Toys going off on their own

Brenda86

Jedi Master
In the house we currently live in a lot of times we hear strange things or my daughter's toys will go off on their own - ones that usually have to be pressed to do something.

I do not react to it much anymore as it doesn't happen TOO often but it also seems harmless enough and probably has some kind of reasonable explanation that I haven't had time to explore. (Though I did freak out the night I heard my name said clear as day in a gravelly voice - and this also happened to a friend of ours who heard HIS name said in a similar manner. One other incident freaked me out pretty good because I had a dream of it happening and then woke up to my dream happening for real, but I can share that later)

Anyway, I'm posting cause tonight it absolutely cracked me up.

I'm logging into the forum here and about to open up the myth of sanity pdf and I hear my daughter's toy go, "Learning's just a click away!" three or four times with a few seconds between each one. Then it goes "Goodbye". Hahahaha. It was just too perfect.

Hello Brenda86,
As I understand it, electrical toys are being erratic, maybe by some electromagnetic glitches nearby. In any case, whatever is happening, the most important now is to keep you calm. You nervousness and panic can be transmitted to your daughter and you want to avoid that. Breathing deeply in these situations may help a lot.

I didn't mean to confuse with the term "freak out". We use it very loosely where I live. My daughter doesn't really see me react in any negative way to it. I am aware they can go off when their batteries get low and many children's toys are very sensitive, especially the ones for little babies, so that not much has to be done to set them off.

The only two times I really did get scared was when I heard my name and the night I had a dream and woke to it happening.

I will go ahead and share it since I have a minute.

I had a dream I was standing in my living room when suddenly the power went out and a foreboding breeze swept through the room and I thought someone was coming in.

I woke up shaken but it was just a dream. I decided to get out of bed and use the bathroom. I left the bathroom and opened the living room door on my way to get a glass of water when I heard a loud boom (which my mom also heard two streets over I found out later) and my power went out. Then I heard someone frantically jiggling the door knob on the side door of my house. That DID scare me and I woke up my partner to have him help me check what was going on.

After looking around and the adrenaline rush was passing, I noticed that the screen doors were shut and that I never heard them open or shut or saw anyone, so what was messing with the doorknob? It bothered me the rest of the night, but its been months now and nothing else has really happened so I don't worry about it now.

But tonight I thought it was funny that the toy said learning is just a click away when I was "clicking" onto the forum. :D

fwiw this may or may not be related http://www.sott.net/articles/show/245337-Huge-Sunspot-AR1476-poses-a-threat-for-strong-solar-flares-May-14

Yeah, with all kinds of electrical stuff going on out there, that sort of thing can be expected to happen a lot more. And since humans are electrical too, there could be some "connections" happening now and then.

:lol: Brenda86,

I have also had those moments with toys speaking, it happens during the day when my niece and brother are at school and I am reading or some other activity. When it first happened I was like "what the hell is that?" but I've gotten used to it. I've also heard my name spoken clear as day, but I didn't answer because I don't know who the hell is calling. :D

:lol: Bngenoh that is exactly how I felt about it. I was NOT going to answer because I had no idea who/what it was and let it be.

Laura said:
Yeah, with all kinds of electrical stuff going on out there, that sort of thing can be expected to happen a lot more. And since humans are electrical too, there could be some "connections" happening now and then.

I've been wondering about this - if it has to do with more electricity in the air at different times. I remember hearing that the earth's electrical activity peaks around 3am which is when most people report the most paranormal activity.

I think it was about that time when the lights/doorknob thing happened too.

Back
Top Bottom