Winter nordic landscapes. All images Mikko Lagerstedt
Mikko-Lagerstedt-Stained-Ice.jpeg

Mikko-Lagerstedt-Winter-Solitude.jpeg

Mikko-Lagerstedt-A-Cold-Night-In-The-North.jpeg

Mikko-Lagerstedt-Infinite.jpeg

yukigesiki タイトルなし.jpg

タイトルなし.jpg

1353に一周して戻って来ることになる人力車.jpg

I usually look at this view from my house in Tokyo. Kakunodate Buke Yashiki Street in Akita Prefecture. It is a sightseeing spot in an area with heavy snowfall. The house where I was born is located in Rokugo (near the old battlefield of the "Later Three Years' War"), about 30 minutes by car from here, and I have to ask to remove the snow or the house will be destroyed, so I am constantly monitoring. The weeping cherry tree will be in bloom in the spring.

僕は普段、東京の我が家から、この景色を眺めてます。秋田県角館武家屋敷通り。豪雪地帯にある観光スポットです。ここから車で30分くらいの六郷(「後三年の役」古戦場近く)に僕の実家があるんですが、雪下ろしを依頼しないと家が潰れてしまうので、絶えず監視してるのです。春にはシダレザクラが咲く予定です。

シダレザクラ.jpg

In addition, my father's family home was in Mizusawa Esashi near the old battlefield of the Former Nine Years' War. According to Shinzo Abe, it is the battle where his ancestors were destroyed by the Genji clan.

なお、父方の実家は前九年の役の古戦場に近い水沢江刺にありました。安倍晋三によれば、彼の先祖が源氏に滅ぼされた戦いです。

Le « cactus en spirale » (Cereus forbesii Spiralis) commence sa vie en étant un cactus droit, et une fois qu’il atteint une hauteur d’environ 10 cm, il commencent à spiraler et devient presque une œuvre d’art
FmgqpB9WAAI4msD

FmOJzN-X0A8TEtH

Voici la Cathédrale Verte : une plantation artistique de 178 peupliers qui imite la taille et la forme de la Cathédrale de Reims. Une création hors-normes de l’artiste Marinus Boezem située près d’Almere, aux Pays-Bas Plus d’infos : http://bit.ly/3X4x9fg

Building as high as possible projects prestige and power. The tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, soars 828 meters (2,716 feet) into the sky.

If the sessions of the C's are to be believed, at the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle lies a relic of Atlantis, this crystalline pyramid is 1.5 KM high (4 921 feet). So the Atlanteans built even higher.

View attachment 55312 View attachment 55317
View attachment 55314 View attachment 55315
i bet lizzie ruled sections of orion look alike :)

it must be due to way reply to past replies works positioning itself at the end of thread with photos attached instead of inserted,
if you click little arrow on side of for example: bjorb said ^, it will take you back to place i was replying

Back
Top Bottom