lost the plot completely.

Last edited:
Guess how the german mainstream in the media and in politics is reacting/spinning the latest leaked conversations between german military officials who
discusses how they can attack Russia via blowing up the Crimea bridge with Taurus rockets?

They blame Russia/Putin for leaking that information! In radio they say, quote, “der Russe“ has leaked/spied on us and revealed it and therefore (implying) the issue is not that germany plans to attack Russia against all international conversations but that: “how could the russians undermine our secrets“ and how bad that is. And of course the problem is not that such an act used to be a clear trigger for starting world wars, and today, on top of that, could, at least theoretically, start a nuclear war. No issue at all!

Also, the linguistics that are being used to describe the Russians is exactly how the Nazis spoke about other nations/ethnicities as a collective. “Der Russe“ is basically becoming the same thing as “der Jude“, “der Neger“ and so on. That’s how the Nazis and many germans used to talk about other ethnicities/nations. It is hard to translate it into other languages. “Der Russe“ basically means “the Russian“. It is a way of talking about another ethnicity/nation as one inherently bad collective entity basically in a contemptuous/condescending/racist way. And they say it again. And ordinary germans just go along again happily and enthusiastically. Many germans still just love to repeat what authorities say, more than anything else, in a disgusting and spineless way. And many germans are still very good in outdoing their masters in terms of cruelty by implementing “measures“ and “doing what is right“ on their own initiative. By the way, the most liberal and mainstream friendly people are those that are most inclined to call Russians “der Russe“ again and Chinese “der Chinese“. They have a real and deep problem with the Russians and Chinese, just as their masters want it. Great!

Germany has lost the plot completely.
Most people want peace of mind.
They don't care who is to blame. They don't care who caused the war and why. Nationalism as love for the homeland does not exist in the West. Putin had best die because maybe then there will be holy peace. They completely understand nothing.
Only the west has the right to fight for their interests. NATO intelligence is working at top speed in Ukraine, but evil Putin bugged the Germans in his own interest. This is a scandal. :nuts:

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

“Der Russe“ basically means “the Russian“. It is a way of talking about another ethnicity/nation as one inherently bad collective entity basically in a contemptuous/condescending/racist way. And they say it again. And ordinary germans just go along again happily and enthusiastically. Many germans still just love to repeat what authorities say, more than anything else, in a disgusting and spineless way. And many germans are still very good in outdoing their masters in terms of cruelty by implementing “measures“ and “doing what is right“ on their own initiative. By the way, the most liberal and mainstream friendly people are those that are most inclined to call Russians “der Russe“ again and Chinese “der Chinese“.
I think that the usage of the term "The Russkie" might be very close to what you mean here; referring to Russian people as one entity (as if they were one single individual) in a pejorative way.

It is indeed terrifying to witness how people are just tagging along here - including those whose very parents or grandparents have been living through Nazi times and WW 2. But then, it must have been easy to pin them to the new narrative two years ago when the official play changed from the unvaccinated as the "enemy" to the "evil Russian". As they already had good training in scapegoating the former. Btw., one can spell "LIBERAL" for example as "Love In Bacchantic (Dionysian) Elites Ripping Apart Lawfulness (in the sense of Righteousness)".

The Deep State has been very successful so far in keeping Russia and Germany apart, so that they cannot form a geo-political cooperative unity. That one has always been the nemesis of Anglo-Saxon war mongers. However, I still see more common sense in the Eastern parts of Germany where many keep standing up against this sense of "liberalism" (as they did during Covid) and have by way of its history more (friendly) connection to Russia and its culture. Especially in the early 90ies we still had many of its facets in our official culture before everything became more and more Westernized / Americanized.

Btw., it have been initiatives from Eastern Germany (like the "Free Saxons" and "Compact") who filed complaints against the perpetrators of that Taurus-Crimea Bridge plotting, including German Minister of Defence Boris Pistorius as their supreme commander.

But then, when following Telegram for example, one can assume there are probably many people in the Western parts of Germany as well who are just as tired of the liberal agenda as they are witnessing its fruits while a vast majority (in all of Germany) still is in denial on how matters really stand; or they simply go along due to self-learned helplessness and all kinds of energy-zapping factors ("What can I change or affect? And also, I'm just too tired to do anything. So let's put the blame on the evil Russkie!"). Indeed, oftentimes it can be much easier to just follow along and embrace an ideology (for self-justification) instead of taking up one's share of responsibility in the face of that the time of "Never again!" has arrived once more. But avoiding such responsibility is the broad way to hell.

Back
Top Bottom