The Why Files

Love the show and often watch it while making dinner. Lately I noticing what I “feel” is too much de-bunking. Great interesting show with supper details and links, but then…de-bunk, debunk, debunk.

But is that really a bad thing? Whether intended or not, the heavy-handed debunking could lead an authoritarian follower type to go back to sleep after the “nice story”. But it could drive a truth-seeker to push forward and find a few nuggets of gold and ignore the debunking. But they might be seen as a “nutter”? They don’t care. Seekers are filling a bucket with stuff they can use and don’t much care about being called a crazy person. If they can just keep filling the bucket with useful items, that’s good enough.

From Tucker to Heckle Fish we all can be used as a sock puppet for both good and not so good at times. So just because there is dirt in the shovel shouldn’t stop the searcher from picking out a few gold nuggets. We know when you find truth of value that there is an army of ney-sayers that will disagree, embarrass, and shame us. That’s just the nature of the quest.

About suggesting the Cassiopaeans as a topic. That idea of exposing the C’s to a wider audience is….dunno ? There is exposure, and there is “exposure”. Iv always felt that finding Laura's work was the process of years of searching, not giving up, curiosity, and culminating in finding the light house. Then again, if some site that I was on didn’t link to Laura's work…then what?

I think an entertaining video, whether from a successful channel or an more amateurish one, is to be taken as entertainment first, and then occasionally as educational when it hits the mark on something, or points to something interesting to dig into deeper. Everything is food for thought, and nothing is to be taken for granted. It doesn't apply just to videos or a certain channel, but also to books, conversations, et cetera.
I agree with Adobe that there is exposure and exposure. The proof of the pudding is in the tasting, but the pudding takes time and effort. It is not a surface exposure to the Cassiopaea material per se that counts, but the reflection, pondering, analysis, observing, meditating, waiting and seeing, that comes with the process that has value. OSIT

A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.
It is my belief that having the Why Files do an episode on the C’s is not a good idea. Osit…

Back
Top Bottom