Trans madness: jokes & memes

Recently came across an interesting observation 😅

Homosexuality is almost never observed in humans living on voles in detection. But Potger's cats, as well as animals living in zoos and eating leftovers from the proposed ones, show the whole set of physical and hereditary signs of degradation: they become aggressive, irritable, begin to masturbate and show sexual interest in individuals of their own sex.
The well-known zoologist Desmond Morris, in his book The Human Zoo, wrote: “Under normal conditions, in their natural habitat, wild animals do not mutilate themselves, do not masturbate, do not attack their business, they do not develop stomach ulcers, they do not manifest themselves as fetishists, do not meet from overweight, are not subject to homosexual couples, and do not commit acts of crime ...
Animals in zoos or living in cages manifest all these abnormalities that we are so well perceived by humanity. It becomes clear that the city is not the expected concrete jungle. THIS IS A HUMAN ZOO."

Although I'm getting the gist of your post, I struggle with some expressions and meaning:
What are 'voles of detection' and what are 'potger's cats'?
Sorry, I’ve translated it from Russian and there are always some mistakes 🤦‍♀️ “Homosexuality is almost never observed in living beings living in the wild” and “Pottenger’s cats”(have no idea about those cats, just mentioned in the article 🤷‍♀️)

🤬 Germany • Federal Ministry
for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth

This page was present at the German Federal Ministry's homepage via "regenbogenportal.de" (which was taken off line the other day). It's not really a joke. More like a subverted, inspirational manual for kids, how easy it is to change sex by simply pop some pills.

View attachment 65402
I have just read the book of Helen Joyce "TRANS", which i highly recommend, and it is not right to say, that puberty blockers won't do anything but DELAY Puberty. That is not true. And the effects later on are immense....

I have just read the book of Helen Joyce "TRANS", which i highly recommend, and it is not right to say, that puberty blockers won't do anything but DELAY Puberty. That is not true. And the effects later on are immense....
Exactly. Apparently a lot of damage is done to the young ones using blockers in that age and what follows. It in my opinion it is directly criminal that a governmental body advertises this like a kind of harmless timeout procedure.

Exactly. Apparently a lot of damage is done to the young ones using blockers in that age and what follows. It in my opinion it is directly criminal that a governmental body advertises this like a kind of harmless timeout procedure.
what they are doing is a huge crime! they are sterilizing potentially gay or lesbian kids, rather often on the autistic spectrum. And what I really loved with Helen Joyce is that she is in no way agressive or against anyone (besides the ideological influencers, who know what they are doing) and in her conclusion of the dense book she perfectly describes the point we are at now, and then gives some ways to work and move on with what we have. Every woman should read the book, because most of them are not aware what is at stake here for them. And by no means does Joyce say, that trans identified peeps are the threat, but that the breaking down of sex specific spaces as bathrooms, showers or changing rooms for example endangers women in public spaces. Because it gives a loophole to predators. Just like in sports. By no means will women sports survive a true wave of trans woman athletes. I also agree that peeps with gender dysphoria or autogynophilia should get help, of course, but why constrict the ways to deal with it only by changing physiology and hormonal stuff, why not try to help peeps accept their bodies and minds? I am sorry, this is a jokes section, but this is no joke. so I will stop here.

That is exactly madness🤯 Preparing technology for same sex human family reproduction🤦‍♂️

Scientists create mice with two fathers after making eggs from male cells​

Creation of mammal with two biological fathers could pave way for new fertility treatments in humans.

Frh77aXWYAEV0q9

FrlAtdgWYAAphf3

Last edited:
Joyce say, that trans identified peeps are the threat, but that the breaking down of sex specific spaces as bathrooms, showers or changing rooms for example endangers women in public spaces. Because it gives a loophole to predators. Just like in sports
⬆️ Also, women in prison are being raped and they're literally a captive audience!

Yes, women are becoming more and more upset. Not to sound like a feminist but women were subjugated for aeons. Passionate women raised spirited children...can't have that. Our creative ability to bring life in the world has been under attack, especially these last 100 years. Straight young women have been turned against our men, who we need very much. Other girls are turned into boys....being bombarded with messages from freakish adults who all of a sudden showed up everywhere! 👈 That is a question that weighs on my mind...How the heck did so many influencers....suddenly appear?....How did, what represents like a .01% of the population, get so over represented in politics, in education, in medicine, etc?
How did so many parents loose their minds when it comes to protecting their children?

I'm gonna agree with Matt Walsh, here:

These people fetishize every aspect of womanhood, including menstruation. It’s gross and bizarre but the good news is they’re turning everyone against them. Women are sick to death of the trans stuff. Tired of being objectified this way. A tipping point.

Most of this stuff is really just a combination of extreme narcissism and fetishism. We found the intersection where a person’s self obsessions and sex obsessions meet and gave it a name and embraced it as an “identity.”

BINGO on the individuals we see in the news....But it still doesn't answer how they became grossly over represented and quickly, too. In the last few years, gender reassignment clinics, in the US, grew from less than a handful to, I think I read, 2000 clinics.

I have a theory, 4d sts beings, reptiles etc. Hate women... I assume there are 2 genders in 4d? What does their society look like? Females treated like despicable inferiors or is it mainly 3d women they despise? They're definitely a target for some reason, is it because they bring new life through their bodies?
Whoops double post. This statement needs emphasis I guess! :-D

Back
Top Bottom