Time Traveler at Mike Tyson Fight?

speakthetruth

The Force is Strong With This One
A video has come out of a person filming a 1995 Tyson fight with a white smart phone. Thought it was interesting.

tyson-time-travel.png

https://youtu.be/ck0D1MS8GhQ

I've seen that before, and there was a comment (I can't find it now) saying that was a digital camera with its side up (portrait side).

It looks similar to the one I've attached, or so I think.

Attachments

• casiocamera.jpg
    casiocamera.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 283
well, I think he may not be a time traveler per se, what I think is that maybe he was testing a new camera phone, as you may know technology is always been tested somehow, somewhere without anybody knowing it, until is it out in the market... my two cents... :cool2:

Xico said:
well, I think he may not be a time traveler per se, what I think is that maybe he was testing a new camera phone, as you may know technology is always been tested somehow, somewhere without anybody knowing it, until is it out in the market... my two cents... :cool2:

Why does it even have to be a phone? Looks like a video camera to me.

:D Time travelor seeks tickets to old Mike Tyson fight! :cool2:

Obviously, this 'time travelor' has nothing better to do, which implies a rather lack luster life in the future, or just a planet full of technology but only lack luster idiots to use it all.... that too could be a 'blast from the past' repeating once again... though I have seen this kind of plotline in time travel projects intended for children... as it is so much a feature of today's society, film the event instead of directly experiencing it, and then share on social media... because that's so cool. :cool:

Nice distraction though. :)

I agree that's it's just a video camera. If time travellers could come back for historical events such as this, there wouldn't be any tickets for left for our current times inhabitants to most major sporting events.

I remember there being a video if someone walking past in the background of an old Charlie Caplan silent movie take with what looked like a mobile phone at their ear..

Kris said:
I agree that's it's just a video camera. If time travellers could come back for historical events such as this, there wouldn't be any tickets for left for our current times inhabitants to most major sporting events.

I remember there being a video if someone walking past in the background of an old Charlie Caplan silent movie take with what looked like a mobile phone at their ear..

Now that you mentioned it, I do remember that supposed Chaplin time traveler as well. It's discussed here: A video intriguing and fun...

Zadius Sky said:
I've seen that before, and there was a comment (I can't find it now) saying that was a digital camera with its side up (portrait side).

It looks similar to the one I've attached, or so I think.

It does looks kind of like that camera. I think it's probably one like it for sure.

Back
Top Bottom