Transition to 4th Density - STS or STO?

spectre707 said:
sorry - I removed this post because I came to realize that it was of no service to others and, therefore, inappropriate. I apologize.
spectre707, it's actually more inappropriate (and self-serving) that you removed it - now the thread makes little sense. Could you please take a moment to repost the original, or at least the gist of the original?

One cannot allow one's self-importance to allow one to remove material and questions that may be beneficial to others in learning. The replies you've received in this thread are valuable - your removal of the initial post shows a strong lack of external consideration and no appreciation of the efforts others have made in answering you.

Ark, thank you for the clarification and for a good reminder to keep mind open.

cfalrurfoft said:
I don't know if that is what he meant, but I also wondered about that in the context of the esoteric development. That is to say, I get the concept of a 4D-being noticing 3D-beings, but I would like to ask: What would the significance of being noticed by a 4D STO being regarding the following of STO principles here be?

Also, it seems, based upon what is here commonly understood as their actions, that 4D STS has an easy time noticing "us", so if the 4D state is what enables 4D STS to notice us, it would seem likely that 4D STO similarly has as easy a time noticing us. So, if 4D STO is involved in the goings on in this world (which I get the impression that the channeled materials suggest they do, in the form of observers that assist if asked and said assistance would be in accordance to STO), they likely know all about us already, though generally not interacting actively with us.
The way I see the significance of being noticed by 4D STO is that you are might starting to have something of STO that is "worthy" to be looked at ? Or may be it gives a better chance to interact with STO beings and perhaps learning from them ?

STS seem to "notice us better" since we are food to them. They need to be sure livestock is there and staying there, thus they seem to interact with us more actively. That's not to say STO does not interact with us, from our STS eyes I can see how STO interaction might go unnoticed.

Ruth said:
was wondering what people consider to be the most important.... becoming STO or getting (somehow) to 4th density?
Both, STO and 4th density are secondary to truth though. You cannot be STO without having knowledge. You also cannot get to 4th density without Knowledge. It doesn't make sense to me to consider going to 4th density as "important" if we don't know what 4th density is and why we need to go there, and what we can and cannot do there, etc. I do see Knowledge and the Work as important since it is at the root of everything - in order to choose or do or to be anything, you NEED knowledge. And I trust that if there is a higher level of awareness, then Knowledge and refinement of our being (the Work) is most likely what gets us there.

Using the 3rd grade analogy, let's pretend that high school education is not just a bunch of brainwashing sillyness but is useful and important for our development. Then I'd say that graduating from 3rd grade isn't important, it is the knowledge that you learn in 3rd grade that's important. Graduation is just a natural consequence of learning that knowledge, and it wouldn't mean anything or do you any good without that knowledge, since you won't "fit" in 4th grade until you master 3rd grade.

As for STO I also am not sure if it can be defined as "important" or "not important". If it's in you to share knowledge by networking and helping others, great. If it's not, then that's fine too, though you may find it difficult if not impossible to meaningfully "work" with those of the opposite persuation, due to conflicting interests.

PepperFritz said:
In other words, DESIRE is meaningless. It's ACTIONS that count. What do my daily actions and behaviour say about my orientation? That's what we should all be concentrating on.
I agree, I don't think we become STO by seeking to become STO, we become STO by doing what is in us to do. I think that goes hand in hand with what Ark said about identifying which principle to serve, and serving it. I guess one way to put it is, if you say "I want to be STO" and someone asks "Why?", then the reasons you come up with to answer that question (if they are honest) would be your true motivation, and not so much the general idea of "becoming STO" in and of itself.

If for example one of those reasons is, "Because I don't have any reason to pretend that one being (myself) is any more important than any other being in the universe" that would be one possible "reason" that drives you to not choose "STS" and instead be more "STO". So STO is then just a description of who you are (based on what you do), but in and of itself it is not the "reason" why you do what you do and why you are who you are, if that makes sense.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Both, STO and 4th density are secondary to truth though.
I'm not sure how that can be if both STO and STS use truth, and so does 4th density. Could this truth be another word for reality?

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
You cannot be STO without having knowledge. You also cannot get to 4th density without Knowledge.
Apparently we were STO 3rd density (or at least some of us were) before we became 3rd density STS, perhaps we lost some knowledge on the way? Or perhaps not, if it is our orientation that is the issue here...

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Using the 3rd grade analogy, let's pretend that high school education is not just a bunch of brainwashing sillyness but is useful and important for our development. Then I'd say that graduating from 3rd grade isn't important, it is the knowledge that you learn in 3rd grade that's important. Graduation is just a natural consequence of learning that knowledge, and it wouldn't mean anything or do you any good without that knowledge, since you won't "fit" in 4th grade until you master 3rd grade.
Then we need to define what 'knowledge' is.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
As for STO I also am not sure if it can be defined as "important" or "not important". If it's in you to share knowledge by networking and helping others, great. If it's not, then that's fine too, though you may find it difficult if not impossible to meaningfully "work" with those of the opposite persuation, due to conflicting interests.
I suppose STO must have this problem all the time. No wonder they don't 'call in' often. :)

Can someone please answer where too look for answers on following question:

Assuming that someone have identified himself as 3rd density STS and succeeded in transition to 4th density STS.

Would that person be able to change its choice to become 4th density STO *after* the transition, and how much that can be harder in comparison for 3rd density person switch orientation from STS to STO?

:welcome: to our forum sigel_edwind, seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

sigel_edwind said:
Can someone please answer where too look for answers on following question:

Assuming that someone have identified himself as 3rd density STS and succeeded in transition to 4th density STS.

Would that person be able to change its choice to become 4th density STO *after* the transition, and how much that can be harder in comparison for 3rd density person switch orientation from STS to STO?

I don't have an answer for that, but I think something similar was spoken about in one session and in the Wave series by Laura. And did you follow this topic?

Thanks for answer, I've already found a way by reading more Cs stuff.

It seems, they can (4rd STS to 4rd STO).

But it would take much more effort than 3rd STS to 3rd STO.

I believe there is truth to be learned in the obvious fact that no one is suppose to know and it can't be verified 100% that someone knows the way to sto from STS. When reading and thinking about a transition topic like STS to STO it's important to remember it's a transition.

The definition of transitions contains words like process/period of change. There are many laws rules vibration energy given off by many different things that I believe share/are a part of this process/period of transition. Words put together in 3D can serve as analogies or images or metaphors that you can relate to at your level point of view

You use the word "switch" from one orientation to another. When I think of the word switch I think of switching on the lights or switching my direction. Both things that are 100% in my control and can happen at a quick rate. A process or a period is most often not in our control and is not quick. It's important to approach a topic with a certain point of view or someone might not welcom all impressions from such topic

Back
Top Bottom