Things are heating up

Al3on

The Force is Strong With This One
I'm beginning to look at everything around me differently. So today, when someone in my household started an adult version of what can only be described as a temper tantrum I just watched. I usually try to argue, in a rational way. Or try to diffuse it by bridging the gap. This usually doesn't work...
But today, I instantly thought about this being the type of thing that allows energy to be siphoned off. It was hard! The words are so triggering. But I made myself stay calm. And then I started feeling really hot. Like I was having a hot flash. It's been 15 minutes now and my skin feels like it does when I get a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this?

I'm beginning to look at everything around me differently. So today, when someone in my household started an adult version of what can only be described as a temper tantrum I just watched. I usually try to argue, in a rational way. Or try to diffuse it by bridging the gap. This usually doesn't work...
But today, I instantly thought about this being the type of thing that allows energy to be siphoned off. It was hard! The words are so triggering. But I made myself stay calm. And then I started feeling really hot. Like I was having a hot flash. It's been 15 minutes now and my skin feels like it does when I get a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this?
Yes, a lot, feel like you’re in fire?? From my perspective and experience I think it’s friction of conflicting energies. Doing some kind of short intense exercise is is a good way to discharge someone else’s energy impression on you.

Good job for staying calm in the mind and controlling your emotions, the body will probably respond what seems like out of your control but there are things we can do to help it recover quickly. Breathing exercises, grounding, exercise, cold water, something else that works for you.

I think we’d better get used to these kinds of outbursts and irrational behaviour from people, Puma posted this not so long ago.

Post in thread 'Clif High- halfpasthuman.com'
Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

Back
Top Bottom