The Trees moved own self

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I moved to Alaska, to live with one of other house that own by my unmarried son, last year Fall. This is 5 acre land and few tall trees but mostly new small trees and weeds. Winter was cold and Spring come late.

One day June this year, I noticed that one of tree's whole leaves color was brownish red and all the rest of place is green.
I went to examining what's wrong and this Aspen tree is right next to rock-border and other side stood about 5-8 Alder trees touching this Aspen tree.
I looked this Aspen and its situation, it's like all the enemy surround one being and squeeze to death. And thinking I must do something to save this, my heart was ache, I feel its helplessness and sorrow.
I might have to pull out all the Alder trees, to give this Aspen room to grow, anyway the Alder tree attract Moose, so it is better to get rid of them but it will be hard working to move 4ft trees. They were all same size.

But first I need to loose soil around Aspen and give peat moss and nutritive fertilizer right away and give water. Next day I noticed that few bottom leaves turn back to green color. Then I water every day just enough to wet. Then about one week later whole Aspen turned back to green.

After that I was very busy planting vegetable garden and doing landscape, so I only glance Aspen tree, from some distance.
Then about month later I went to see that tree again. But something was not right. I noticed that the Aspen tree now stood more than 6ft away from rock border and there is more space for me to walk through in between Aspen and Alders! It seems all of trees moved away from rock border. How that possible? Or did I mistake about whole situation?
But then what happened my heart ache and emotional agony back then. Now I see it, Aspen stood alone. Sometime I go there walk around the Aspen and thinking.

Hello Kay Kim, it would seem that you have some high strangeness going on there.
I suggest you take a photograph of the trees at the same time every day for a month from the same position, to determine if there is actual movement happening.
Or if it is just a trick of the light.

Reactions: Joe
I think I see what you're saying, Kay Kim. The alder trees were surrounding the aspen and choking it out and then later when you saw the aspen it was standing by itself and no longer being choked out by the alders.

This is very interesting but it seems feasible to me that the aspen's root structure could move the tree a few inches, and also with the natural changing of the terrain due to weather and seasons could also attribute to providing some distance and could explain all of the trees being farther from the rock border. Especially with them being young trees (only 4ft?), who knows what plants and trees could be capable of for their own survival?

ARC

Merci Kay KIM pour le partage de cette expérience de vos arbres, c'est très intéressant j'aime beaucoup le monde végétal qui est si vivant et incompris par beaucoup d'humains...
Les animaux ne sont pas bien compris non plus mais le monde végétal l'est encore bien davantage...
J'ai hâte de lire la suite de votre expérience avec les photos comme l'a suggéré Musicman...

Kay Kim thank you for sharing this experience of your trees, it's very interesting I love the plant world that is so alive and misunderstood by many humans ...
Pets are not well understood but not the plant world is even much more ...
I look forward to read more of your experience with the photos as suggested Musicman ...

Hello, MusicMan, Thank you for your suggestion but I don't want to waste time on that right now, but this is certainly not trick of the light, because now Aspen tree is 6ft 4inchs away from rock border, there is enough space for one more tree to stand and this is flat ground.

Maybe ARC is right about what plants and trees could do to survival in dire circumstances.
And PERLOU, I love plant world too, it's so alive so loving. I talk to them all the time.
Thank you everyone.

Aspen trees spread via their root system, roots grow out and somewhere along the line a new sprout comes up to grow. Could it be that you're seeing a new tree?

I have to say that I do think when plants are truly cared for and feel our love they are capable of incredible things. I have sown some zinnia seeds this year for my balcony and had already planted them in plant trays hanging over the balcony railings, being only about 6 inches high. I then reread the packet of seeds, when they were about 9 inches high only to find that they grow to 75 cms high! Well I told them you are clever plants, you know that you will have to stunt your growth to survive here as I dont have anywhere else to put you!
Well luckily they are bushing out (I also planted them fairly close together to support each other in the gusts of wind, that have already turned the lower leaves brownish from wind burn/bruising)
So far they are now starting to bloom beautifully and look like the tallest will stay about 12 inches high! Whereas ones on the floor of the balcony, where they are also more protected, they have already reached over 24 inches!

Gives me faith in nature :D

Merci KAyKim pour votre amour de la nature que je partage avec vous, moi aussi je parle à mes plantes sur mon balcon, j'ai un magnolia, deux jasmins, un citronnier qui me donne des citrons, un olivier et un hortensia...

KAyKim thank you for your love of nature that I share with you, I also talk to my plants on my balcony, I have a magnolia, two jasmines, a lemon tree that gives me lemons, olive tree and hydrangea ...

I would have to see before and after pictures to see a tree move as you have described to understand. Unless the land shifted this does not happen. If the land has shifted it would be important for you to know. Like a precursor for a sinkhole perhaps.

FWIW " I then reread the packet of seeds, when they were about 9 inches high only to find that they grow to 75 cms high!"
That is completely normal. Many gardeners complain about this with carefully thought out seasonal garden landscapes.

Well, it doesn't bother me anymore, once I let it out from my mind. Now I am free from mystery or repeating question from my bugging mind.
Sorry, I dump it to Forum, I figure that some people will believe and some not but anyway, now I am free from this subject, so I move on forward.
Thank you everyone.

Well, maybe some people want to see the this mystery trees and today I learn how to post into forum, so I went out to took picture...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 88
Merci d'avoir pris la peine de partager une photo...

Thank you for taking the time to share a photo ...

maybe you dug it up and moved it, prankin' us "weirdos" eh?

perhaps you have real stories to share, but first want to gauge our response to non linear subject matter, receptiveness, feedback etc

it takes a certain mindset: open, but not totally unskeptical. Actively curious, but not gullible or lacking in critical faculty. The best stories have some element of magic, built on a foundation of shared experience.

i mean, look at my big truck, and my bigger head behind it! woo woo!

is it real?

Am I?

Last edited:
Haha that’s so funny, even I wanted to mover that tree, it was too big for me to dig out, but that’s not big thing.
I noticed that sometimes, so weird things happening.
One time I was reciting evening reading to my crystals at evening, I noticed that my whole room was violet/colored fog, I couldn’t see anything in the room. At that instant I said to myself ‘what about my son, can he live alone by himself?’ Then the violet fog slowly fading out.
And other time I dreamed about pulled my son out from danger. And next day I found out that his feet was tangled in the water, when he was diving at Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom