Transducing higher energies?

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi all,

I was always a bit reluctant to think about this topic because I thought it might lead away from the important things that are in front of me, and I wanted to avoid magical thinking/"pattern recognition run amok". But since so many experienced some interesting effects on the iodine protocol and my own experiences, I wonder about what it means to "transduce higher energy" and would like to share some thoughts. But I really don't know what to make of it really and if this makes any sense, so I welcome any feedback/thoughts/experience-sharing!

Okay, in the recent session, the C's said

Session 23 Jan 2016 said:
(Data) I have another question about Joe's new strands. Joe asked if he got the effects just from the iodine, and the answer was indirectly. What was the other factor that triggered this?

A: Endocrine activation and chakra movement.

Q: (Pierre) It's interesting that they bring these two things together. It's usually considered as separate. But before in a previous session they said those organs that are glands are actually portals to higher densities. So the endocrine...

(Joe) They're all so-called chakra points.

(L) Mercury collects in the pineal and pituitary too...

(Joe) Everywhere.

(L) Yeah, and that's kind of your direct line.

(Pierre) So it makes sense that the endocrine activation triggered by the iodine...

(Joe) So everybody else already has clean chakras and that's why they didn't have similar effects?

A: Some others, yes.

So it appears that the endocrine system has something to do with our higher centers and our possible connection to higher densities. So I wondered how this relates to self-work/the Work. There's this remark by the C's, quoted from The Wave 3:

Q: (V) What about the many ideas about twelve chakras, and so forth, that are currently being taught by many new age sources?

A: There are no such. This is a corrupted conceptualization based on the false belief that the activation of the physical endocrine system is the same as the creation and fusion of the magnetic center. The higher centers are only “seated” by being “magnetized.” And this more or less “external” [unseated] condition of the Higher Centers has been perceived by some individuals and later joined to the perceived “seating” locations, in potential. This has led to “cross conceptualization” based on assumption!

So the fusion of the magnetic center is a different thing than the activation of the endocrine system/our connection to higher energies. But still, it is somehow related, because the higher centers are "seated" by being "magnetized".

As I understand it, we must first form the magnetic center by a combination of self-observation, shocks and acting against our usual coping mechanisms in the face of these shocks. Then we become more stable and better able to work with our lower centers, especially the lower emotional center. We are less subject to the whims of external forces and can exercise our willpower muscle, i.e. doing what "it" doesn't like. However, we are still not connected to our "higher selves"/"higher centers", or in Gurdjieff's terms: we are preparing our house for the arrival of the "master" (higher centers), but he is not there yet. Maybe that's also one of the reasons why in the Work, you have to submit to the guidance of a teacher? Because at this stage, we may get in touch with our emotions and little I's and so forth and become more and more able to Do, but we have no higher selves guiding us as to what to do - hence the guidance by the teacher...

Now how can we picture the "higher centers", especially the higher emotional center? I used to think that when we get to the point that we are guided by our conscience (something I think I'm slowly getting better at, but still struggle with), we are connected, so to speak. But it seems that there is more to it.

As a simplified analogy, maybe we can think of the lower emotional center as some kind of stomach, where usually all the random emotional reactions are taking place. There is a pipeline connected to it, which leads "up" to our higher emotional center (higher energies can be transduced through it). Now the problem is that in our normal, mechanical emotional state, the emotions in the "stomach" are floating randomly and this way, are blocking what comes through the "pipeline". In practice, this would mean that we unconsciously block some aspects of reality because it makes us "feel bad", that we shy away from really feeling what's "in there" because we are terrified, because of various programs/trauma etc. So we have no way of perceiving "higher energies", even if they make it through the "pipeline".

If, however, we achieved a certain degree of familiarity with our emotional reactions/fused a magnetic center, and are able to really allow our feelings to unfold, to accept them and to work with them, we may be able to perceive some of the "higher energies" in the form of feelings - like terror and panic, but also joy, maybe this amounts to "truth experienced via feeling"... And this 'truth ray' in turn lets us realize even more things, makes us more aware, which of course in this world often means suffering. More awareness means also more contact with our emotional mayhem and also our physical problems, hence the reaction to iodine which 'brings up old stuff' both physically and psychically.

So this 'truth ray' can then be used as some form of rudimentary "guidance". For example, it may be possible to feel the "drain" that some people exercise on us, and act accordingly - as opposed to getting a 'high' of the lower centers that such interactions can also produce (emotional junk food). Or we may instinctively know in some situations what is the right thing to do, even against the whims of our lower centers - we are then guided by our conscience I think. In other words, we have established communication with out higher centers, especially emotional center, fragile as it is, by "magnetizing" it/bringing it "closer" to our lower emotional center by means of self-work, i.e. "seating of the higher centers". Of course in practice it seems far from being that clear-cut.

But still, there is a problem: our "pipeline" between higher and lower centers is mostly blocked and only lets a tickle of energy in, if even that:

Session 18 July 2015 said:
A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Q: (L) So you're saying that awareness is the key to the Great Work, work on the self, graduating to 4D, or whatever. Awareness involves knowledge, and quantum leaps in awareness can be prevented by parasitic infestations, which is somehow related to transmarginal inhibition.
A: The recent discoveries you have made in terms of the causation of chronic and other deadly diseases is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!

(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

So it seems that getting rid of "stuff" that blocks the energy flow in the pipeline (parasites resonating to a different frequency than the higher energies?), for example via iodine, can "open the floodgates" or at least initiate a "plumbing mission", even if it takes some time... Plus it seems that there are many differences between individuals, both in terms of the state of the lower centers and the degree of "blockages" by parasites and so on.

So, if true, what does this all mean? There have been lots of extremely interesting testimonies in the iodine thread and elsewhere. Personally, I experienced many of the things mentioned, but not very intense - like periods of anxiety, fast beating heart, feelings of joy, some psychic phenomena (never had any of those before consciously!), some feelings intensified, some damped, generally more stable mood, enhanced ability to control lower centers against external stimuli, better judgement, less harsh with myself etc. I also feel, and maybe that's crucial, more accepting of reality - of myself, my state and level of being, of the outside world etc.

I found one thing that I described here also very interesting: I'm kind of more aware of certain energy rhythms, that there are certain "opportunities" to Do something, certain periods of rest, certain doors opening up etc., and it feels easier to make decisions "on the spot". Just speculating here of course, but does this have something to do with "long wavelength" vs. "short wavelength cycle"? If you look at it, if there is a certain "pulse" or "amplitude" in a certain "wave of information" (though this time a "good" wave) that is recurring, let's say, every 10 hours and that we can somehow perceive, that would be a frequency of 0,014 Hz, or wavelength of 180 billion meters, very long!

Interestingly, these "energy rhythms" kind of follow a similar pattern as our endocrine system. Wikipedia tells us:

The endocrine system is an information signal system like the nervous system, yet its effects and mechanism are classifiably different. The endocrine system's effects are slow to initiate, and prolonged in their response, lasting from a few hours up to weeks.

If we think in terms of the radio analogy, a simple receiver works by having an oscillator working slightly off the desired frequency "transduce" the signals from the antenna to audible frequencies (mixing). Interestingly, there is a phenomenon called "parasitic oscillation", which means certain electronic elements become oscillators themselves and thus distort the signal:

Parasitic oscillation is undesirable for several reasons. The oscillations may be coupled into other circuits or radiate as radio waves, causing electromagnetic interference (EMI) to other devices. In audio systems, parasitic oscillations can sometimes be heard as annoying sounds in the speakers or earphones. The oscillations waste power and may cause undesirable heating. For example, an audio power amplifier that goes into parasitic oscillation may generate enough power to damage connected speakers. A circuit that is oscillating will not amplify linearly, so desired signals passing through the stage will be distorted.
(wikipedia)

Parasitic oscillation can also have the effect that we receive an undesired frequency... Just thought it's an interesting analogy to our parasites receiving "waves of information", thus acting as "parasitic oscillations".

This made me also think about this remark by the Cs:

Session 26 July 2014 said:
Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

I don't know about the "and more" part, but could the activation of the endocrine system (for example by killing parasites) somehow help to "tune our centers" and thus "change the frequency", so that we enhance our "receivership capability" of the right frequencies (like in the radio analogy) - which then enables us to perceive these "finer energies"/long-wavelength frequencies in the rhythm of our endocrine system (a few hours to weeks), which then helps us know "what needs to be done"?

I'm sorry for the long musing, and I know that this line of thought can lead to a lot of wishful thinking... In fact I saved this draft a few weeks ago and wasn't sure if it's not just idle talk, but I thought I post it here FWIW :)

This is a very interesting topic, for sure. :)

So the fusion of the magnetic center is a different thing than the activation of the endocrine system/our connection to higher energies. But still, it is somehow related, because the higher centers are "seated" by being "magnetized".

Yes, it seems that they are different, but related. And they are both part of the alchemical self-transformation.

As I understand it, we must first form the magnetic center by a combination of self-observation, shocks and acting against our usual coping mechanisms in the face of these shocks. Then we become more stable and better able to work with our lower centers, especially the lower emotional center. We are less subject to the whims of external forces and can exercise our willpower muscle, i.e. doing what "it" doesn't like. However, we are still not connected to our "higher selves"/"higher centers", or in Gurdjieff's terms: we are preparing our house for the arrival of the "master" (higher centers), but he is not there yet.

Well, the way that it is described, it sounds to me that endocrine activation should come BEFORE the fusion of the magnetic center. Because for "self-observation, shocks and acting against our usual coping mechanisms in the face of these shocks" we need a LOTS of energy. Which we don't, unless we get rid of the parasitic microorganisms and activate our endocrine system. And we may also need some wisdom from our higher self, that we may get through meditation or dreams. So the master is not there yet, but he may give us some "hints" as to how to proceed on our preparation of the "house", if our lower chakras/glands are clean. This would tie in with Gurdjieff's advice about not being to escape from the prison without the help from outside. Well, I think this help from our higher self would represent that help from outside the prison.

Some more about chakras and endocrine glands:

[quote author=3 June 1995]
A: What happens to those who have major body parts missing?
Q: (J) Oooh! (SV) But the etheric field is still there!
They have proven that with Kirlian photography...
A: Is that the same thing?
Q: (L) Well, is that which is photographed by Kirlian
photography the same thing that makes up the chakras?
(SV) Well, you would have the seven major ones... you
can't live without a head and torso... (L) What happens
when you have organs, the glands related to the chakras,
taken out. Women have hysterectomies all the time...
A: Good question!

Q: (SV) But the energy's still there even though the body
parts are gone! That's what I have been taught.
A: Who says?
Q: (SV) Do you want to know the names of my instructors?
A: All we are trying to point out to you, is that you are
delving into an area where purported fact is not proven,
and the entire subject is only slightly understood at your
level. It is better to get facts before proclaiming
knowledge, lest you make serious mistakes! [/quote]

And speaking about wavelengths, there is this:

[quote author=3 June 1995]A: First of all, "chakras" are a little understood and
nonproven phenomenon. Now, it just so happens they do
exist, but in different form than reported by many in the
so called "psychic" community. So you see, you have
opened yet another "can of worms."
Q: (L) Well, Worms Are Us! I knew that question would last
all night! Why did I ask it? (SV) Well, let's go for it!
(L) Okay, first worm... (T) Worm One... (J) Worm One...
(L) ...what, exactly, is a chakra?
A: An energy field that merges density one, two, three or four with five.
Q: (T) A focus point that merges densities to fifth density
contemplation level?
A: Close.
Q: (T) What purpose do we merge to the contemplation level
through the chakras?
A: You are all connected with level five on a short wave
cycle
, reference text.[/quote]

It's okay to share one's thoughts.

Partly, answers are already in the sessions, partly you are answering yourself in your own text. To the rest I am wondering how it is, just like you.

What is worthy remember, summarising and adding some, we are composed with intellect, emotion and body and our maximum performance depends on the level of development of the weakest (unluckily) one of that three parts.

Examples: if somebody is reading psychological books (thanks to them become more aware of different things), next through different techniques work on the emotions, but let say, has harmful diet, toxins will maintain his organizm in disease, blocking organs and because of that the whole body system grow improperly and despite working on emotions, appropriate changes won't be imprinted in the physical structure.

In the Joe's case. His intellect and emotion was on the right level of development and after he went iodine therapy its hidden potential was unlocked and he take "one point" more in his general development. It was possible because he was on the right intellectual and emotional lvl and thanks to care to the body, he went further in his development.

The Work is like building tower where every floor is compound by three elements. Let say three bricks: blue - symbolizing intellect, red - emotion, brown - body.

You take blue, red and brown brick and you have 1st floor. You take next blue, red and brown brick and have 2nd floor. You are building the next floors until you have 57s or 84s or any other. And to make transformation to 4th density, you have to achieve the adequate amount of the floors. With every floor you get new powers and next door opens. And development (and buliding floors) taking place from growing up with age to advanced work on the self.

Now how can we picture the "higher centers", especially the higher emotional center? I used to think that when we get to the point that we are guided by our conscience (something I think I'm slowly getting better at, but still struggle with), we are connected, so to speak. But it seems that there is more to it.

Theres no amount or volume or quantity to it. To be frank in this sentence IMO when you use the word "picture" and higher centers talking about the higher emotional center it is like you are taking the wrong turn with the best intentions. When talking about the higher emotional center I feel its best to not use a word like picture because that gives the feeling of the eyes and the intellectual center (picturing something with your mind) and trying to get close to the higher emotional center by seeing or thinking about it is futile at this stage IMO. The higher emotional center or at least the higher emotional centers qualities IMO are better felt than pictured this may give you a closer feel a closer proximity to the higher emotional center without use of the intellectual center. These feelings can be felt from a relationship between what is in you (your machine workings based on life experiences and so on...) dictating how you interpret what you are sensing with all your senses outside of you. We have a relationship with what is inside ourselves and what is outside ourselves FWIW

A horrible analogy and I say horrible because I am going to use 3D words to describe the workings of non 3D things however imagine that you are one of those old tv sets with the antenna coming out the top. There is a signal coming from outside the TV and the TV can interpret the signal and project it on the tv based on the movement of the antenna and the tvs inner workers. Remember to get a clearer picture a person would have to move the antenna around randomly if you move the antenna in the same direction and still get a fussy picture its time to try a different direction. Once that direction is found it is known. However you can always change the tv inner working to get a clearer picture. However if no signal is found by the antenna there is no picture.

lux said:
It's okay to share one's thoughts.

Partly, answers are already in the sessions, partly you are answering yourself in your own text. To the rest I am wondering how it is, just like you.

What is worthy remember, summarising and adding some, we are composed with intellect, emotion and body and our maximum performance depends on the level of development of the weakest (unluckily) one of that three parts.

Examples: if somebody is reading psychological books (thanks to them become more aware of different things), next through different techniques work on the emotions, but let say, has harmful diet, toxins will maintain his organizm in disease, blocking organs and because of that the whole body system grow improperly and despite working on emotions, appropriate changes won't be imprinted in the physical structure.

In the Joe's case. His intellect and emotion was on the right level of development and after he went iodine therapy its hidden potential was unlocked and he take "one point" more in his general development. It was possible because he was on the right intellectual and emotional lvl and thanks to care to the body, he went further in his development.

The Work is like building tower where every floor is compound by three elements. Let say three bricks: blue - symbolizing intellect, red - emotion, brown - body.

You take blue, red and brown brick and you have 1st floor. You take next blue, red and brown brick and have 2nd floor. You are building the next floors until you have 57s or 84s or any other. And to make transformation to 4th density, you have to achieve the adequate amount of the floors. With every floor you get new powers and next door opens. And development (and buliding floors) taking place from growing up with age to advanced work on the self.

Reading the last session, that what C's said, remind me with what I wrote recently, in this thread. So, I paste the fragment as a supplement.

Laura said:
Q: (Joe) How many strands of DNA do you have?

(L) Who?

(Joe) You.

(L) Me personally? I dunno.

A: 32

Q: (Niall) No way!

(Pierre) Wow. That's a lot.

(Arielle) How many do I have?

A: 26

Q: (Joe) How many does Andromeda have?

(Pierre) Normally you only have 2, right?

A: 30

Q: (L) I think you're talking in strange terms. You can't apply "strands" to the scientific definition. If you want to ask questions about it, get all the info about it.

(Joe) Well, years ago they talked about you building your 4th, 5th, and 6th strands in 1994.

(L) Yes. And I'm tired.

A: "Strands" means one thing to you and something else in cosmo-spiritual terms.

Q: (Galatea) How many does Joe have?

A: 28

Q: (L) What is the sort of semi-normal for... I don't want to say that.

(Pierre) What's the average?

(L) The average person?

A: 17

Back
Top Bottom