Troll

(Maybe you mean me on the EMF post?) Since my friend didn't have the gall to respond himself, I shared the convo: _https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1657153417848309&id=100006609995076

:/

Feel free to delete it. (It's incomplete and has a missing line by accident.)

He didn't have any real critiques of the article aside from his opinion that four year olds have done better work, and that you need to "learn science". When he said that the burden of proof was on the editor to prove the causal relationship between EMF and cancer, he outed himself as not having actually read the article as no where in it is such a claim made. :rolleyes:

No way Skyalmian, that i mean you. Sorry. Anybody honestly asking is equally valuable to me. The homeless thread was interesting and needed. Try live without security, it touches the deepest programs in man, one has to dig deep to reach faith. Looking at eviction myself, and no funds, yet.
I wish you more happiness, and i'm quite sure you will someday arrive somewhere good. I ment By: Whitebuck The Israeli authorities should of driven the Palestinian usurpers from Jerusalem, decades ago.
This is manipulation, a meme to influence, not honest nothing.
After writing my comment on the dutch situation and posting, this guy had put his in. Some things clicked, and i almost demanded from the moderators. A mix of disgust, fear and lazyness mineways.

A Jay said:
He didn't have any real critiques of the article aside from his opinion that four year olds have done better work, and that you need to "learn science". When he said that the burden of proof was on the editor to prove the causal relationship between EMF and cancer, he outed himself as not having actually read the article as no where in it is such a claim made. :rolleyes:
Neither did Gary, whom I was sitting next to when I showed him the Facebook post, who glanced at the intro image, said "Correlation does not equal causation.", and then typed it, without even opening the link.

I was a bit miffed but too tired too really care.

Perhaps such [responses] are what most do when they come across articles like these. :/

Skyalmian said:
Perhaps such [responses] are what most do when they come across articles like these. :/

Indeed.

cope said:
I ment By: Whitebuck The Israeli authorities should of driven the Palestinian usurpers from Jerusalem, decades ago.
This is manipulation, a meme to influence, not honest nothing.
After writing my comment on the dutch situation and posting, this guy had put his in. Some things clicked, and i almost demanded from the moderators. A mix of disgust, fear and lazyness mineways.

I'm keeping an eye on it. No sense censoring a comment that can lead to discussion that others might learn from. Even if it's just me learning to deal with petty trolls. :)

Back
Top Bottom