Tucker Carlson and Fox News "agree to part ways" - Was he FIRED?

Well, looks like Abby Grossberg never even met Tucker Carlson! 🤡

“Like many on the [Tucker Carlson Tonight] staff, Abby never met Tucker Carlson in person because he taped the show from his personal studios in Maine and Florida, and he did not visit Fox’s NY HQ during her time there,” Kimberly A. Catala, one of the attorneys representing Grossberg, told Amber Athey of The Spectator.

Then the only explanation is that he was secretly oppressing her from a distance. Not even knowing that she existed is no excuse!

NATO runs a KILL LIST naming Tucker Carlson, Scott Ritter, Col. Douglas McGregor and others as targets​

Thursday, May 18, 2023 by: Ethan Huff
(Natural News) Volodymyr Zelensky, an actor-slash-president of Ukraine, has been quietly compiling a kill list of targets whom he says are promoting “narratives consonant with Russian propaganda.” On it are names like journalists Tucker Carlson and Glenn Greenwald; former military and intelligence figures like Scott Ritter and Col. Douglas McGregor; Roger Water of Pink Floyd; and even actor Steven Seagal.

Why does Zelensky find these people and many others to be so much of a threat that he wants to kill them? The answer is simple: They refuse to tow the globalist narrative that Zelensky is the good guy in his skirmish with Russia and its “special operation” in Ukraine.

Zelensky formed what is known as the Ukraine Center for Countering Disinformation, a supposedly “independent” watchdog group that has been collecting the names of prominent figures who are accused of spreading a “pro-Russian narrative.”

Mint Press News writer David Miller says his name was added to Zelensky’s kill list because of how he framed the war in Ukraine, calling it “NATO’s proxy war with Russia (that) is taking place in Ukraine.” This is, of course, the truth, but Zelensky does not seem to be all that interested in things like facts.

Ukraine is run by Nazi collaborators who hate to be exposed for who they really are​

In Zelensky’s mind, everyone with a voice should be parroting the lie that Ukraine is an innocent victim of Vladimir Putin’s aggression. Those who refuse to do so, acknowledging instead that Ukrainian leadership is among the most corrupt in the entire world, could find themselves in Zelensky’s crosshairs.

Anyone who mentions any particular truth is derided for echoing Putin’s ‘talking points,'” Miller wrote in a piece for Mayadeen English called “How disinformation works: Western intelligence agencies’ global war on the left.”

“… I was actually denounced as an ‘information terrorist’ who might be guilty of ‘war crimes,'” Miller explained about the article in question, which you can read here.

@Kay Kim, that makes for grim reading what you shared above in the last post. It creates a kind of tense inertia in me. Tense because I can't really provide much in the information war, but happy in other respects, sitting back and just keeping a low profile, taking notes when the need arises. Putting your head above the crowd to influence public perception will inevitably make a target out of you, so a kind of subtle new approach is called for. To be knowing, intuitive, with a good heart and a perspicacious mind is called for. Sound maintenance of one's reading instrument too. Build good habits, and pick your battles wisely lest you get trampled underfoot.

You need balls of steel to stand against the globalist robotoid mannequins that proliferate in key places in our society. Honestly, I look around at the insanity and in quiet moments I can more tangibly appreciate the grimness of reality. Ideological possession, and the grinding gears of an insidious global pathocracy, carrying its own curious signature. Order out of chaos, dialectical tension, and of course, just for extra spice, we also have to face up to the existence of 4d entities also. People like Waters and Carlson, and also McGregor, know quite closely just what sort of resistance they'll be up against when they make their stands. 9-11, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Russia, China, on and on it goes. Palestine too. Having a 20 year span of reading memories in the mind makes things easier to perceive now. You learn with experience, and with this quiet wisdom which comes with age, it coalesces into a more prudent individual I think. There are levels and layers to reality, and as a society we are not all on the same mental plane that's for sure. As I get older I value being a good reader and a good listener more.

The next 2 years promise plenty. The next round of elections will be interesting, especially in the US and UK, where I'm based. The Conservatives are in trouble, riven with in-fighting and poor stewardship and set to collide with a resurgent Labour despite the terminally bland leader Kier Starmer. A kind of New Labour 2.0 is being launched. And then you've got RFK Jr and Trump in the states. We are on the cusp of fairly interesting times. And Nato will be looming over Russia until their operations in Ukraine is completed. While we collectively face a looming edifice of a fading, decrepit form of "official reality" and a ponerised culture. Along with weird weather, and if you're really lucky a UFO or bolide experience. I've seen a UFO and a fireball in the last 20 years. I kinda hope that the experiences feed the soul so you can then face the future without flinching, at least that should be a goal.

Carlson's next move holds promise. I've been pleased to have been proven wrong, I was one of a few of us on here who were a little sceptical of him to begin with. He doesn't need Fox to create good content, and he has a bit of charisma too. It's amazing in retrospect that a voice such as his had a global mainstream audience, it's surprising really. I hope he continues on his path and not do anything too rash. The next few years should tell us plenty, the lessons keep coming. Very interesting times we live in.

(Natural News) Volodymyr Zelensky, an actor-slash-president of Ukraine, has been quietly compiling a kill list of targets whom he says are promoting “narratives consonant with Russian propaganda.” On it are names like journalists Tucker Carlson and Glenn Greenwald; former military and intelligence figures like Scott Ritter and Col. Douglas McGregor; Roger Water of Pink Floyd; and even actor Steven Seagal.
Yes, that is actually something they've had running for quite a long time.. and it should tell you enough about who runs that country and what kind of people they are, truly a whole website to declare some celebrity in another country an enemy of the state because they said something that put them on a bad light.

If they weren't being fed weapons and money from all over the western world, that attitude would be the one of a petulant child dictator who gets to declare people worthy of death because they said something against me.

And also, if this is the country that the EU and Washington keep on telling us is defending its western values of freedom and democracy against an evil totalitarian dictator... then that says more about what the wests definition of freedom and democracy than anything else.

James O'Keefe (formerly the heart and brains of Project Veritas) and who has continued his work through his newly formed O'Keefe Media Group - just released this little truthbomb: Tucker's firing was part of the unspoken part of the settlement that FOX made with Dominion voting systems. I thought the firing might have something to do with the settlement Fox made with Dominion - the timing between the settlement and the firing was just too close; the settlement happenning on a Friday and the firing on the following Monday.

BREAKING: O’Keefe Media Group Releases Undercover Video, FOX News Producer Reveals, “Tucker Getting Fired Was Part of It” – The Dominion Settlement!

O’Keefe Media Group released undercover video on Monday of a FOX Insider spilling the beans on Tucker Carlson’s firing.

FOX News at Night producer Sean Langille told undercover journalists that part of the Dominion settlement included Tucker Carlson being fired.

Sean Langille: $744 million to settle that.
Reporter: Oh, that was with the Dominion Company. What happened with that?
Sean Langille: Like, they gave him money. They say it wasn’t part of it, but we’re learning that Tucker getting fired part of that.
Reporter: Tucker getting fired was part of the Dominion lawsuit?
Sean Langille: Part of the settlement. Yeah, he’s ousted… And we got money from Pfizer… He (Tucker) brought up things that cost a lot of money. Cost the company a lot of money. This whole thing about January, it was an inside job. FBI agent on the inside encouraged it

Its quite possible that Mike LaRosa, who worked for the White House, and who then went to work with Dominion (isn't that a hoot!?) was also in touch with, and possibly paid off by, Pfizer, to see if he could pull off the firing too. And in doing so (assuming all of the O'Keefe info is correct) LaRosa sought to score a double win in the settlement. Or something like that.

This article explains it further and from a slightly different angle:

On Tuesday, April 18, just as the jury trial of the lawsuit was expected to begin, a $787.5 million settlement was announced. Less than a week later, on Monday, April 24, as he was preparing for his show that night, Carlson was informed his show had been canceled.
Due to the timing, initial speculation linked the two events.

According to a report in Variety, dumping Carlson was an unwritten promise from Fox News to Dominion.

Citing "multiple sources with knowledge of the conversation," Variety reporter Tatiana Siegel wrote that Carlson learned the reason his show was canceled on April 26 during a conversation with a Fox News board member.

The board member, who was not named, informed Carlson that booting him was a condition of the settlement but was not put down in writing as part of the official court documents.

The Variety report claimed that Dominion told Fox that if it refused to get rid of Carlson, the settlement was off and Fox News could take its chances in a jury trial.

The report indicated Fox News wanted to avoid going to trial to avoid what the report called "more embarrassing details about the operation of Fox News and fallout from its 2020 president election coverage."

As Carlson understood the situation, the report said, Dominion wanted to inflict long-term damage on Fox News, and hoped that by blacking out the network's top-rated show, the network would lose viewers.

"That condition was intended to hurt Fox, and Tucker is just collateral damage. Dominion wanted to punish Fox, and it's working," Siegel wrote, citing what she called "a source familiar with the matter."

Dominion and Fox Corp. dispute the report's contention.

"As the Fox principals who negotiated the settlement well know, Dominion made no demands about Tucker Carlson's employment orally or in writing. Any claims otherwise are categorically false and a thinly veiled effort to further damage Dominion. Fox should take every effort to stop these lies immediately," Dominion said in a statement.

Axios has also reported that a member of Fox's board told Carlson the Dominion settlement was the reason he went off the air.

Last edited:
NATO runs a KILL LIST naming Tucker Carlson, Scott Ritter, Col. Douglas McGregor and others as targets
Elensky wouldn't know these guys from a bar of soap. This is a CIA wishlist being fed via NATO into Elensky's mouth. And all the people mentioned are intelligent enough to know it, too, so this is obviously just a crude and dumb attempt to intimidate people by an organisation ill-named because they are neither centralised, nor intelligent, nor have any real agency, thus they are more appropriately described as the Disintegrating Stupidity Puppets.

Conservative newscaster Dan Bongino finally quits Fox News.

Tucker Carlson announces plans to relaunch his show on Twitter
Updated 8:20 AM EDT, Wed May 10, 2023 , New York CNN
Right-wing extremist Tucker Carlson announced Tuesday that he will relaunch his program on Twitter, which he praised as the only remaining large free-speech platform in the world after Fox News fired him late last month.

Carlson made the announcement in a video posted to the social media website, which Elon Musk acquired last year. Musk said Twitter did not sign an agreement with Carlson for his new show.

Twitter has devolved in recent months into a chaotic platform where the traditional press has come under assault from the billionaire.

“Speech is the fundamental pre-requisite for democracy. That’s why it was enshrined in the first of our Constitutional amendments,” Carlson said. “Amazingly, as of tonight, there are not that many platforms left that allow free speech. The last big one remaining … is Twitter, where we are now.”

Carlson demonized the news media in his announcement video, accusing journalists of often excluding facts that detract from their narratives. He did not mention Musk has censored speech on Twitter, including banning several prominent reporters from the website just last year.

Although Carlson did not directly address his abrupt firing from Fox News in the video, he strongly alluded to it.

“The best you can hope for in the news business at this point is the freedom to tell the fullest truth that you can. But there are always limits,” Carlson said. “And you know that if you bump up against those limits often enough, you will be fired for it. That’s not a guess; that’s guaranteed.”

The Wall Street Journal, which is controlled by Fox Corporation Chairman Rupert Murdoch, reported last month that Carlson’s contract with Fox News was worth about $20 million a year. The newspaper reported that Carlson was expected to be paid out in full.

His move to launch a show on Twitter could jeopardize whether he ultimately receives that money. A spokesperson for Fox Corporation could not be immediately reached for comment on the matter.

Musk said Twitter did not agree to a financial arrangement with Carlson.

“We have not signed a deal of any kind whatsoever,” Musk tweeted Tuesday night. “Tucker is subject to the same rules & rewards of all content creators.”

Carlson’s decision to relaunch his show on Twitter signals his strong desire to remain present in both the media and politics, where he played an outsized role while occupying the 8 p.m. ET slot on Fox News.

Aside from former President Donald Trump, Carlson was arguably the most powerful voice inside the Republican Party, with lawmakers fearing his wrath and appearing on his program in a symbolic bow to his feet.

Carlson was able to achieve that influence by posting high ratings. But his monster viewership numbers were earned through the trafficking of anti-immigrant rhetoric, false conspiracy theories, and the promotion of white nationalist talking points.

Fox News has struggled, however, to fill the gap Carlson left. The network’s ratings have not only fallen significantly in the all-important 8 p.m. time slot in wake of his departure, but they have weakened throughout prime time. The right-wing channel in recent weeks has posted some of its lowest ratings since the era before the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

For Twitter, the addition of Carlson’s show is unsurprising.

Musk has helped to elevate the visibility of far-right figures on the platform both by engaging with their tweets from his personal account and by allowing them to pay for Twitter Blue accounts, which provides them “verified” blue checks and comes with greater prominence in search. Musk has urged his millions of followers to vote Republican and also appeared on Carlson’s show on Fox shortly before he was let go.

Musk has restored the accounts of many users who had previously been banned for violating the platform’s rules, including right-wing figures like Trump and a number of white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 06-56-05 FOXA Fox Corp. Cl A Stock Price & News - WSJ.pngScreenshot 2023-05-19 at 07-00-43 FOX Fox Corp. Cl B Stock Price & News - WSJ.png

Yup, but we didn't have people from within the industry then saying what they're saying now.
True, although I do think a lot of people suspected it, the timing was too obvious to not make the connection, which if I put my tinfoil hat on, it's impossible that they didn't know the connection was to be made, maybe there's another message being sent to other out there? "Do not question the elections... going forward, or else".

Seeing all the trouble the had to go through and the awful job they did at covering it up, I suspect if they want to mess with 2024, it will be harder to hide and even more outrageous, so perhaps there is also that possibility, not sure, just speculating of course.

I observed several news in woke direction of Fox News when Carlson was separated did not comment anything because, my bias (against trans woke like) may be influencing my perception, but what reported Matt Walsh confirmed it.

Here are several from that time:
Trump overturned rules at his own Miss Universe organization to allow transgender contestant in 2012

--like if saying it is ok because Trump did it back then

Details perhaps, but devil is in the details

The picture of Jenner with a Monalisa like smile. How can she criticize if she did the same. As if she would not be right to do so.

Suddenly Fox News thinks its followers are interested in this kind of news and, the title?

The Dodgers' decisions on the anti-Catholic group come amid a trend of well-known companies being called out for sponsoring individuals with controversial viewpoints and lifestyles.
Controversial?... With a couple of photos, one can observe the lack of respect towards Catholics that these people show with their "artistic display".

The use of words, images, context etc, Fox News is marching left wards.

Looks like Tucker is back!

Here’s Episode 1 from Tucker on Twitter, with him discussing the Nova Kakhovka dam incident:

Wow!

"...Manipulated by lies. Silenced by taboos. Not healthy. Dehumanizing. And we're tired of it."

I sure hope Tucker has good security and is mindful of his surroundings. He is definitely going full throttle via Twitter against the Globalist-controlled narratives since leaving the conservative, controlled-opposition fake FOX News. Time will tell whether he can survive this current platform and get some truth out.

Back
Top Bottom