This forum helped inspire my first novel

ashu

Jedi Master
Thanks for giving the book a chance and your feedback! I hope you enjoy book II even more, when it's available in a few months. BTW, if you want a print version, email me hyrum.0@gmail.com. I have several more copies to give away

100c look forward to receiving your book, I will be sure to leave a review once I have read it!
 

100c

Padawan Learner
Bluefyre said:
Just ordered your book 100c. I'm looking forward to a good read!

Thanks Bluefyre!
I love your username! I had to search on the web for FYRE...not sure if I found the correct definition :)

from the Urban Dictionary

fyre
means you look good or you are sexy
dat boy right there is so fyre
by dat gurl miss saint lou December 04, 2006
 

Bluefyre

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
That's funny 100c, about the definition of fyre. I chose it because fire was not available. It's actually my dog's name for me, how she sees me. I'm reticent to post that, telepathy with 2Ds. It has grown on me though.
 

100c

Padawan Learner
Bluefyre said:
It's actually my dog's name for me, how she sees me.

Bluefyre, you have an awesome dog!

Mr. Premise said:
It's really good! Nice pacing and you really have a knack for dialogue.

I am relieved that you like it! A good book cannot have bad dialogue, IMHO.
 

Mr. Premise

The Living Force
100c said:
Bluefyre said:
It's actually my dog's name for me, how she sees me.

Bluefyre, you have an awesome dog!

Mr. Premise said:
It's really good! Nice pacing and you really have a knack for dialogue.

I am relieved that you like it! A good book cannot have bad dialogue, IMHO.
I'm continuing to like it! If that's your first novel it's very impressive. If I didn't know who you were I still would be happy I bought it.
 

Bluefyre

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive. It was due May 4th and still don't have it. I've sent off a query to Amazon to see what the hold up is. Here's my Sarabella. She's getting to be very senior now, has slowed down a lot but still has such a big heart.
 

Attachments

  • Sara.jpg
    Sara.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 229

100c

Padawan Learner
Bluefyre said:
I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive. It was due May 4th and still don't have it.

Amazon usually gives a tracking number for each shipment. If your order doesn't have one, then I think there's a problem. If you send me an email with your order information, maybe I can help?
[Mod note: Email address removed to protect privacy]

Bluefyre said:
Here's my Sarabella. She's getting to be very senior now, has slowed down a lot but still has such a big heart.

What a cute little companion you have!
 

Bluefyre

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi 100c. I've got the tracking number and sent a request to Canada Post (good luck with THAT!) I just reordered the book so hopefully it will arrive next week. I'm still really looking forward to reading it.
 

100c

Padawan Learner
Bluefyre (I love that name), so what happened? You had to make another order? Email me if you want (see previous post).
 

Bluefyre

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
100c, what a great read your book is! I finished it last night after re-ordering it arrived. The characters are so engaging and you did such a great job of building suspense, especially the last few chapters while shining light on so many issues discussed on the forum. Not to give anything away, I found great satisfaction with the resolution near the end and hope you're already working on the next installment because I am eager to find out what happens next! Thank you for your work.
 

100c

Padawan Learner
Bluefyre said:
... I found great satisfaction with the resolution near the end and hope you're already working on the next installment because I am eager to find out what happens next!

Your comments made my day, Bluefyre! :D

Book II is complete, just not yet in final form. It still needs a cover and some touch up editing. I hope to have it available by the fall. I'm also trying to finish book III, the final one in the Silent Subversion series.

Redrock12 and Latulipenoire, I hope you enjoy the ride.
 

100c

Padawan Learner
I love giving books away, so why not make it fun.

Follow the link, http://anxietypub.com/silent-subversion-giveaway/ and submit your answer as a comment.

Poem1Poster5.png
 
Top Bottom