The Truth about "The Exorcist"

Un grand merci Laura pour votre spectaculaire enquête... Ce film m'a toujours fait peur et j'en ai encore la chair de poule... Je n'ai pas aimé ce film et m'éloigne de tout ce qui parle du diable, fantôme et possession qui me laissent mal à l'aise...

A big thank you Laura for your spectacular investigation.... This film has always frightened me and I still have goose bumps... I didn't like this film and I'm moving away from everything that talks about the devil, ghost and possession that leave me uncomfortable....

The BBC revision of The Exorcist
The Fear Of God - 25 Years Of the Exorcist - Festival Version
Aug 7, 2023, RT one hour plus
1998 documentary has new extra parts, which makes this the definitive version shown on BBC 2019. Mark kermode

1703702043213.jpeg

Opinion
Warning by The Armor of God: Spiritual Warfare
The 10 Shocking Truths Revealed by Exorcists
Jul 18, 2023

Flashback:

Q: (L) Could you comment on the idea that is implicit in this that Jesus was illegitimate?
A: Obviously if one feels that this would put a shadow or stain on him in some way, or the knowledge that he imparted, then you have not been paying attention. Did you not hear what was said about obsession as opposed to knowledge? Those who are truly, within themselves, at all points of development, trying to seek greater knowledge, will not be blocked by any ideas relating to illegitimacy as you refer to it. Those who are obsessed, by choice, rather than trying to seek true knowledge, will indeed be blocked at that point. It is all up to the choice of the individual. If you choose to develop and gain knowledge then you are never blocked or obsessed at any point about anything ever. However if you choose to limit your knowledge or become obsessed then you are constantly finding yourself blocked and this will manifest in all your life experiences. That is part of the individual soul development pattern. It is all based on choice. Therefore it is not possible for you to interfere with another's choice to acquire knowledge or not and how it is or is not done. There is no need to try to alter another's perceptions because that would be to interfere with free will. If one chooses to be obsessed rather than to be illumined, that is their choice!
Q: (L) On a couple of occasions it has been mentioned that Yasser Arafat was a fifth density soul and that he was a descendant of Jesus of Nazareth. What is there about him that demonstrates these qualities or these genetics?
A: Have you not seen? Imagine what it would be like to be Yasser Arafat. Look at your perception. What is he doing now?
Q: (L) Well the pro-Jewish point of view is not favorable to him.
A: Well, what you describe as pro anything is an obsession. And, as we know, obsession blocks knowledge which in turn blocks the ability to protect oneself against negative occurrences. Not a good idea. If you were following circumstances, Yasser Arafat is now trying to take the world upon his shoulders by making peace with the Israelis who have been enemies for a very long time. And, therefore, he is now a peace-maker and knowledge dispenser.
Q: (L) In that particular conflict between the Jews and the Arabs, which side has the greater validity?
A: All sides have equal validity. It is only with individuals we find negativity or positivity.
Q: (L) Do demons and evil spirits fear anything?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Do they fear any power that we, as humans, possess?
A: Yes. Knowledge.
Q: (L) Do they fear religious symbols, signs or figures?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is there any name or sign or symbol that can halt their activity?
A: Sometimes.
Q: (L) Were they afraid of Christ?
A: Yes. Because of his knowledge. The mass of his knowledge raised his vibrations. Knowledge is truly power

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom