the wave, prediction..

Voluntarism

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi,

I would like to ask why the CS said to arrival of the wave „1 month to 18 years“?
Why a specific date? Is this the noise of the channel? Disinformation?
What do you all thinking about right know?

Greetings

I recommend reading this:

https://cassiopaea.org/category/volumes/the-wave/

and this too:

https://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Linear_time

"Linear time is seen as one of the major building blocks of the prison in which mankind finds itself."

Our future isn't something set in stone, certainly not by estimations from entities that live outside and beyond our limited perspectives. So the Cs will give windows or time periods over specific dates.

Seems like it's here and well underway to me. Rewind 20 years and play spot the huge differences..

The C's also have said (Session July 14, 1996) (bold, mine):

[...]
Q: (L) And some of the manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing are that some people graduate or transition to 4th density, that their awareness changes, everything changes, the playing field is leveled. So, what happened in Germany was a 'practice run' but what is going to happen is that the 'playing field' is going to be leveled, so it will not be exactly the same scenario, is this a correct assessment?

A: Maybe. Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe... Fact number one: All there is is lessons. Fact two: this is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Now ponder before more facts are given!!

Q: (L) Okay, this being one infinite school, and we all seem to be wandering around in the darkness...

A: Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold.

Q: (L) So, the events and circumstances of our lives, individually and collectively, can indicate where we are on this learning cycle? And we are asking to have things told to us, or revealed to us about things which are, in themselves, the necessary lessons? And it would be virtually useless to be told about them since they must be experienced?

A: Partly correct. If you want hints, then hints shall we give. But, if you are looking for a "road map?," forgetitski!!
[...]

Add to this that free will is paramount and the C's abide by it conscientiously, which means --among other things-- that all their statements are necessarily broadly confined to the limits set by the assumptions of the receivers and external consideration prevents forcing anything upon them. OSIT.

EDITED to add: for more background on this issue (from a reverse side as it were), you might want to read this topic -- The C's didn't predict it.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Wow. Thanks for the link on "The C's Didn't Predict...." A lot of info. I will go back and read slowly for thought and digestion. I gotta go finish July 16, 2009 because of starting Eiriu Eolas...I wanted to approach the subject with the proper spirit. This is now kinda like being a kid in the proverbial candy store!! I want that...and that...and that!!

Yeah, I know that feeling ! Been there, done that; got the T-shirt too.

Just try to not get over-excited, take it easy and one step at a time. There is no rush, and then you will absorb more of it more easily and more durable as well. ;)

Back
Top Bottom