The Truth Perspective - Radical political correctness

Ennio

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Radical political correctness, liberal ideologies and the decline of modern civilization

The loss by Hillary Clinton in the U.S. presidential elections, and the surprise win for Donald Trump, rather than exposing the Right's alleged underbelly of racism, bigotry, xenophobia and homophobia, has instead revealed something much more surprising, and potentially catastrophic for Western civilization as we know it: the cult of political correctness, obsession with identities, and a radical Left fringe that has ponerized inclusion and empathy to the point of authoritarianism. Whether it's on the domestic front of gender pronouns, safe spaces, and micro-aggressions, or on the foreign front of humanitarian intervention, human rights and the responsibility to protect, Western liberal values have lost all meaning.

On this edition of The Truth Perspective, we'll be discussing this trend, how it came about, and where it suggests we are headed.

Good show overall,I'd just like to point out,as someone who payed attention to gamergate at the time,it most certainly was not about neckbeards going ''no gurlz allowed''.At least not in the beggining. If memory serves it started with zoey quinn being outed as a slimeball. She slept with 5 different editors to get favorable press of her game all the while abusing her boyfriend and people found out.Then people found out that there's a sort of ''inner circle'' in gaming press where whoever is aligned with ''liberal values'' and is willing to pay up will have more press and more favorable reviews.This is roughly the point where accusations of misogyny started flying around.It was very reminiscent of what happened with clintons in that the more they tried to cover it up and show gamergate as a bunch of racist/homophobes/misogynists the more info leaked on shady backroom deals and ''relations'' between gaming press and various publishers and developers.

The reason this angered people is because when you're a small time developer,you might spend months or years developing a game to the best of your ability,because you want people to enjoy this thing you made,but because you can't ''pay to play'' you will be ignored and if you don't have the ''right mindset'' (liberal) you will be vilified,thereby ruining you chances of making it in the business.There was more to it,but that's the basic jist. I understand that the remark about neckbeards was facetious,but it was unfair and untrue.Especially when professional manipulators like Anita Sarkeesian used crowdfunding to raise over 100 G's to and I quote ''conduct research on misogyny in videogames'' and then go on to produce 3 videos in 2 years.This woman is held up as a paragon and anyone who points out that she's a con artist is a monster.

This person has an interesting philosophical talk on youtube that connects to Cass and political correctness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Ys4tQPRis

anarkist said:
This person has an interesting philosophical talk on youtube that connects to Cass and political correctness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Ys4tQPRis

In case you haven't seen it, there's a thread on his work here: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,43095.0.html

Thanks Niall
I did a search of the SOTT portion of the forum for "jordan peterson" andf came up with nothing. And since that was where I was posting as I was interested in hearing SOTT in conversation with Dr Peterson on the material, philosophical, and spiritual level, that's why I put it in this particular forum thread. But thanks for the thread link, I find it encouraging!

Back
Top Bottom