Tonsils surgery and Mask of Sanity

MK Scarlett

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
In a previous article edited on the French Sott here: http://fr.sott.net/articles/show/1997-La-psychopathie-du-Mask-of-Sanity-aux-neurosciences-sociales

[...] the role of the tonsil in the emotional processes was abundantly described within the literature for these last ten years (29,32). The complex of tonsils as cortical substructure would constitute the heart of the emotional brain and so the defensive system connected in particular to the fear (32,33).
[...]
In last analysis, that the psychopathy is the result or not of a dysfunction or a disorganization of the brain, the unusual intellectual asymmetry or the general difficulties in the data processing, we notice that all this remain complex and badly included. The recent advances in neuroscience brought new powerful tools to determine if the psychopathy is the result of structural or functional abnormalities (that is connected to disturbances of the normal transmission of the information in the brain). [...]

Sorry for this Google translation... :rolleyes:

About this, I had ask a question on the comments which was:

I wondered if it could have a link there, between an increase number of psychopaths (including all its forms) and the almost systematic ablations of the tonsils which was the real fashion in the 60s and 70s...

freesurfer answered to this comment by writing:

Not later than 1 or 2 days ago I was exactly made the same reflexion on the ablations of amygdales (tonsils) and as I do not believe at random your question especially and this article I shout myself wanted to try to post this on the forum, but I are afraid of arriving once again little late and to make for me to redirect thus if someone has a link on the forum?? Thank you in advance that will avoid me the small hour, for any "translater", I prefer spend it has to discuss if debate there is...

Would be what with it, be delirious???
- for hidden something from visible?
- because that does not work and is not useful?
- to make less sensitive? Less fearful, less remorse?
- or simply as a certain correlation which makes the article; the less we are afraid, the less we defend ourselves?
Why? :o) There certainly is a reason...

I made some researches before to post the thread about this specific subject and I found nothing here on the forum. We need help to understand the hidden reality making come to us this question, because freesurfer and I are not so good with the English language, and as he says:
But I put oil at it.

Does anyone have an idea about this? We thought the same thing with all the distance we have between us and without know anything one of the other one, so I guess it means... something...
Thank you for your help!

(o: thank You, MKS.. :o)

put oil in a brake is not clear? http://cassiopaea.org/forum/Smileys/default/undecided.gif anyway thank you very much.

I think you make a confusion here between tonsil (les amygdales in french)

Tonsils_diagram.jpg

and amygdala (amygdale "du cerveau")

220px-MRI_Location_Amygdala_up.png

freesurfer said:
(o: thank You, MKS.. :o)

put oil in a brake is not clear? http://cassiopaea.org/forum/Smileys/default/undecided.gif anyway thank you very much.

Oh yes it is! :dance:
And I really like this analogy, then I shared it, thank you to you!

Maat said:
I think you make a confusion here between tonsil (les amygdales in french)

Tonsils_diagram.jpg

and amygdala (amygdale "du cerveau")

220px-MRI_Location_Amygdala_up.png

En voilà une réponse qui est claire ! Ah ! La barrière de la langue... Merci Maat :halo:

This is a very clear answer! Ah! This barrier of languages... Thank you Maat :halo:

Back
Top Bottom