Truth memes

From a Facebook group:
“She's been trying to read her book for like a half hour now, and every time she's just settling back into the story he feels the need to read aloud to her some mindless nonsense in the newspaper that he thinks is important and she's just trying so hard not to bop him upside the head.”
4BA7E1B2-A70A-4635-B964-55406EDFFF1F.jpeg

Not exactly a meme, but certainly a suspiciously accurate depiction of reality of our times where feminisation of men is pushed onto the west. The cartoon is said from the 60s, I don’t know how to corroborate that, but even if it’s never it still predates the current madness by at least a few decades.

Also, interestingly enough, it shows an inmate. I’ve always wondered whether Chelsea Manning was pushed into transgenderism through some form of programming while incarcerated. The gender change was just so weird to me. Initially I thought it was just a tactic to get better conditions in jail, a gay man may have it easier in a female jail than a male one, but 7 years later Bradley is still Chelsea. So that wasn’t it. While I reminded suspicious that something happened in that jail to push him into it.

True

1715924799547.png

This reminds me of a saying we often quote in user experience design: “when making your design fool proof, never underestimate the ingenuity of your fools”. ;-)

Not exactly a meme, but certainly a suspiciously accurate depiction of reality of our times where feminisation of men is pushed onto the west. The cartoon is said from the 60s, I don’t know how to corroborate that, but even if it’s never it still predates the current madness by at least a few decades.

Also, interestingly enough, it shows an inmate. I’ve always wondered whether Chelsea Manning was pushed into transgenderism through some form of programming while incarcerated.
Wow thanks! I’m pretty sure that cartoon is from the 30’s. Fleischer studios of Betty Boop (and early Popeye fame) (yo Jeep) as well as many public awareness (programming) documentaries in the 20’s. Although these bizarro cartoons were shown in the 60’s too. Why? Lack of new programming? Or just the effectiveness of creepy old Toons to freak out the populace young and old. IDK but even as a young kid watching these 30’s reissues, I was seriously having WTF reactions.

Back
Top Bottom