The Top 10 Cryptozoology Stories of 2009

GRiM said:
Thank you very much, I have a special fascination for cryptology :)

i have too. I really want to discover the origins of those mysterious creatures. Fact or Fiction?

This site is very interesting!

I just love the link you gave. thanks for sharing.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

'Phantoms and Monsters Fortean Research' Case Updates - Arcane Radio
Run Time / 1:03:54
d728b612abb594fdb123b856d5936c20.png

Steve Stockton | Strange Things In The Woods: Terrifying Tales | Arcane Radio 9PM EST 11.20.2020
Streamed live 5 hours ago / 1:03:35
Steve Stockton, Outdoorsman, Paranormal Researcher and Author, to Arcane Radio this Friday, Nov. 20th, 2020 at 9pm Eastern. Steve Stockton is a veteran outdoorsman and paranormal researcher, who puts together collections of terrifying, odd and strange encounters. He also references his own personal encounters with the unexplained. Steve studied English language at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville and lives in Portland, Oregon. His books include 'Strange Things In The Woods: A Collection of Terrifying Tales' and 'My Strange World'. From his early years, Steve Stockton has had what can be called strange and oftentimes frightening experiences with the paranormal and unexplained. These encounters led him to search for the answers, only to discover the truth isn’t easy to find. My Strange World is a collection of Steve’s encounters from his personal life as well as his life as a renowned paranormal researcher. If you like scary stories and to take a trip down the road of the unexplained and bizarre, then buckle up and get ready to dive into the strange world of Steve Stockton.

Three Horrifying Encounters with Penelope! Cryptid Crawler Humanoid of the Sierra Nevadas | BXP A139
Nov 19, 2020
#Penelope #CrawlerEncounter #Rake A Mono Lake ranger confirmed that there were a few very odd sightings in the Sierra Nevada range and that one of these 'beings' was dubbed 'Penelope'. A couple are vacationing in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. One early morning they encounter a crawling pale humanoid. Could 'Penelope' be a ghost or Rake or other cryptid that manifests after transporting from another reality? Who knows, but there is definitely something odd being seen in the Sierra Nevada Mountain range of California. Have you, or anyone you know, had a similar encounter? What are these humanoids? 00:00 Intro 00:29 Penelope of the Sierra Nevada Mountains 03:27 Is 'Penelope' More Than An Urban Legend? 05:03 Another 'Penelope' Encounter?

That looks cool. Though I think the actual discovery was in 1987.
The giant claw was discovered by the members of the New Zealand Speleological Society in 1987. They were traversing the cave systems of Mount Owen in New Zealand when they unearthed a breathtaking find. It was a claw that seemed to have belonged to a dinosaur. And much to their surprise, it still had muscles and skin tissues attached to it.

It's also mentioned and depicted here (Upland Moa >> Discoveries) along with similar discoveries:

Here's an explanation from a psychic about what these crypto-crawlers - or rakes, as some call them - are. At 09:10, a super soldier tells of her experience with this creature. At 18:30, supposedly real footage - creepy!
From your link, I watched the segment related to the interview with the "super soldier". I read the video description and found a link to the complete interview (duration of 2h15). The description seems entirely surreal, like something you'd encounter in a science fiction movie!
I wonder what % of it is true...

Link to the complete interview:

Description:
Apollymi Mandylion, is a super soldier hybrid mix of Dragon and Pleiadean created by Dark Fleet and the ICC. She has been recruited in to Projects Crest (stargate), Carbon, Section 13 32-C, Ashwet (children of god) Aryan ET project at Camp Livingston, SSP related, super solider related, inner earth contactee, Project Mind Control, Project MK Ultra, Project Blue Book (section 3 et DNA analysis), and helped military with et technology understanding of various missions both dimensional and off world.

This is the second interview of hers on Super Soldier Talk. The first interview with Apollymi can be found on rumble along with all the other Youtube censored Super Soldier Talk interviews, where she discusses more about her experiences with Section 13, the Mars base, psionic abilities, clone bodies and Camp Livingston. In this follow up video, we will be discussing more about her experiences as a child. Including the white vans at school during her health tests, odd doctor offices appearing only for a few days then gone, and a dentist with laser tech that allowed my handler to stay.

Now, when he mentions mix of Dragon, what could he be referring to? Just another alien species? Or could it be related to Dragon as in "The Sophia Code with Kaia Ra"?

An interview with Kaia Ra on Gaia:

On her website, About Kaia Ra & The Sophia Code® | Kaiara.com
She writes: "My relationship with life forever changed the day that I met The Sophia Dragon Tribe® (...)"
Notice that "The Sophia Dragon Tribe" is followed by a registered trademark, which makes me suspicious...

Anyhow, my post diverges from the main topic of cryptozoology stories. Maybe it should become its own new thread/discussion regarding Super Soldiers?

Back
Top Bottom