Theta healing

Corvus

Dagobah Resident
This is a one topic I want to share some of my experiences I had with my sisters husband and his uncle because they are deep in it. It is as I suspected because most of these things are desinfo but it took some time and bit of involvement to experience it a bit more to get the whole picture. This movement is created by Vianna Stibl, and this what they say it is:

The ThetaHealing technique was created by Vianna Stibal in 1995 during her own personal journey back to health and after she healed from a 9-in tumor her leg.

The ThetaHealing technique is a meditation technique and spiritual philosophy - not specific to one religion but accepting them all - with the purpose of getting closer to the Creator. It is a training method for your mind, body and spirit that allows you to clear limiting beliefs and live life with positive thoughts, developing virtues in all that we do. Through meditation and prayer, the ThetaHealing Technique creates a positive lifestyle.

The ThetaHealing technique is always taught to be used in conjunction with conventional medicine. It teaches how to put to use one's own natural intuition, relying upon unconditional love of Creator Of All That Is to do the actual “work.” We believe by changing your brain wave cycle to include the “Theta” state, you can actually watch the Creator Of All That Is create instantaneous physical and emotional wellbeing. We have learned that through the ThetaHealing Technique intuitive abilities can be used to bring about spontaneous physical and emotional wellbeing.

Our philosophy is to live, train, and coach others how to achieve a better life through the pure essence of love. This technique allows us to work with the Creator to help attain harmony in our mind, body and spirit. We are best known for the 7 Planes of Existence. Using this concept, the practitioner uses the meditation technique to connect with a higher spiritual power of his/her own belief and commands a change as requested by that individual.

There is also that fairytale about fast DNA activation.

From what sister husband and his uncle said they teach there are 7 planes of existence, we being on 3th, ghosts on 4th, 5th being demons and where you go to recycle, 6th being laws, and 7th being creator. They invoke 7th level for clearing their attachments, wrong beliefs, accepting the things as they are, emotional blockades, etc..., but it is the way they do it, they command the Creator, and when I asked him does that do not sound as you are putting yourself above Creator he said that when he was on the session three women asked does that do not sounds egoistical, and the answer was if you ask that leaves the place for not doing it, like saying I ll try, and you being part of Creator you are commanding yourself because human psyche on this level won t found impulse for doing it other way.

They also meditate and they connect to that 7th level, and through "intuition" or something similar can read you, your traumas, beliefs you carry, emotional burdens. You know what I was thinking - 7th level, that is a long way from this level and that kind of energy even if possible to tap into would blast you away. And I said it that it is impossible to get there on this level, but the answer he said is there are different names for it, for some it is 7th level, for others living in the moment, zen, and that is a matter of belief. When I asked about that "knowledge" about levels from where did they get it, he said that they learn about that later, but as he said that teacher does also channeling, because that whole movement is synthesis of work with crystals, meditation, psychotherapy, reiki, etc.. but he said on the first sessions he felt like some kind of wind blowing in his face because this teacher was channeling to read him, that was the red flag along with this commanding. When I asked about negative aspects of reality, they say there are fallen spirits and demons but that teacher did not talk about that because their consciousness was not developed enough yet for that information. But when you look at it they show like some kind of fast progress, which was odd and I said it that work is a longtime process, they saying it is your belief.

I said you are the most vulnerable in that state, because without knowledge of negative aspects you can be attacked, but maybe not because the source has to first be positive, and this is surly not. His uncle is a good man and was through a lot through life, I went to him to do chiropractic work and massage on me because my muscles were very stiff and back was in bad condition because of stress through life and training and he really knows his job in that field, and others, is very intelligent but also got into that theta healing, but I ll leave it for another post because there is a lot to write. My back got better through that chiropractic work and swimming helps as he said it would. So yesterday and today did two sessions with him through talking, him doing all that nonsense talk and while he closed his eyes he got right my traumas, emotional blockades, etc.. I did it out of curiosity, and it looked similar to psychotherapy, forgiving your parents, etc, there was also trust and he was incorporating some of his experiences, but on that I will write in other post... but this thing with creator did not stick along with asking your permission. I thought maybe there is something to learn, take what s useful and throw out other garbage, but still being reserved about it. Prior to that I tried to found on net something more off about all that movement and did not found anything, but hold and behold I found after conversation with sister husband more then I bargained for and said to him about that texts but I think it fell on deaf ears, and for things to be worse he read Gurdijeff and Castaneda on my advice and thinks it is all similar, just another way:

Dear Reader,

I used to be a ThetaHealing practitioner and instructor, and this site promoted ThetaHealing. Now I sadly have experienced ThetaHealing's dark side, and so this site has become an informational expose of ThetaHealing where you can read about my experience and that of hundreds of others who have been harmed in some way by ThetaHealing.

The content of this site represents only our opinions, which freedom of speech gives us the right to speak out. To avoid any confusion, please understand that I am no longer associated with ThetaHealing in any way nor with ThetaHealing founder Vianna Stibal.

It has come to my attention that “Creator”—the energy that ThetaHealing utilizes to do all of its healings—is not a benevolent energy and is not the actual creative energy of the universe that it is supposed to be. It has turned out to be a parasitic entity that is installed into ThetaHealing practitioners and then masquerades as God or the All that Is.

While “Creator” helps you to do healings, belief work, manifestations, etc., it extracts an energetic price for this. I've received information that back in the 1990’s Vianna Stibal, the founder of ThetaHealing, had a shamanic experience in which “Creator” approached her and agreed to help her achieve wealth and fame in exchange for her installing into her practitioners an energetic link with “Creator” that would enable “Creator” to feed off of the practitioners’ energy in exchange for doing healings. (I believe this was presented to her in such a way that it sounded like a good thing for all concerned, but I and many others have found it not to be so.) This installation happens pretty much automatically if you take the ThetaHealing courses and thus start calling on “Creator.” It is especially strengthened in the Advanced DNA course where you get so many energy downloads associated with “Creator.”

If you are a ThetaHealer, “Creator” is very difficult for you to detect as an entity because within the framework of ThetaHealing it does not show up as a psychic attachment or other parasitic entity. It is easily confused with God and becomes almost like a part of yourself. All of the ThetaHealing techniques assume a symbiotic relationship with it, instead of the parasitic reality.

The ThetaHealing courses stress the need for practitioners to get extra nutrition—especially extra minerals—when they do ThetaHealing. This is actually because of the strain associated with going “up” to the “seventh plane” to be with “Creator.” So you get good therapeutic results in return for a depletion of energy—this is the nature of the exchange with Creator. This is a parasitic relationship, not commensalism, certainly not a symbiotic relationship. But you may not notice this depletion until you try to leave ThetaHealing and “Creator,” which “Creator” does not like. Interestingly, the “Creator” attachments tend most often to come into the chest, the same place that the Haitian voodoo priests put their energetic drains.

Since I’ve told people about my experiences with “Creator,”—of getting psychically attacked when I pulled away from Creator—many people have emailed me telling me that they have had a similar experience. Sure enough, Dean and I have then found the “Creator” entity attached to them, and they have felt much better when we removed it.

We have not been finding the attachment in lay people who receive ThetaHealing but only in the practitioners. If you want to learn ThetaHealing practitioner techniques, read below BUT be sure instead of calling on Creator that you instead call on God, Universal Chi or some other benevolent force to assist you.

Love, Trisha

P.S. The below descriptions are a rewrite (in light of what I've now found out) of what originally appeared on this website when I was a ThetaHealing teacher and practitioner. i am no longer either, and I have no affiliation with ThetaHealing, Vianna Stibal, of Nature's Path of Idaho.

http://fraudthetahealing.com/darkside.html

Dear Reader,

For years I thought that ThetaHealing was a safe and beneficial modality, and I engaged in it nearly full-time as a practitioner and instructor. Now (2009) I am sorry to say that I have learned that it can be dangerous and ineffective in a number of ways. If you wish to do some of the processes taught in ThetaHealing, at least do them without calling on Creator, which has turned out NOT to be God nor the All, as we had been taught it is, but rather an entity that sucks energy from the practitioner who calls on it and works sometimes in other harmful ways.

Below are some postings from ThetaHealers who have discovered this too and have had some wild experiences in the process. Because Vianna Stibal, the founder of ThetaHealing, sends threatening letters and even files lawsuits against those who speak out against ThetaHealing, some below have chosen to have their contributions posted anonymously.

Please read the below only if you want to know the dark side of the truth about ThetaHealing. I am sorry to say that it is not always pleasant. You may need to know this information to make an informed choice about whether to risk engaging in ThetaHealing. However, it is better—once you know why you should be cautious—to focus your attention instead on truly safe and uplifting forms of healing so that you bring this higher energy into your life.

There is much you can access on the internet claiming that ThetaHealing is wonderful, so here we focus on presenting the other side so that you may be able to consider both.

If you have an experience regarding ThetaHealing you wish to post, please email it to me at TrishaHowell@gmail.com for consideration. Let me know whether it is okay to include:

Your full name and contact information
Only your full name
Only your initials
Only with an “Anonymous” signature

We reserve the right to edit for length if necessary, but know that we will not change your words that do appear here.

Love best wishes,

Trisha Howell

ThetaHealing Is Dangerous

Vianna doesn’t want me to tell you the following, but I believe in doing the right thing regardless of any opposition. She and Guy have already started the process of suing me for defamation, but as you probably know, the Truth is always a perfect defense, and I really want you to know the Truth.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

I am a young ThetaHealer who started out late in 2007. My life changed radically after that, and when I look at my old life now, it is as if it is the life of a completely different person. So I've had a magic transformation from bad to great in a very short time, and I am forever grateful for all that I've given myself. Last year I remember thinking that "ThetaHealing is missing something essential - something is missing!" I felt that the world had misunderstood something, that there is something that we've overlooked or misinterpreted. A strange feeling that something is not right. You know what I mean? It is like knowing that I don’t know what I know. As they said in The Matrix movie: "like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad." I didn't think more about it then, and continued practicing ThetaHealing as normal. Although with my own style added to it. I gave up the "planes of existence"-meditation a long time ago. It just didn't feel right. To me it was completely unnecessary and so to speak worthless.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

I think the Creator connection is what has been keeping my back pain from healing and me from moving forward. My health has been shit from day one of learning ThetaHealing, and it also propelled me into a 5 year “initiation” resulting in suicidal depression regularly.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

When I was being taught ThetaHealing/DNA Reprogramming there were a few things that just didn't sit right. Something missing, something imbalanced, and these feelings continued during subsequent healings, which of course had a knock-on effect on the client when I used ThetaHealing alone. The teachings that disturbed me the most were those that forced the issue of it being the ThetaHealing way or no way at all. Hello!! That's the biggest belief system of all to be downloaded!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

This is an excerpt from an email a student of mine sent to a fellow ThetaHealer, Steve. This student asked to be included here under her initials as she is concerned that Vianna may seek to psychically attack her. Below she gives her experiences with Creator and also with me.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

My issues with Theta Healing are:

It has become a religion or indeed a cult. People follow the guru (Vianna) and are discouraged from looking outside.
There is a high incidence of plagiarism. Most of Vianna's new ideas in the last few years have come from other teachers. What's worse is that Vianna's accuses others of plagiarising the stuff she's plagiarised!
There is a massive issue of ego / separation. Theta teachers are not a team, they compete. They are threatened by each other. They will complain about each other to Guy at the drop of a hat if it will help them (usually financially). Hence there have been movements to have me delisted as a theta teacher in the past but only by people that would be financially better off due to perceived competition.
My issue with Creator is that people are taught to go "up" and seek God, i.e. go "out," due to Vianna's fear of the whole ego thing, they are not being taught to embrace themselves as Creators.
Lastly and most importantly, it doesn't work nearly as well as Vianna claims. Very few of Vianna's clients really get better - some do, but really it's fairly pathetic. There are some great testimonials but very very few actual proven healings.
The problem seems to be that belief work isn't getting to the bottom of it, most probably because it doesn't deal with trauma.
A reputable scientific study concluded Theta Healing was NOT a safe approach. My belief is that this is because belief work does not clear trauma, but this hasn't been specifically scientifically tested. What was tested was that it could cause cell damage/ trauma.

Cheers,

Simon Rose

[NOTE: Simon wrote this email in response to a woman who questioned the mysterious and sudden death of another woman who was deeply involved in ThetaHealing, had a falling out with Vianna, and shortly thereafter died]

Hi Nishu,

Trisha forwarded your email to me because I was the source of some of the information in her email.

I am truly sorry for any hurt caused to Anita's family or friends, you included - regardless of whether the statements were untrue.

I knew Anita very well (she was my teacher and healer), and I was also very close friends with Vianna and Terry O'Connell at the time of the Anita's split from Theta. I was in Idaho at or around that time in 2005. I therefore heard three sides to the story (Terry was in Vianna's room at the time). I understand why Anita was so deeply hurt after what she invested in Vianna and her work. In fact it's probably exactly how I feel today after spending 24/7 for 5 years promoting Theta and building Theta in this country, only to realise I was promoting a pack of lies.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

http://fraudthetahealing.com/bulletin-board.html

So I got the big picture, and I am a bit pissed of for this slime coming to our house.

I want to continue where I left with this thread because it was valuable experience. Brothers in law uncle has gone through lot in his life, was in the war in the special and military police, got many medals but in the end he throw all that out because he has seen it as it was, a scam. After the war he did not go out of the house for two years because he was emotionally and psychologically broke from PTSP, but in the end he made it which begs for some strong will. He was prior the war boxer and got into fights because he had problems dealing with the idiots and primitivism, but he lost fear through that and from his stories and brother in law and his close family he was in the situations where he proved some heroism, like saving one guy alone who was surrounded, that guy later becoming general or something and not even mentioning him, and when working as a bouncer after the war in a bar where lot of guys from PTSP where going one guy with PTSP activated the bomb and he throw-ed himself on him and got hold on the bomb and yelling to others to get out.

He also had a problem with authorities and he KO-ed one high military official during the war, probably that guy deserved it, so their later wanted to set him up that he robbed a bank but it failed. There was and one situation where he also survived when tank grenade exploded before him. There was and the episode when the priest was blessing the tanks so he got angry at that and rounded him up. He is not a man who got problems with nationalism, and had problems with it during the war, and had many other episodes. He knows most of the "hot shots" today in these waters but he does not want to have any connection with it anymore because he left it behind, probably that hard lesson was that thing that got him to seek answers. That is as he said a lesson for him and that there is nothing human in war. Also he was against nato base that had to be build in his town where he was born and got in conflict with the corrupt mayor(saying before everyone the truth about ordeal) who punched him because of that but he did not react, he could ve easily handed it to him but he had self-control and went to court where he wanted to settle for fifty fifty because he said that other fifty to go to the mayor because he was emotionally distressed when he punched him, that is he was afraid of him. He is intelligent and knows many deal when it comes to sports like skiing, rafting, climbing, jumping, chirotheraphy, massage, etc... he sold me skiing equipment for very cheap but the original price is very expensive, and said he ll teach me to ski, I wanted to learn it when you see it can get handy in the future ice age. But as said before he got in that theta healing, but also into Tolle even if saying he thinks he does not say bigger picture for the purpose of selling his books, and knows about that most new age scam creating your reality and negating negative existence but ironically falling fort the different flavor of the same thing, but does not have broader knowledge more then that even if well intended person, and I see he has still some problems with ego even though many things he says hold the water, and being to sure in some of his beliefs, even if I felt positive energy at his apartment and at him, I had doubts.

Like said that theta sessions are based on imagining or as they say intuition which helps them see which problems you have after connecting to that creator, and those that practice it longer get clearer picture from what I found out, which is probably they creating better connection with that thing or that thing nesting deeper, so all their emotional well being even if based on truth about personal false beliefs(which was the case also with me, they reading it right which wont be problem for such an entity to see the furriness, but it did more good then harm in my case building my resilience and belief in the work) etc.. is not the result of genuine work on self but probably fueled by that thing that feeds from it in some way. Now even the sister started taking those sessions and they have two little kids, I warned them and sent them through email text but it seems there was little impact, even saying that I always find something negative about other ways, like Tolle, Buddhism, etc..., that nothing is right, but that is a lesson they ll have to learn by themselves. Like Ibn al-‘Arabi, wrote:

"Nowadays most people interested in the spirituality of the East desire the ‘experience’, though they may call what they are after intimate communion with God. Those familiar with the standards and norms of spiritual experience set down by disciplined paths like Sufism are usually appalled at the way Westerners seize upon any apparition from the domain outside of normal consciousness as a manifestation of the ‘spiritual’. In fact, there are innumerable realms in the unseen world, some of them far more dangerous than the worst jungles of the visible world.

So preserve yourselves, my brothers, from the calamities of this place, for distinguishing it is extremely difficult! Souls find it sweet, and then within it they are duped, since they become completely enamored of it.”

Hello Corvinus, thanks for starting this thread. The information you have provided is interesting and very informative on Theta Healing. It seems like sometimes people need to be involved with these practices for awhile before they start noticing something isn't right. Then it can become a valuable learning experience. From what I gathered about the man your writing about, he doesn't seem like he's had experiences with the "unseen" realms and so this is a real attraction but I could be wrong. You've planted the seeds and now he knows, so part of him may be watching out, hopefully.

I also have a friend who has gone through the training program to become a Theta healer but I haven't heard much at all about it. The experiences of others you've posted here aren't a big surprise though. It seems to be the pattern with so many of these systems. Razzle dazzle and pulling people in then taking control. As time goes on, more of the repercussions come to light, but sometimes it takes awhile for people to come forward or to see whats going on.

Thanks for a reply SummerLite. Like said it was something to learn about, that knowledge protects and I learned something about myself through that reading because he could see through me. Those things were somewhere in the end of my head but were things I did not give more attention. He was right in that I lacked self confidence and self compassion and that if you do not love yourself you could have problems accepting others, accepting things being the hardest thing for humans.

But I was aware of that self-criticizing dynamics which was installed through parents and environment, now even more. As a child parents having hard times and they being upset with my grades that were not bad but there was a projection from their side because they did not have conditions in their lifetime, so to ease their pain and elevate conflict I started to be a good student. From fathers side there was and projecting in sports when I was being a child, he was often pissed if I lost. Through time it stopped, because I did not need outer stimuli I became self-critical and because parents rarely said word of praise or just staying silent, although saying it to others, I developed sense of less worth even when doing good job and everything I could - got a feeling it was not good enough, and when trying to help them or learn they being critical, father pissed at any mistake, blaming always others(today still having problem listening to others, but his health condition getting him to see things more clearly, at least some), so I lost desire to even ask some things as a younger. Still having anger issues when seeing that dynamics play out in outer environment, on the job, etc... that is those narcissistic tendencies, because the work was put aside in recent times because of job issues and other things like priorities, so reading on sott science of the spirit thread about self-criticizing, validation, depression and acceptance was helpful, and I ll order some books of psychology suggested here, maybe starting with Trapped in the Mirror.

But also I feel depression sometimes(more often recently) but I got rid that wish to look after something else and dissociate, got rid of things like porn(2,5 months) and other things. I knew I needed to get rid of some things, had the will but not inspiration. He said that I had willpower and discipline, but also fear and responsibility for others - sacrifice, taking the world on shoulders, being too tolerant of others and their opinions, that being true in a sense. There is also anxiety I feel after waking up after night shifts but meditating in that sense helps. I forgave my parents because they did what they thought is the best and did not know other ways. But also I am having problem with my left side of neck(trembling sometimes and can not control it, more so in stressful situations and stiffness sometimes), he suggesting it having to do with circulation, because of to much training through life, he fixed my back in a sense but for the neck I think I ll go to doctor for imaging to be sure it is not something with the nerves, he suggesting it being also an psychological factor taking it s tool. He also asked about relationships and my restraint in social interactions, that being in them is good for getting experience and thus knowledge, I saying hardly in today s world going to toilet is to find some match, and because I can evaluate person based on their clothing, talking, behavior and most people as you know live in materialistic selfish oriented world, so better to be on my own then someone s else.

And recently, I do not know if it is from iodine or not, but I get to see things from different spot, like bigger picture, questioning myself and my priorities, being teary sometimes, that there is still a way if you persist, faith is needed, and when it comes to that I think I need to be honest with network and say something I had difficulty to openly say because of fear or others reactions and shame very early in my interaction with this forum under name Corvinus, but I validate that feelings and accept the reality as it is, my prior name on this forum was dannybananny and I was banned because of my ego telling me that I was inadequate and that program of not being good enough and deserving to be there when things "went" on downward spiral in my life and work, it was an act of self sabotage in a way coupled with above mentioned program, even in numerology it says that I stumble upon trivial things. But when I look at it that person died in a way some time ago, that being good or bad thing I don t know because some things I knew then I forgot, but that is looking trivial from today s position in my life, and life experiences change you for better or worse with age.

Hello, I'm going to react to the title only, I didn't read your whole messages ( :-[ ).

Any link between Theta healing you described and those two ?
Scientology's "Operating Thetans" (OT) :
_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_Thetan
and Theta code for mind programming of "psychic killers" :
_http://www.whale.to/b/theta8.html

Back
Top Bottom