Todd Standing's incredible Bigfoot footages and research

It looks pretty real to me. The creature looks like a huge gorilla and it is very fast.
The only thing that I don't understand is how that Dog, or bear, whatever it is, is not reacting to the movement of the creature in the background. It should react to a movement even of a rabbit at that distance.
It looks like the animal is not even registering, sensing the creature in the background, IT is not aware of it.

If this creature is a window faller, then maybe only the people who recorded this were able to see it, For the animal in front of it, maybe it was invisible.

Very strange, and very interesting

then it is simply curious that this creature had no reaction to the bigfoot.
Not at all, this animal reacted like any animal encountering a bigfoot. For me it look like a bear as it stand on it hind leg first and dog don't, just bear do it. Second it reaction is, I was told, the natural reaction of any animal in the forest sensing the presence of a bigfoot. It will hide. Big foot is at the top of the predator hierarchy in the forest and any animal small or large will seek to hide from it. This is why in many case of encounter whit Sasquatch (bigfoot) observer will often describe that before there encounter they were surprise to not see or hear any animal in the forest but total silence, as I observed myself in 2015. For me it is definitely an animal in the video, be it bear or dog, and it reacted, as I was told from bigfoot researcher here in Canada, in the most expected way. Made itself as small as possible, it try to hide. Saw the same reaction whit my dog in 2015. She ether cut the smell or heard it and started running toward what she may have though was a hiker, stubborn dog always wanted to be the first to great every one but that day (second encounter with track) to my amazement, when I called her back she stopped dead in her track. She stayed behind me until we came across the foot print.

I tried to find my old post from 2015 about my encounter, the track that I came across walking in the forest nearby but couldn't find it.

here is a video from Ontario posted last year of an encounter by a fisherman. Could be fake don't know but there are many sighting every year in Canada but unfortunately not many video or photo.

The logical explanation would be a a bear, however the way it walked seems pretty curious, looked more like a human ‘way of walking’. Could also be something staged since there is not real reason for the guy to fixate the camera to that angle or area before it showed up. Interesting nevertheless, if it’s turns to be something real in the sense that it wasn’t something staged.

In the following video Todd explains a bit why it is so difficult to catch them on camera and also foolish to think that this would be such an easy thing nowadays.
Apocryphal and anecdotal, but I recently watched something with one of the more well known phenomenologists/ufo researchers who had been to Skinwalker Ranch in a professional capacity. I can't remember who, but I will link the video if I find it again. A native elder asked him "Have you ever seen bigfoot?" and he said no. The elder asked again, "Are you sure you've never seen bigfoot?" and again he answered no. The elder then said something to the effect of "Good. Bigfoot is a protector of women and children, and if you see bigfoot, it has revealed itself to you because you are a threat to women and children."

That to me would go a long way in explaining why those who seek bigfoot might not find them.

And I really wish I remembered who it was. I have been watching a lot of interviews of various "high strangeness" folks lately so it really could have been anyone who is currently active in the field.

The only thing that I don't understand is how that Dog, or bear, whatever it is, is not reacting to the movement of the creature in the background. It should react to a movement even of a rabbit at that distance.
It looks like the animal is not even registering, sensing the creature in the background, IT is not aware of it.
Yes, it's undoubtedly a dog, most likely a lab or golden retriever from the looks of it. And that is really unusual that it doesn't react at all.

yes thank Jacques that is it. I was looking for another post that I wrote but may have been on another forum, a research group in Ontario. I contacted one of the administrator at the time on the private chat as I needed to get as much information as I could get. We even talked on the phone and he gave me good advice and what to look for that could indicate the presence of bigfoot as for example, when hearing the sound of two piece of hard wood knot together, as I heard the second day. It is a signal often heard from encounter, he said if you hear 2 or 3 knot, you are ok they observe you and you are not a treat but, if you hear one knot, you better start running. I heard 3 knot (thankfully) that second day and they were coming from many direction.

Some year ago 2019 or 2020 the phone rang one morning. The caller wanted more information about the pictures that I send in 2015 to another site from BC, Sasquatch Canada and from whom I never received a reply. He asked me if I authorize him to use the photos I send in my email to the site. He told me that the site was inactive for many years as the owner was decease but he wanted to reactivate it. I said sure go ahead use them. Curious I asked him what was is background, did he had an encounter, did he believe in bigfoot. He said I'm retired from the Canadian army force, never had any encounter but friend did and he was curious about the phenomenon plus as time on is hand. He told me that since 2015, the site as received many dozen report from Quebec but that none were ever investigated. He said, he had maybe a dozen from my area, naming many town close by, even the town that the trail I first say the footprint lead to. I never heard from him again and the site Sasquatch Canada hasn't been reactivated since.

As my brother in law, retired from the army, like to say: once in the army, always in the army.

Possible Russian 'almasty' (bigfoot), and possibly filmed in 2023 because the uploader here is an American 'cryptid analyst' who only discovered the footage in December '23:

The russian bigfoot looks possibly real to me, most especially because of his swift and fast movement. ThinkThunker analyzed it a bit and is leaning towards a similar conclusion:

[...]
here is a video from Ontario posted last year of an encounter by a fisherman. Could be fake don't know but there are many sighting every year in Canada but unfortunately not many video or photo.

As for the Ontario footage, although ThinkerThunker seems to be leaning toward a real bigfoot, I personally definitively agree with the analysis of StrangeSpotting in this case, who gives it a high probability for being fake:

But there is something strange. Start watching the video on X on the slower speed at 0:30. There is something that looks either like a small bear or a hairy dog standing and then sitting down, totally unphased by the bigfoot running behind him :-D

That's a good catch. I think it looks like a dog or small bear. Maybe they took their Caucasian Shepherd with them on the trip? Either way I think the humans are more interesting. My dog is clueless sometimes even when something is in front of her nose so I wouldn't be surprised if she missed bigfoot either 🤣

Back
Top Bottom