Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

This is what I was thinking too. Already, we psychically disagree with a lot of people. What if the next step is to also physically disagree with them? For example, we could start seeing rocks, plants, animals, and people in a whole new way while people who dissociate would be 'stuck' with the 'old' interpretation of the world.

I think this statement is on to something. The very perspective on fundamental topics like life and death or what it means to be life for me personally have changed. I may sometimes disconnected from this discovery, this statement reminded me again to see that if the rock can't run, it doesnt mean it is not alive. To use the above as an example, I think not many people usually think that way.

I'll feel lonely and despondent every now and then. Disappointed with the lack of a social life or even people to talk to about things like these. Then i dial back and wonder how much of me is still cypher in the matrix. Turns out i got demons, not daemons, to deal with. Things happen for a discernible reason most of the time. Looking for the lady in red, the (vegetarian) steak, the exclusive merovingian red wine, which probably means something i cannot currently recall from my luminous egg. Bloodlines seem very eugenistic and on the dark end of whatever cosmology frank herbert ended up on. But Goethe already stated that the blood is a very special juice.
Heroes had an eclipse as its thematic art, it never actually happened during it's runtime. Maybe we start now :)
21aa1eb0e8987508bb1f16c625966e84.jpg

I suppose that for a moment, a period in life, we will feel like Cypher as we adapt to a post-apocalyptic reality (as Nietzsche would say: "A crisis without equal on Earth, a profound shock of conscience, evoked against all that we had believed, demanded and sanctified until now...). Overcoming this transition period is another lesson, from which we must recover as soon as possible to be able to help others. Just as many of our people were lost in this 3D and did not gain awareness of who they were and what they saw, we too could remain in this Cypher state and believe that ignorance is bliss.
A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.
Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!
Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Knowledge saves, awareness is bliss.​

This post is meant to be more of another data point. Clif High's data has heightened activity of UFO/Space Aliens for the summer time. I'm not sure if the data points ever got into kinds of specifics, I know he mentioned that there will be one major public event that can't go unnoticed by the media.

DJ follows the X steganography and in his recently live stream at the beginning (within the first 3 mins about) he made a brief mention that he's seeing activity that they're planning something for the summer time. I've got about 30 mins left but I haven't heard him say anything more.

Whether its an organic event versus planned, I'm not so sure but something to keep eyes out as summer rolls through.

Clif High in a recent substack complained he's getting heavily filtered on X. He's not locked out yet but its sounds almost like a reverse filter, he can't see when others mention him. It derailed his chemtrail awareness month it seems, as he could not see any of the post people were sending him. He also mentioned they took down, quietly, one of his post, which he's re-created on substack here. Laura mentioned also that her account is locked recently too.

I've also noticed Twitter/X changed something on their backend as the site loads differently than it used to for me, I'm actually having to use different browsers to view, but that happened back in early May. Me doing some unfounded speculation, I'm wondering if they did some internal prep work for censorship since we're now in the summer months which is when Clif's dataset has major emotional release event.

Anyone that has an X account, something to keep an eye on ;-D

Since this is the Psi subthread and you have half past human and Laura posts below it I was wondering if she was ever my high-school psychical Ed teacher...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240604-032241.png
    304.8 KB · Views: 41
This post is meant to be more of another data point. Clif High's data has heightened activity of UFO/Space Aliens for the summer time. I'm not sure if the data points ever got into kinds of specifics, I know he mentioned that there will be one major public event that can't go unnoticed by the media.

DJ follows the X steganography and in his recently live stream at the beginning (within the first 3 mins about) he made a brief mention that he's seeing activity that they're planning something for the summer time. I've got about 30 mins left but I haven't heard him say anything more.

Whether its an organic event versus planned, I'm not so sure but something to keep eyes out as summer rolls through.
and the Future Forecasting Group just put out a couple of YouTube videos for one of their tasks, looking into Clif High's 'summer event'. I'm not one of their subscribers, so I can't tell you any further details than what the two teaser videos provide, but these are the major themes that emerge from the group's readings;
- an impact event (though they suspect an explosive device, such as a missile or bomb. Do we think of a comet/meteor?) that causes great damage;
- UFO activity;
- space program involvement;
- split/division (do we read it as STS/STO?);
- long structure or base;
- rotating fields (electromagnetic activity from the Wave? The physicists will have many more ideas, I'm sure);
- secret/covert (4D STS in league with 3D STS to create a diversion perhaps? The 'program change'?)
There seems to be enough overlap with information from the C's to make it worth pondering, though only the future itself will tell us how right they are (hoping they're not too right, as Clif's date of 15th/16th July is only just around the corner!).

Here are the links:
Future Forecasting Group Clif High pt.1
Future Forecasting Group Clif High pt.2

the Future Forecasting Group just put out a couple of YouTube videos for one of their tasks, looking into Clif High's 'summer event'
Clif goes into more detail about what he gathered, regarding that "July event" that his software picked up in his new podcast episode. He isn't sure that it will happen exactly on the 15th, as the time precision of his algorithm may be off a bit. The event itself will probably have to do something with UFOs—something hidden to the eye—but that will be observed by electronics like CCTV cameras en masse. To the point that it will be undeniable and will result in a public debate. There won't be a full release of tension that has built up; one third will persist and will be growing through the end of the year, with around 10% of the population talking about the event at that time.

This feels a little bit like a plan change that the C's were talking about. People got immune to pandemics and conflicts, so something new is needed for gaslighting? Will see.

I wonder if Clif is warning us of an upcoming false flag attack where the involvement of Mossad or agents akin to Zionism is evident.
An incident out of California has just surfaced involving Explosive Ammonium Nitrate.

From the Cowboy State Daily

July 02, 2024, 7 min read
SALTDALE, Calif. — In the Mojave Desert, where the temperatures were dancing around 100 degrees Monday, a white pickup rolled up slowly to a barbed-wire fence with a padlocked gate.

A worker for explosive chemical-maker Dyno Nobel gingerly climbed out of his truck and unlocked the 6-foot-high fence, pushed the gate wide open and slowly slipped back in the front cab where a co-worker rode shotgun.

They pulled into the rail yard next to 10 hopper railcars sitting in the middle of the Mojave’s dead mining town of Saltdale.

There’s nothing left of historic significance here, except maybe an old, crumbling concrete loading dock near the rail tracks. A few rotted rail ties are poking out of the dusty sand.

The U.S. Post Office has long since blown away and been pounded back into the burning hot sand of the Mojave. The school’s gone. So is the church. There’s no evidence of housing of any sort.

The only signs of life in this desolate town off a gravel road at the intersection of Saltdale and Red Rock Randsberg roads were the two Cheyenne-based Dyno Nobel workers who were sitting parked next to the rail spur with the air conditioning blasting in their truck, seats tilted back in a reclining position.

The Experts Are Surprised

Geologists Larry Vredenburgh and Gregg Wilkerson, formerly with field offices with the Bureau of Land Management in Southern California and expert historians on the mining history in the desertscape that runs from the Mexican border to the Mojave, stood aghast.

“Dyno Nobel?” said the retired Vredenburgh. “I thought they were still extracting salt from the area.”

Wilkerson, Vredenbergh’s retired co-worker who these days is sporting a white Fu Manchu mustache, wasn’t sure what to think.

The geologists have written extensively on salt mining in the Saltdale area, as well as gold, silver, borax, tungsten and other minerals pulled out of the searing hot climate.

They’ve compiled essay after essay on the topic, and on a ride around the Mojave on Monday with Cowboy State Daily, they pointed to “headframes” (mine entrances) buried in the hills above gold mining town Randsburg, California. Also one in Soledad Mountain, a gold and silver project being developed in the town of Mojave that has seen its top blown off from open pit mining.

Mojave is where maverick aerospace engineer Burt Rutan has quietly toiled for decades on a novel lightweight spaceship at the Mojave Air & Space Port, where today dozens of commercial jets are parked for secret drone work.

Vredenburgh entered service with the BLM when he bid on a contract to help the public lands management agency write about the history of mining in the Mojave. Documentation on the mining in the area was limited.

Wilkerson found his way to the BLM by way of mining work on everything from uranium to copper, from Wyoming to Chile.

Mum On Saltdale

Saltdale has become a topic of interest with Dyno Nobel because a railcar carrying 30 tons of ammonium nitrate, a chemical used in explosives in Wyoming coal mines, left Cheyenne’s Dyno Nobel factory on the western edge of the city April 12, 2023.

Then somewhere between Cheyenne and its destination in Saltdale, it reportedly disappeared.

Dyno Nobel won’t say anything about Saltdale.

But it’s apparent something is going on there. Cowboy State Daily, Vredenburgh and Wilkerson on Monday observed hoppers filled with ammonium nitrate at the rail spur.

A label on the side of each of the hopper cars had the hazardous material placard of “UN 2067,” the identifier for ammonium nitrate. The railcars sitting in Saltdale on Monday indicated that their hulls could hold 5,191 cubic feet, or up to three times the 30 tons missing from the Cheyenne shipment last year.

When a Union Pacific train carrying the load of fertilizer more than 1,000 miles arrived in Saltdale, California, 13 days later, the fertilizer had vanished.

Still Missing

The loss of the fertilizer is concerning to federal law enforcement authorities.

At mines such as those in Wyoming’s energy-rich Powder River Basin and other industrial sites, the ammonium nitrate is mixed with other chemicals, such as diesel fuel, and then blasting caps are used to make it explode.

Ammonium nitrate is primarily used as a fertilizer, but it also was a key chemical used in the bomb that terrorist Timothy McVeigh built to blow up a federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995.

But there’s nothing growing in the Mojave that’s green.

Sagebrush and dying yucca trees dot the landscape, and black-tailed jackrabbits occasionally dart out onto black asphalt roads.

In late March, the Federal Railroad Administration told Cowboy State Daily that the agency was still investigating what happened to the hopper car filled with ammonium nitrate.

“The FRA investigation is still being finalized,” a spokesman with the U.S. Department of Transportation’s FRA said in an emailed statement in March. The spokesman also wrote that the findings in the report are “pending potential enforcement actions.”

“FRA’s investigation is focused on both the railroad and the shipper,” the agency said. “Enforcement action would be taken against any party which violated rail safety regulations.”

On Monday, Cowboy State Daily was awaiting an updated response from the FRA following a query submitted a week ago requesting information on the final report.

FRA previously said that the incident investigation was classified as a “non-accident release” and determined that a faulty bottom outlet on a covered hopper car caused the “unintentional release” of ammonium nitrate fertilizer pellets, also known as prills.

Surprise, Surprise

“Both of us have written papers about the old town of Saltdale, where they used to extract salt from the dry lake there, and crushed the salt and ship it out,” said Vredenburgh of his co-author and colleague Wilkerson.

“I was looking at Google maps about a year ago and noticed a new siting (rail spur) at Saltdale with hopper cars and assumed they were extracting salt again,” he said. “It turns out, as we found out today, that the hopper cars were filled with ammonium nitrate, and that there is a facility located next to the hopper cars to remove the material by emptying it into a truck.”

Located just outside the fenced-in railyard where the hopper cars were parked was a weigh scale for trucks that haul the ammonium nitrate to nearby mines.

Any of these mines could be using the ammonium nitrate for blasting rock and dirt, Vredenburg said. They cited nearby gold, borax and other mining operations.

“That’s what we observed,” Vredenburgh said.

“I was surprised to see that Dyno Nobel was there,” he added matter-of-factly. “I thought they were extracting salt again. And to go out there and see that it had nothing to do with salt anymore. It was just a transfer station.”

Don’t Buy The Leak Theory

Neither Vredenburgh nor Wilkerson readily embraced an explanation from Dyno Nobel, Union Pacific and others that ammonium nitrate had leaked out of the hopper cars.

“It seems unlikely to me,” Vredenbergh said.

“I can’t see them losing a lot out of the bottom of the cars,” Wilkerson said.

“I live in Tehachapi, California, about 40 miles from here (in Saltdale), and we’ve got all these big grain trains that run through there all time, and grain leaks out at the bottom of those cars, and you can see it on the ground. The birds love it,” Vredenbergh said. “Things do leak out of hopper grounds. But it’s hard to say.”

Both say they find Dyno Nobel’s accounting of the missing ammonium nitrate suspicious.

“You don’t lose that much,” said Wilkerson. “That’s a lot of ammonium nitrate. It’s a sensitive material. You’d want to keep track of it. Somebody wasn’t paying attention to something.”

Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 15-47-59 Dyno Nobel Keeps Railcars Of Explosive Ammonium… Cowboy Stat...png

Contact Pat Maio at pat@cowboystatedaiiy.com

Incidentally, Wyoming is also the home of Liz and Dick Cheney.

Clif goes into more detail about what he gathered, regarding that "July event" that his software picked up in his new podcast episode. He isn't sure that it will happen exactly on the 15th, as the time precision of his algorithm may be off a bit. The event itself will probably have to do something with UFOs—something hidden to the eye—but that will be observed by electronics like CCTV cameras en masse. To the point that it will be undeniable and will result in a public debate. There won't be a full release of tension that has built up; one third will persist and will be growing through the end of the year, with around 10% of the population talking about the event at that time.

This feels a little bit like a plan change that the C's were talking about. People got immune to pandemics and conflicts, so something new is needed for gaslighting? Will see.
As far as what I garnered from Clif, he terms it as explosion or missile. As something "alien" and the reaction level of people stays high afterwards. He says his data does not support it being a purely financial shock.

I'm feeling comets in the air. A small one to start. Maybe unclear if it was a bomb to the public. Or Mossad could be planning something for the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. That would be my other wager. I just happened to see if July 15 meant anything in Judaism and this is what came up:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(1099)

Been following Clif since 2010 or so.

My assessment of him is that he's a world class shaman and a friend to humanity.

He helped me wake up to the woke narrative, answered my emails, and has attested in public facts about the power structures on the planet that seem to have led to his being attacked, physically, for doing so.

Now, is this all bread and circus?

After reading Philip K Dick's the Penultimate Truth, I understand how easy it is to choose a sympathetic spokes person to motivate a group, that actors are able to maintain any role if given enough insightful input. Could he be a deep state actor or whatever?

Personally I just like the guy. I appreciate that he's been honest about difficult topics before the overton window had advanced. I don't see how his actions could benefit a nefarious group.

To be honest he's likely the man in the online community whose presentations I'm most likely to listen to until the end.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. He helped me wake up to the woke stuff, he was spot on with the great fiasco over the last few years, and he has not minced words regarding specifics of religious corruption. And even talks about "The Bug", a concept I take to be similar to John Lamb Lash's Archons.

As for his predictions, he's had some good successes, within the realm of reasonableness for that technology. The project of interpreting data and not having all the info to do so.

If we see it as playing with what is possible with coding and data collection, understanding language, it becomes one of the most fascinating projects of our era.

Clif has had both spectacular hits and many misses. For example, he kept predicting a financial crash almost every year or thought that covid is a dangerous bioweapon that will kill a lot of people.
Bear Cliff and his wife in your thoughts and prayers ,his wife is in hospital atm

he outlines his situation in the link below

🙏🙏🙏

Yesterday a woman stripped naked at an airport, reportedly screaming for sex.

Clif High made the following comment to this event:

"strange energies from space. Forecast back in 2001, and we have been increasingly affected since then.

On May 9th, 2024 Earth moved past a point in space, after which, it will stay in these increased emanations from galactic center. These energies from the GC ARE the reason for the yuga effects on earth's history. We are now in these energies in a sustained fashion that will only grow more intense for the next 12,000 + years.

Some minds can't cope. Be wary. Be paranoid. More and more humans are going to be exposing their inner crazy fucker.

It is interesting because this had already been described by the Cs before when they told us that the Wave, which Clif calls strange energies from space, would bring hyperkinetic sensations that would increase all these emotions contained within us.
Q: (L) What does this wave consist of in terms of energy?

A: Feeling.

Q: (L) This wave is feeling? It is a wave of emotion?

A: Hyperkinetic sensate.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: All.

I was thinking this afternoon about The Wave and how the Cs described it as "hyperkinetic sensate." That might be something like "overwhelming emotion." Which would mean that whatever "dirty" emotions a person is still burdened with could easily overwhelm them in a very negative way. It might even be that all these people going off the deep end, like zombies and mass killers, etc, are just showing us some of the precursor activity. I'm not discounting that they are possibly programmed to "go off", I'm just saying that some of this... also, the very sick people who do that kind of programming could be influenced by feeling the loss of control, that is, having their fears or need to dominate "enhanced", so to say.

The Cs also told us about how to lessen the effects of these negative emotions.
(Data)I have one more. The C's once described the Wave as hyperkinetic sensate. I would like to know when a person does work on himself, facing one's own mechanical nature and the mechanical nature of others, that also creates sensations that I thought could be hyperkinetic too. Are these two things comparable? Would a person that works on himself, is that comparable to hyperkinetic sensate that the Wave was described as?

A: It can be. A person who struggles with intense emotion and masters it is somewhat inoculated.

Q: (L) So if you experience these hyperkinetic sensate experiences incrementally or gradually inside yourself by working with yourself, and you deal with them, then you are not subject to being blown apart by the hyperkinetic sensate Wave that comes later? Well, I mean, come on! It looks to me like we're already experiencing it. Look how all these people are acting all over the planet. If that's not a hyperkinetic sensate... I mean, you see those so-called Social Justice Warriors? When I saw the screaming woman with the glasses on after Trump's election, I mean... And the rest of them? They're just acting freakin' CRAZY! So I would say that hyperkinetic sensate is partly involved with the disintegration and the soul smashing. It's like insane. Am I right there?

A: Yes

Back
Top Bottom