The Strange Order Of Things & Evolution

Menna

The Living Force
Maybe the next step or a step in evolution is the type of human who is not driven by feelings ... one who doesn’t let feelings drive thoughts/actions. We create our own reality thus if our thoughts/actions are not fueled by subjective drives...If I take a leap the Cs talk about the next dimension is a place where what you think appears if the evolution is feeling driven we will not manifest the “correct” tools thus I surmise that evolution could be driven by those living creatures who are not driven by feelings.

This has been on my mind

Mainly, I disagree. Try to compose a musical masterpiece by means thoughts/actions. You will get reagetoon as munch. A good music critic can master his thoughts, but compose music is another thing.
What agree is there are both tainted and clean feelings. I've read some from C's in what they explain how do deal with those feelings, even the tainted ones.

Henri Poincare:
“It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover.”

Jonas Salk:
“Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next.”

Albert Einstein:
“The only real valuable thing is intuition.”

Is the intuition a thought or more a subtle feeling?

I think with intuition. The basis of true thinking is intuition.
Indeed, it is not intellect, but intuition, which advances humanity.
Intuition tells a man his purpose in life.
One never goes wrong following his feelings.
I don’t mean emotions, I mean feelings,
for feelings and intuition are one.

Albert Einstein

Maybe the next step or a step in evolution is the type of human who is not driven by feelings ... one who doesn’t let feelings drive thoughts/actions. We create our own reality thus if our thoughts/actions are not fueled by subjective drives...If I take a leap the Cs talk about the next dimension is a place where what you think appears if the evolution is feeling driven we will not manifest the “correct” tools thus I surmise that evolution could be driven by those living creatures who are not driven by feelings.

This has been on my mind

Mmm, it made me think about the movie Equilibrium

This has been on my mind

You mean like Spock? ;-) Emotions are necessary for growth at third density according to the C's. But I get your point, as it's one I've realized myself. We are 'lucky' in that what we wishfully think doesn't suddenly manifest in this more physical 'fixed' reality. We are more or less forced to deal with reality as it is. But there's no getting rid of subjectivity altogether. We are after all the DCM in the process of discovery and becoming. That requires the continuous interplay between subject and object. OSIT

What about the emotions which make you share something on the forum. The feelings of love push you to do something for others. Is it good or bad? What if you wouldn't feel such emotions, then would you be motivated to share something? Psychopaths do not feel emotions. But for the most normal people it is not the matter of going to achieve lack of the emotionality, rather keep the correct level/quality of the emotionality which matching with the level of the thoughts we would like to have.

How is it on the higher level of density, we only can speculate, what is in this reality is from the practical point of view more worth of spending energy. As the C's said:
Emotion that limits is an impediment to progress. Emotion is also necessary to make progress in 3rd density. It is natural. When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density. Session 9 September 1995

This has been on my mind

Remember how Gurdjieff outlined the different kinds of centers in man and how some people have such an imbalanced nature that they're practically an expression of one center? I've met purely "mental" people in academia before, and it's remarkable how they no longer can pick up on "simple" things that "simple" people easily pick up on, especially in social settings. It doesn't feel like the way to go.

Also remember the explanation for the third eye chakra given by the C's? It was defined as the union of the higher intellectual center and the heart

If I remember right Stafford Betty in his first two books on the afterlife reported that the channeled sources of people who have passed over have said that emotions will be much more intense in the afterlife (5D), both positive and negative. Figure in terms of emotions and the intellect in 4D the key will be having balance and control in terms of both. Not that emotions will be eliminated.

I'd imagine a person or being without a unified personality or 'I' having out of control emotions and/or thoughts or their centers out of balance could have a pretty horrific experience in 4D where thoughts seem to manifest reality and emotions attached to them possibly intensifying the experience of what those thoughts manifest. Maybe that is one reason the information on people that have possibly gone to hyperdimensional levels, such as the Philadelphia experiment and possibly the Dyatlov Pass incident, have come back and been crazy or all kinds of out of sorts. Could be they didn't have the balance and control of their minds and emotions to adapt there properly.

Don't cut Your feelings even if Your are driving by them with negative feelings, try to eat more food that make arise good bacterias. Once i'm readng a book od Antonio Damasiio is coming to me that we are what we eat ;)

Back
Top Bottom