Trance Breaking Tool Shed

iamthatis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hey,

I am asking for assistance. I have searched the forum for a thread like this, but couldn't find one. Apologies if this is a re-post.

Myself and my community have come into some difficulty. No details necessary. We had the sense and foresight to predict it. However, continuing to weather the storm requires some external assistance. As with most material manifestations, there is generally a hyperdimensional correspondent. I am the only one here who has delved into the Wave material, however many of us are familiar with wetiko, and also the induced trance that makes us like animals in the feedlot. As I was speaking about the Third Man as written in the Wave, a friend wondered aloud what tools there are to break hypnosis. I will recommend Eiru Eolas, but any other tools in your shed would be most helpful.

Thank you.

I think that acquiring knowledge at all times, and applying this knowledge to the tasks at hand - aka doing the Work, or improving one’s personality - is the best way. There are many tolls that can help this process (EE for instance), but the process is the improtant part, IMO.

NeurOptimal certainly has a positive influence, too, especially on the resilience side of things.

I agree with others, iamthatis. You will have to tell us a bit more about your situation and the problems you experience in order to be able to help you. You also talk about your community, and when a lot of individuals are involved, there are so many variables to take into consideration. For example, what kind of a community it is, why did it form, what are its aims if it has any, do the individuals that are part of it want to be helped?

Hi Iamthatis, could you give any more information to provide context for the difficulties you are experiencing? It may be useful in order to give more specific feedback/ assistance.

Okay, I will provide details, and attempt to be brief.

Our community owes its togetherness in large part to a man who survived the psychedelic 60's and came out on the other side with a significant depth of understanding. He bore no illusions about what the 60's was.

He was deeply involved in the Gurdjieff work, sufi teachings, esoteric Christianity, and was given responsibility to share the Hopi prophecy as well. As part of his life path, he also inherited two very significant and potent Native American ceremonial ways, which were kept in their original blueprint and kept safe from New Age contamination - something he warned us of, constantly. So, he was a walking library, sharing many of the topics touched on in the Wave series. He was also the one who introduced me to the Cassiopaean experiment, speaking highly of the experiment, saying that the information provided here comes as close to describing the true nature of things as any he could name. In many ways, he is a true spiritual teacher. Our very own Laura.

He recently crossed over to the other side. I was one of his primary caretakers during his dying time, which involved international travel and great expense on my part. To say 'it was hard' was an understatement. It became evident to myself that there was some significant hyperdimensional interference going on 'in and around' him.

When he crossed over, our community met. We were quite aware that all of what he gave to us is very sensitive - and the PTB would rather have such knowledge destroyed. We spoke about preparation for this attempted destruction. Our metaphor was as follows: when a large animal who takes up a large territory passes on, something will come in to try to take its place. As said in the Wave, always be prepared for attack, know the methods of attack. Luckily the Wave readings had prepared me for this. I shared what I have learned, specifically about people close to us being used as attack vectors, and the way in which an Agent Smith phenomenon can manifest to break us apart. Also, the way in which thoughts and emotions can be played like an instrument to create disharmony.

The disharmony is here. It arrived in terms of a divide and conquer tactic. As usual, this has happened through the 'path of least resistance' - desire. Temptation. We live in a small village at the end of a road in the mountains. Small communities can be an echo chamber. It is a delicate social fabric. To be brief, after his passing, a young man (M), who had been in a fraught relationship, left his partner (P) and decided to pursue her sister (S) instead. Not her blood sister, but that is the significance of this decision. This was not done in an open and transparent way at all. P was completely devastated, as expected. She has managed, miraculously, to manage to continue to wake up each day.

M is our teacher's adopted son. This pattern played itself out nearly a year ago, as well, when our teacher's daughter (D) committed adultery - with a man in the community. Not in the exact locale, but in our circle. The consequences, obviously, were devastating for the wife (W) who was betrayed. She was totally torn apart, even suicidal. The marriage was very recent, and hopeful, the product of years.

So, his son and his daughter both came under attack and could not withstand it. Some form of pattern is playing out here. There is also a recognition amongst us of this pattern - even the son and daughter see it, and know it, but in large part it has been painted over and justified with spiritual bypassing. "That's all in the past now." There is also an attempt to police emotions that is incredibly naive and harmful.

W was also one of our teacher's caretakers during his dying time. During my time overseas, I was to support her through her very recent trauma as well as attempt to comfort and our spiritual teacher in his dying time - he was coming under significant attack as well. Without an understanding of intentional suffering, I would have broken under the weight of this task.

We have been doing our pitiful best to address this all. We have prayed together, spoken, and continued to share and discuss. I see now as I write this that sharing the Love Bite material on Bernhard Geunther's website is appropriate.

Now - M and S are going off travelling, to enjoy their new relationship. What are they leaving behind? W is here, living with P - two traumatized women living under one roof. I have been living with them as well - again, given the task of caregiver, listening to them, sharing what I've learned from The Wave, all the while attempting to work a full time, laborious job as an organic farm hand - and this full time work is also just at the moment that my hay fever allergies skyrocket and shut down my respiratory system. Recently my machine broke down and I couldn't finish a work day, I had to go sleep in my car. So now, I may also lose my job.

So, there is betrayal, which sows distrust. Now, people are leaving to go off and have fun while others are here to attempt to maintain and nurture the garden of what was once a wonderful spiritual community that was trampled underfoot. We are grieving for the death of our teacher, and also the distrust caused by the actions of those we love.

It is obvious to me that there was heavy interference here, given the nature of our live's work, and the severity of the attack.

For those of us who choose to remain here, tending to this garden, trying to coax it back to health, I ask for trance breaking tools because we are in desperate need of them. Anything at all to help us weather this storm, keep the love of this work alive, to continue on our soul journey together, inspiration, a light to guide us onwards.

Thank you for reading. It is the first time I have given an account of my experience in summary like this. This writing itself has unlocked some tears. So thank you for that blessing.

I'm sorry to hear about what has happened iamthatis. In light of the additional information you've provided, first and foremost, you won't be of much help to anybody if your own health fails, and if you lose your job because the situation is so draining, you risk your own security.

As for the others in the community, well, it's concerning that the "adopted son" of the deceased community leader was one of the first and main causes of the problems; that people are falling apart so soon after the persons passing; and that you appear to be shouldering much of the burden alone.

With what's going on i would guess that there's too much for one person to try to fix. You can provide people with tools, as you are asking for, but it sounds like you also need to take a step back and accept that you can only do so much. Tools like maintaining an optimum diet and the recommended reading will only work if the person makes the effort towards doing and being better.

There will be threads on the forum and recommended books dealing with similar problems that may help them, hopefully others will be able to direct you to some, but I wouldn't recommend Bernard's 'work' since he himself appears to be the one doing the 'love biting' and any information you get from him will likely be warped.

With all the changes happening, i think you to need to consider whether the situation you are in is ideal. If your community is up to it, with time and knowledge input, people should be able to work through the issues and grow, especially if they're working towards something greater than themselves, an aim.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing more, and I am sorry that I don't have any good advice to give you. It is a very particular situation and a lot depends on each individual in the remaining group.

With all these negative things happening right after the leader of the group died, it sounds to me that maybe there wasn't a strong core to keep everyone together. Or, it might mean that the few bad apples surfaced and are now gone, the rest of you left to figure it all out from the scratch. Which won't be easy. Perhaps keep talking with each other, and try to formulate an aim, a goal as a group to help guide you and keep you united in hard times.

Hard as it is to hear probably, I would also advise you to prepare yourself to start a life in the outside world, that is not related to the group, because what you have might not last much longer without a leader and with so much drama already. Whatever happens, I wish you good luck.

Another word of thanks for the feedback.

Expanding the social circle at this time seems necessary and fruitful. I remember one key piece of information from my time studying Network Theory. It is the weak links, the distant links, the oft-untravelled social roads that create a resilient network. If a community becomes too insular, then any sort of turmoil will take on a catastrophic tone due to the inability of the network to disperse the energy (ie. seek support form elsewhere, leave and recuperate, or even have a kind ear to listen to - a kind ear that is not deeply embedded in the social milieu.)

Luckily, we have an aim that has survived this detonation. It provides much to reflect on. I am no clinician with abilities of diagnosing psychopathy. I am reminded of what is written of in The Wave - illusions must by necessity be upheld by cruelty. And the cruelty of psychopaths is meted out in order to enforce a self-serving illusion. I don't know if what happened is truly the work of a true psychopathy. My sense is moreso that it was the work of certain embedded programs that turn on psychopath-like behaviour. The difference between an ontological statement (so-and-so IS this) and a passing state (so-and-so DID this). That is my sense, but I am undecided. I will remain open as information continues to show up. And I am wary now, more than ever, of psychopathy and its coarse emanations.

Thank you also for the note on Bernhard's work.

Another key realization in all of this is the New-Age commandment, in times of trouble: "Thou Shalt Repeat - It's All in the Past".

Going forwards, the question is how to balance two important ideas. There is the very substantial analysis (spoken of by Jordan Peterson, Carl Jung, many others) of victimhood, which has its roots in inflicted trauma being turned into an identity and then (often) turned outwards and weaponized. So - don't turn oneself into a victim. Second, there is the real emotional work involved in recognizing and attempting to heal trauma within a community who is attempting to walk an STO path. So - don't turn oneself into a new-age abuser who harms and justifies the harm with spiritual concepts. Which sometimes looks like someone saying 'don't turn yourself into a victim' to someone who has been traumatized!

There needs to be a 'bivalent approach' to complex social scenarios such as this.

Thanks again for those who have responded.

Take care.

So - don't turn oneself into a victim. Second, there is the real emotional work involved in recognizing and attempting to heal trauma within a community who is attempting to walk an STO path. So - don't turn oneself into a new-age abuser who harms and justifies the harm with spiritual concepts. Which sometimes looks like someone saying 'don't turn yourself into a victim' to someone who has been traumatized!

There needs to be a 'bivalent approach' to complex social scenarios such as this.

Thank you, iamthatis, for sharing your story. :flowers: From what you describe you and your fellow community members would greatly benefit from educating yourselves on various pathological influences in more concrete terms than Vetico and such. It's true that such is the nature of our reality that there could always be a layer of hyperdimentional influence on some level, but despite that it is more important and perhaps more practical to be aware that there are people that lie to themselves and others, and then to take steps from now on to protect the community from such people, if there is anything left to protect at all.

Basically, my own impression is that the story you describe isn't something "extraordinary" when taken in the context of ordinary life on planet Earth. Perhaps it is shocking because of the image of "wonderful spiritual community" you all held for so long. And perhaps this image can still be salvaged. But in order to survive this wake up call you all probably would have to approach it in a different and more "down to Earth" and no-drama manner. At least that's how it seems to me. fwiw.

Hi iamthatis, me too I'm very sorry about all the difficulties you have to go through in your community. On the positive side, what you wrote here strikes me as very insightful. You seem to have done a lot of thinking and research, and maybe this could be an opportunity to grow even further by applying the knowledge you already have and gaining new knowledge in the process.

I agree with others that maybe it's time to focus on yourself and your own needs. Not in a selfish kind of way, more like working towards your own spiritual growth. This can manifest in different ways, but there is no point in getting drained by taking all the workload or trying to "save" others.

I liked what you wrote here about networks:

Expanding the social circle at this time seems necessary and fruitful. I remember one key piece of information from my time studying Network Theory. It is the weak links, the distant links, the oft-untravelled social roads that create a resilient network. If a community becomes too insular, then any sort of turmoil will take on a catastrophic tone due to the inability of the network to disperse the energy (ie. seek support form elsewhere, leave and recuperate, or even have a kind ear to listen to - a kind ear that is not deeply embedded in the social milieu.)

It's true, there is a danger of becoming an echo chamber if you are too secluded as a group. Remember that STO has to do with "reaching out", with Giving, with Networking - and not with the goal of forming that super-tight community (i.e. putting all your efforts into the few people who are part of the community), but on a larger scale as well. This could be friends, family, people losely connected and even the greater public, like this forum and Sott for example.

It is obvious to me that there was heavy interference here, given the nature of our live's work, and the severity of the attack.

I agree with Keit - what you describe doesn't sound like anything extraordinary at all; it's just humans being humans. I know of lots of "community projects" where similar things happened and obviously, it destroys communities very quickly. The way I see it, yes, there could be "attacking forces" involved in such instances, but they are more abstract and have to do with "seeing the unseen". But at the end of the day, these things are very real, very physical, and very straight-forward, such as a young man unable to help himself to run away with someone's wife and vice-versa.

And it is at this very physical level that you solve these issues. So I wouldn't focus on any "spiritual" techniques for solving your problems, but very hands-on pragmatic things. Diet, physical exercise, working together, sharing the workload, making plans and keeping them, not shoving difficulties under the rug but learning to be honest and reliable instead... basic things like that.

The Cs once said we are here to learn "simple karmic understandings" (paraphrasing). I take it to mean it's the little things, the daily stuff, our down-to-earth faults and misunderstandings that need work. In the subtleties of our daily life there is a bottomless complexity and deepness. It's for you to find out, IMO, whether your community is a fertile ground for this kind of learning or whether things need to change, either for your group or for you personally.

My 2 cents.

You know a lot, you studied a lot and your words are wise.

You ask for help and with your request you have taught us a lot to those of us who have read your thread.

Sometimes "trees" do not let you see the "forest", but I think your moment of "inspiration" "guidance" will occur to guide you through the current apparent chaos.

You know, all there are lessons, there is nothing else.

All the best for you.🤔

You mentioned Jordan Peterson which had already come to mind for me while reading your account. If you can, I would recommend aquiring and reading Peterson's 'Maps of Meaning.' Your community has provided a structured learning environment of sorts, but all learning environments are to be outgrown eventually. Some sooner than others. You are in an advantageous position as you are not even bereft of a new learning environment as you are already here on this forum. The death of your 'spiritual' leader may well be an indication that this phase of your journey has come to an end. Not to mention your body may be signaling to you that this is no longer the proper environment.

Hi iamthatis, me too I'm very sorry about all the difficulties you have to go through in your community. On the positive side, what you wrote here strikes me as very insightful. You seem to have done a lot of thinking and research, and maybe this could be an opportunity to grow even further by applying the knowledge you already have and gaining new knowledge in the process.

I agree with others that maybe it's time to focus on yourself and your own needs. Not in a selfish kind of way, more like working towards your own spiritual growth. This can manifest in different ways, but there is no point in getting drained by taking all the workload or trying to "save" others.

I liked what you wrote here about networks:

It's true, there is a danger of becoming an echo chamber if you are too secluded as a group. Remember that STO has to do with "reaching out", with Giving, with Networking - and not with the goal of forming that super-tight community (i.e. putting all your efforts into the few people who are part of the community), but on a larger scale as well. This could be friends, family, people losely connected and even the greater public, like this forum and Sott for example.

I agree with Keit - what you describe doesn't sound like anything extraordinary at all; it's just humans being humans. I know of lots of "community projects" where similar things happened and obviously, it destroys communities very quickly. The way I see it, yes, there could be "attacking forces" involved in such instances, but they are more abstract and have to do with "seeing the unseen". But at the end of the day, these things are very real, very physical, and very straight-forward, such as a young man unable to help himself to run away with someone's wife and vice-versa.

And it is at this very physical level that you solve these issues. So I wouldn't focus on any "spiritual" techniques for solving your problems, but very hands-on pragmatic things. Diet, physical exercise, working together, sharing the workload, making plans and keeping them, not shoving difficulties under the rug but learning to be honest and reliable instead... basic things like that.

The Cs once said we are here to learn "simple karmic understandings" (paraphrasing). I take it to mean it's the little things, the daily stuff, our down-to-earth faults and misunderstandings that need work. In the subtleties of our daily life there is a bottomless complexity and deepness. It's for you to find out, IMO, whether your community is a fertile ground for this kind of learning or whether things need to change, either for your group or for you personally.

My 2 cents.

All very good food for thought. The hyperdimensional nature of planet earth is quite new to me. Taking a step back from my own life, it makes sense that, in a time of turmoil, my mind turns to what I've been exploring - that 'none of us are so insignificant' as to be bypassed by STS forces. The reminder of the simple, and perhaps 'banal' nature of human misgiving and wrongdoing is timely and very welcome.

With the help of this thread, I have returned to the 'practical plane' focus of life - eating well, enjoying my work, finishing personal projects, enjoying the summer in the garden and orchard, preparing for winter, and self-remembering, bringing to my awareness the various voices and patterns that attempt to 'distract and destruct' the good simplicity of walking on the planet, my current home, where this body was born. To live in a daily way, to conceive of life as a constant, patient flow of improvement and refinement.

Thanks again, a blessing to each one of you.

Back
Top Bottom