To Be or Not To BE : GREEN

wodasi

Jedi Master
Tonight in my cab I had a guy that went on and on about being green.
getting off oil etc...
I am kinda slow about some things ( what the hell does green mean?)
I must be a wanderer! ( See Wanderers Handbook)
anyway thinking about it yea its cool to be green around the home
best you can, but why isn't alot of *hit green, & I keep comin back to you all
to figure out first why the world isn't green allready.....

wodasi said:
Tonight in my cab I had a guy that went on and on about being green.
You should have asked him if he was going to pay you with carbon credits. ;)

If the guy was really green, he would have been walking or riding a bike, not taking a cab!

The LEED programs instituted by the US Green Building Council require every design firm in the US to spend inordinate amounts of time to design energy saving features to compete for LEED credits. While the intent seems good, it is really another diversionary method setup to waste an incredible amount of time and energy on the part of talented people to divert them from the real issue - the pathocracy. Global Warming, LEED programs, Terror fear mongering, etc. are all forms of mind control. It's never ceases to amaze how quickly US business professionals get sucked into these sidetracks. These Green programs are particularly targeted at the young professional in the age group of twenties and thirties so that they can latch onto that instead of opening their eyes to the reality of the control system.

To be more specific about this, I have been to numerous "Green" LEED seminars. At a recent one, the presenter did a good job of discussing LEED and how to save energy in lighting design, and then proceeded at the conclusion to enter into a discussion about Global Warming and how we need LEED due to the global warming problem, etc., etc. It stuck me that it was another good example of the cult of the plausible lie, that has been so skillfully revealed by the SOTT website. While LEED concepts are in general good for the environment, to then project the idea the Global warming based on human causes is reality, is a clever way to lie and perpetrate this lie onto a controlled audience group. These people are more or less required to attend these conferences in order to "stay up to speed" in their profession.

The whole 'be green' thing is a scam. It makes it look like the establishment cares about the environment. It does not. It helps reinforces people's sleep, osit.

Back
Top Bottom