Titanic Deliberately Sunk by JP Morgan

I searched, and could not find mention of this video in this section. Here is a link.

http://youtu.be/VfPtDvm3a_s

I found it very interesting and well worth watching.

Hi, I'm on mobile internet so can only view youtube vids unfortunately.

What angle does the documentary take? I was looking into the Titanic this time last year, and I'm still very much interested in 3 aspects; It may have been swapped for the Olympus (gained portholes?), it was owned by JP Morgan, and there were 2 Jesuits aboard.

Does it cover any of those things? Lol

Just watched this, it's seems pretty conclusive. The story is that the titanic that sank was in fact its identical sister ship the 'Olympic', which had been damaged in a collision and would not have passed inspection as seaworthy without extensive and costly repairs. The titanic and olypmic were owned by the White star line, which was owned by banker JP Morgan.

The result was the hatching of a conspiracy whereby the damaged olympic underwent shoddy repairs and then had its name changed to 'titanic' and sent on the famous voyage to the US where it was deliberately crashed into an iceberg and the insurance money of 12.5 million ultimately claimed. A plan was in place where a 'rescue' ship would come and rescue the passengers, but due to a mistake in the declared position of the 'titanic', the rescue ship was unable to see the flares that were sent up and did not arrive in time.

The conspiracy involved the British govt. at the time and included a clearly whitewashed inquiry, and was an early example of a 'false flag' carried out by banking interests that killed 1,502 people.

Yes, I agree, this is very, very interesting. I will look this video. Thanks for sharing.

Perceval said:
Just watched this, it's seems pretty conclusive. The story is that the titanic that sank was in fact its identical sister ship the 'Olympic', which has been damaged in a collision and would not have passed inspection as seaworthy without extensive and costly repairs. The titanic and olypmic were owned by the White star line, which was owned by banker JP Morgan.

The result was the hatching of a conspiracy whereby the damaged olympic underwent shoddy repairs and then had its name changed to 'titanic' and sent on the famous voyage to the US where it was deliberately crashed into an iceberg and the insurance money of 12.5 million ultimately claimed. A plan was in place where a 'rescue' ship would come and rescue the passengers, but due to a mistake in the declared position of the 'titanic', the rescue ship was unable to see the flares that were sent up and did not arrive in time.

The conspiracy involved the British govt. at the time and included a clearly whitewashed inquiry, and was an early example of a 'false flag' carried out by banking interests that killed 1,502 people.

Hmm... It looks These bankers have lot of practice runs for false flags before nazi's and their follower zionists. When we identify all tragedies (mainly wars ) are pathological conspiratorial nature , one would think normal man didn't try to manipulate except the follow the orders, which is sufficient enough for the horrors of this reality.

Sounds very interesting; through the years I became very bored of Titanic documentals, films, etc.. But this new one looks very interesting, I will see it. Thanks for sharing it.

interesting indeed.
Since I'm not really familiar with the case, I can't say how accurate the things that are presented in the doku are, but if they are true they surely make a good case for that conspiracy!

The titanic wasn't the titanic but the olympic, and it was deliberately sunk by JP Morgan and the like to make as much profit as possible!
A conspiracy that isn't that hard to believe indeed, since we saw many of those kind of things over and over in history.

Very interesting. That would mean the real Titanic became Olympic, which lasted for a couple more decades.

Here's the picture of the two ships last seen together (March 1912):

796px-Olympic_and_Titanic.jpg

Thanks for sharing, furryfrog.

A few years back i heard a radio play made by a German author named "Jan Gaspard" in which he presented his research about the Titanic. He came to the same conclusion. The Titanic was actually the Olympic and was deliberately sunk because of the insurance by JP Morgan.

This guy made a series named "Offenbahrung 23" and with every episode he dedicated his audio actors to another "conspiracy theory". He made it pretty well and much of his own conclusions on various themes match with what this forum has discovert.

Data said:
This was wildly interesting and jawdropping. Thanks for sharing.

Yes exactly. Have heard any number of hypotheses concerning this fated ship and to have it, as the evidence clearly shows, just a matter of plain old greed, and murder when things went wrong. oh this makes one :mad:

What the survivors and families of the departed went through under this continuous stream of lies must be reconciled. Clearly, the underwater wreckage shows the ruse as do many other facets.

Thanks for the recommendation, I just watched it. Same crimes, by the same type of people, same ways of subverting the truth, with the perpetrators getting away with it, like being stuck in this horrible loop where everything repeats, just the minor details are different each time. I don't know what else to do, but keep spreading the truth. Perhaps each fact of truth going out into people's consciousness will eventually make them stir up a bit and take notice. If it's not 911, it might be the Titanic, or Gaza, or Lady Diana's death (hopefully one day), or a combination of truths coming out.

Coincidentally, about 2 days ago I was thinking of the Titanic, and the thought crossed my mind that her sinking was a deliberate crime. Which I thought was an odd idea, and brushed it off. So I was looking forward to watch this documentary as soon as I saw it this morning.

This is incredible, yes indeed. And how romantic they try to tell us about the Titanic, how many money they did put in making movies and telling us what supposedly the captain said before sailing, like "the Titanic will never sunk!" or something like that.... When in fact he was very aware that the Titanic, in fact the Olympus, was doing his last trip.... And the true Titanic was ok. What a bunch of liars.

Very interesting program.

Back
Top Bottom