Truth memes

1711794126822.png
hi, i know this is da vinci making a drawing of a topologically impossible surface.
but could somebody tell me what the symbol he has drawn with such effort represents??

View attachment 93657
hi, i know this is da vinci making a drawing of a topologically impossible surface.
but could somebody tell me what the symbol he has drawn with such effort represents??
The Cool S, also known as the Universal S, is a graffiti sign in popular culture that is typically doodled on children's notebooks or graffitied on walls. The exact origin of the Cool S is unknown,[1] but it became prevalent around the early 1970s as a part of graffiti culture.[2][3]

The Cool S consists of 14 line segments, forming a stylized, pointed S-shape. It has also been compared to the infinity symbol.[4] The tails (pointy ends) of the S appear to link underneath so that it loops around on itself in the same way as the infinity symbol does.[5] The Cool S has no reflection symmetry, but has 2-fold rotational symmetry.

Ok, here’s one.
Holy heck, my brain cramped when the “depth” of this one sunk in.
So, how about this....a good hearted “potentially souled” individual doesn’t make 4th Density, cause he veered off, got all obsessed, and “committed” with some bloody diversion, maybe he went hard core in your face vegan or something.
After Death, he comes back, but not as dirt, but several levels down on the ol evolution ladder.
AB5CA493-2E99-4D61-AA41-160BF89412A1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom