Tom Shillue parodies Adam Schiff

SummerLite

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I think this is hilarious encase you haven't seen it. Tom looks amazingly like Schiff and he really has those crazy eye movements down. I just started watching the 1st day of the impeachment hearings and watching Schiff inspired me to post this.

LOL, almost as creepy as the real thing! :lol:

As I watch him (the real A.S.) I'm often reminded of how psychopaths are described in the literature: staring and penetrating eyes, stiff upper body, slick talk, and no signs of emotional response. The more skillful psychopaths have learned to hide these traits, even fooling the experts, but this guy isn't that smart. The Bombard's body language lady described him as sadistic, which if true wouldn't surprise me.

The only thing he gets wrong is the shirt fit. Schiff (AKA Pencil Neck) can't seem to find a collar that even fits. Or maybe he is just very uncomfortable with the idea of something close around his neck for some reason?

The latest parody - BadFellas!
Welcome to a world where money, power, and women intersect – Washington DC. Meet the BadFellas running the joint. Play along, and everyone’s happy, capice? But if ya double cross us, Hillary’s gonna give you a BadFellas backrub, if ya know what I mean (wink wink).

This DeepFake Parody Doesn’t just have one or two deepfake celebrities, there’s FIVE deepfake celebrities in all:

Joe Biden… Leslie Nielsen
Robert DeNiro… Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
Charlize Theron… Adam Schiff
Hillary Clinton… Kathy Bates
Steve Buscemi… Nancy Pelosi

I’ve been watching clips of the impeachment hearings and I’ve had the impression that Schiff is trying to control his eye movements to appear more normal. He’s getting a lot of comments on his eyes as well as his other silly behavior. He certainly isn’t doing any good for his “cause”.

Back
Top Bottom