The Twelve Labors of Hercules

M

MPS

Hello folks - new to the forum and also this is my first post. What I am looking for is info on the Twelve trials of Hercules and the symbolism it provokes. I need the expertise of Laura along with others input on this subject. It has been brought to my attention enough now that I would like to pursue as much information on the subject as possible. The time is nearing Laura and Ark and I love info. Much is about to change and it would be interesting if the Ancient greek symbolgy has anything to do with some of my activities. So again thank you for considering this post and would appreciate any and all info anyone has on the subject. thank you MPS ( PS - remember - you must be informed before you can create).

MPS said:
It has been brought to my attention enough now that I would like to pursue as much information on the subject as possible.
I find the Hercules myth quite interesting myself, but the way you have phrased the above sentence makes me curious to the reason for your interest. Did you just suddenly decide you were going to research this? Or have you already read many books on the subject? What are you trying to relate the myth to? Historical events? Esotericism?

Thanks Ryan for your reply. Yes - my sentence does not allow for much context but your response is what I needed. It made me reflect in-word for a bit and I realized that the symbolism I was looking for was for myself to answer and not to ask others. I realize this does not answer your question but I had the topic about Hercules bang into me over the last few months in a very syncronous manner which caught my attension. By posting this strange request brought you out and permitted me to see something I had been missing in your response - thanks. Do not think I will need any more posts on this subject in the future.

Back
Top Bottom