Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

Really excellent interview/discussion with Tucker and Dave Smith, who is a comedian and libertarian. It's basically a breakdown of the history of American politics/economy/social issues since the 90s. Dave Smith is extremely based and his takes are pretty much spot on with ours with regards to geopolitics and American social issues, so it's really interesting to listen to him and Tucker talk about all these different topics.

BTW, if you are interested in Dugin's thoughts
I'm adding a few videos and links about Dugin.
This one features a Dugin/Blinken exchange, among others:
An other:

More videos can be find at this link: The Last Revolution | Nexus Institute

In particular, this video for those of you who can stand Bernard-Henri Lévy for more than a second:

And finally a video of Dugin speaking in French, with English subtitles available:
The foundations of the 4th political theory
Description :
How to overcome #modernity and #post-modernity, without falling into the traps of the neo (fascism, communism, #liberalism ...)? how to restore or reinvent #tradition and finally, what is the radical subject and the 4th political theory proposed by #douguine?
In this interview with the Russian philosopher and sociologist Alexander Dugin, all these questions will be addressed in depth, to serve as a basis for future reflection.

An other:

This video alone deserves its own thread. And here I agree with Dugin. I mean, liberalism would have neither its critics nor its detractors if it were not that it is failing miserably.

It makes me wonder what metaphysics Mr. Leon Wieseltier studied... when he puts liberalism/democracy as the supreme thing, I think he makes the well known mistake of 'this is the only truth' and we know that there is neither a single truth nor a single path, that reality is composed of many truths.

Sorry for the offtopic.

Really excellent interview/discussion with Tucker and Dave Smith, who is a comedian and libertarian. It's basically a breakdown of the history of American politics/economy/social issues since the 90s. Dave Smith is extremely based and his takes are pretty much spot on with ours with regards to geopolitics and American social issues, so it's really interesting to listen to him and Tucker talk about all these different topics.

On balance throughout, yes interesting interview (thanks) - they are both pretty collinear with each other, and as you said of their views here. At one point, they both commented on WWII (skipped WWI), and not a lot to comment on other than their look to Churchill and Hitler (and Stalin) with regards to Poland. They chastised Churchill slightly, who they seem to like for making deals with Poland and then giving them over to Stalin.

It is a little more nuanced than they say,

On SOTT, authored by Prof. Michael Jabara Carley:

Tucker just uploaded his latest interview, and it's great. Prof. Jeffery Sachs has long proven himself to be a superior mind and master of good conduct, along with piercing perception of world events. This is well worth a listen, it's long so watch it in chunks if you're short of time. I was doubtful of Tucker to begin with, but he's won me over with is insightful enquiries, his tenacity, and his humour. He's one of us I'd say. And fair play to him; he's worked his way up and earned his place in the world of alternative media today. And he never sold out.

Tucker just uploaded his latest interview, and it's great. Prof. Jeffery Sachs has long proven himself to be a superior mind and master of good conduct, along with piercing perception of world events. This is well worth a listen, it's long so watch it in chunks if you're short of time. I was doubtful of Tucker to begin with, but he's won me over with is insightful enquiries, his tenacity, and his humour. He's one of us I'd say. And fair play to him; he's worked his way up and earned his place in the world of alternative media today. And he never sold out.

It was a great interview. Worth watching even though it is nearly 2.5 hrs long, and doesn't actually add much new for most informed people. That's because it is always so fascinating to hear accounts from somebody who has actually met so many of the people involved. Someone with a great deal of experience in what goes on behind the scenes.

I remember watching Jeff Sachs get 'yanked off air' when interviewed on Bloomberg, within 30 seconds of linking the US to the Nord Stream sabotage. He tells Tucker it was his last MSM appearance, nearly 2 years ago.

He's very informed but definitely someone who could benefit from reading Political Ponerology. It would help him understand the mysterious decline in the quality of diplomats, and the lack of interest in peace among politicians and the Intelligence Community which perplexes him so.

Yes, this was an excellent interview. What he says is nothing new for us here but Sachs creates a nice long and coherent summary of 'how we got here' that I'm sure even less informed people with a more open mind appreciate. Plus, given his credentials and long experience in meeting world leaders and talking to all kinds of influential people during many decades really makes you listen up closely to what he has to say. And, he's a great orator with a clear and pleasant voice to listen to. :-)

Of course, one can distinguish a certain ignorance regarding his awareness of the role of psychopathology, but I think he's getting there. He openly admits his past naivety on many things.

What he says is nothing new for us here but Sachs creates a nice long and coherent summary of 'how we got here' that I'm sure even less informed people with a more open mind appreciate. Plus, given his credentials and long experience in meeting world leaders and talking to all kinds of influential people during many decades really makes you listen up closely to what he has to say. And, he's a great orator with a clear and pleasant voice to listen to. :-)

He openly admits his past naivety on many things.
All true. And so he gains the confidence of the listeners. Ingratiating is the word.

I checked out his web page. Lots of SDG with a dose of man made climate change and a good deal of buddy-buddy with the UN and their wonderful agendas for mankind. Just the facts, ma’am. That’s all I am saying I’m not making a judgement call. Just kicking the tires. I did not bother to see if he is related to the Sachs of the mega banksters of that name.

Tucker Carlson was interviewed by Shawn Ryan recently, you can watch it here. It's 3.5 hours.

I'm half an hour into it now, and so far it was a very open en honest interview. Tucker gave some excellent relationship/marriage advice. Next is a really good question about who Tucker really thinks runs this country. I like his views on that too. Next he goes into his childhood, and I don't want to spoil it but it's very interesting.

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson was interviewed by Shawn Ryan recently, you can watch it here. It's 3.5 hours.

If I understood well in that interview, he said that he has closed the door for the UFO/UAP phenomena. He does not want to know more than he already knows.

This could probably undermine his entire belief in Jesus and his myth.

Israel is Tucker's "all time favorite place to go with his family"

I think that he said something similar in the interview with Shawn Ryan.

Is an interesting interview with El Salvador president. The following left a more sizeable impression:
+ First they won the spiritual war against the gangs (who had become satanic).
+ A good analogy of the state of decay in USA: Empire State Building finished in a year; the building that replaced WTC took 10 years and recently the 600 m of railway took 10 years with a cost of aprox 15 billions USD.

Back
Top Bottom