Two dreams to share

Phill4

The Living Force
Hi everyone, I wanted to share two dreams I had.

1st Dream:
One was a dream I had on July 18
I saw like one of those comparison videos, and it showed the tzar bomba and the radius of destruction, and then it showed something like a blast or an eartquake, it showed the globe with the bomb and zoomed out to show the whole world something like a blast, I want to say in Africa or Atlantic ocean, i do not know, but the shockwaves expended past the planet, it made no sense since those would be mechanical waves, no? I do know but it reached every corner of the planet.

My thoughts: I think we are better off expecting anything at this point, it looked like a blast, like a force and the air around it was moved, made the force visible, something is gonna happen IMO. I also had the month September in my mind for some reason, I do think something is gonna happen in September. I'm no Oracle, but al things considered with the roll out of vaccines, and the beginning of fall, idk. We better know where we are standing by then. That is how I see it. Dream or not, I feel it's a pretty prudent timeframe idk what you guys may think.
They go to one country and say push this legislation, this restriction, this fine etc etc etc, and see how the sheep react, go to another country and try another, also crazy thing, and see how the sheep react. I mean, it SEEMS random like they are trying but don't know how to effectively do it and it will reach a point where they are gonna say f it and slam everyone and use force.

2nd Dream: last night
I need some feedback on this one:

I had a dream, one of my brothers brought a black tiger as a pet, the tiger is big and you can't mess with it too much, but when the day is done, I can't sleep knowing this thing is here, it will do its own thing. he is in the livingroom, but I can't bring myself to sleep (in the dream) I asked my family why in the world they allow this in the house, to get rid of it, then and they said it would be rude to refuse it and leving it in the street is dangerous, I was confused how they didn't see any issue like at all, so i said I'll tell him tomorrow that it has to go (but can't sleep), my sister brings it to her room where he tried to kill the kitty we have, I go and pick up a sword that I have and wait until it falls asleep and i get a good angle and the good timing to kill it in one hit, because it is a ferocious animal.
If i cut a paw it can still kill, if i cut the stomach it can still get up and kill, if I cut an eye it can still kill, if I cut the veins in the throat it will tke minutes before it falls, so it can still kill everyone, the nerves may be the only option, but the bones there are hard and I am pretty weak so if it not precise we are all dead.
somehow in looking for him I left the sword downsatirs, stairs that don't actually exist here, and end up in another place, sitting on the curb outside of a convenience store. I looked up and there is a bird on a cable, the bird uses a straw to spit three little papers from the cable, and they hit me on the face, the first one I miss and loose somewhere on the floor, the second and third one i catch,
The second paper contained a Cartesian plane, it had all 4 quadrants, but only the lower left, (negative x and negative y) was fillied out, all points were marked, the others were empty. The third paper was thick and it looked like it contained the real message, but I said I would read it later when I can focus better, since i am too worried to be attentive. I regretted not reading it right there and then...
I go back and get the sword and up the stairs, and find the door blocked by a fridge to prevent the tiger from leaving, I am standing before the blocked door, and I somehow forced myself awake.... Knew I was sleeping and like I pulled myself from the dream. It was stressful in the sense that I was restless the whole time, and we ended up with a problem I didn't know how to respond. I was afraid of not being able to respond and react properly, even if i knew what had to be done, I could not respond or react to the level required. I hoped to bring myself into the dream but had a different dream instead.

My thoughts: It was stressful, i was like restless the whole time, and there is in fact, more that one thing stressing me to that degree in the real world, there are problems I feel are just as if I had a sleeping beast in the livingroom that can go wild any moment, situations and problems that I don't know how to fix. I looked for tigers in dreams, and many of the definitions were helpful, there is danger: yes. there's worry: yes. there is things I'm doing I probably shouldn't: yes, i have a million things happening and have no idea how to fix them. there may be courage, and but I have no patience and I'm perpetually stressed out: yes. I can't find the right angle on some issues: yes, I'm not in the bestest of mental or physical states to take on a tiger literally or figuratively. Did i give up at the end? idk

My question is why is the tiger black and what could the cartesian plane mean.

Any interpretations, thoughts or anything people see is appreciated, thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
The black tiger is a symbol of the north, winter and water.

The second paper contained a Cartesian plane, it had all 4 quadrants, but only the lower left, (negative x and negative y) was fillied out, all points were marked, the others were empty.
Since the black tiger represents north, water and winter...perhaps the Cartesian plane can also be looked at as a map directional key. The blk. tiger represents danger to you....what if the -x and -y quadrants represented SouthWest? Could this represent danger to the North and safety in the SouthWest? Is there a large body of water north of you that could pose a danger?

Also, @Phill4 I am familar with warnings of things heating up in the world, starting late August early September...Right before winter; winter which the blk tiger also represents. So, perhaps danger from North, possibly something to do with water might happen towards or during winter. (?)

The tiger, in general, is associated with the new and full moon. If the above makes sense to you watch these phases of the moon.

Based on what you mentioned on your health and mental state, the tiger (in general or normal colored tiger) asks if your energy is low....and is also indicative of manifestation of new adventures, renewed devotion and passion for life.

My question is why is the tiger black and what could the cartesian plane mean.

Any interpretations, thoughts or anything people see is appreciated, thanks for reading.
Some thing dangerous (as you perceive it) in your environment , but your family members thinks otherwise or feels needs to what needs to be done. what does black mean to you. What did you reading or thinking on that day. There may be lot of interpretations in line with your subconscious thoughts. Or you can incubate dream thought like what is the meaning of the dreams. Some times, other data points has to line up to the make sense. some techniques in these articles

Take your own time. Ask your self many questions even when you felt you figured out and you may get surprised at the depth of the meaning.

Regarding the dreams of tzar bomba, september and so on, write down and test it how much they come true . May be it is pointing you certain direction or simply expression of world events as your subconscious perceive it and processing it. After COVID hysteria that started started last year, it looks to me that things no longer in 3D control( how ever limited extent it had before) , though the PTB still dances on burning platform with their great reset and so on.

The black tiger is a symbol of the north, winter and water.

Since the black tiger represents north, water and winter...perhaps the Cartesian plane can also be looked at as a map directional key. The blk. tiger represents danger to you....what if the -x and -y quadrants represented SouthWest? Could this represent danger to the North and safety in the SouthWest? Is there a large body of water north of you that could pose a danger?

Also, @Phill4 I am familar with warnings of things heating up in the world, starting late August early September...Right before winter; winter which the blk tiger also represents. So, perhaps danger from North, possibly something to do with water might happen towards or during winter. (?)

The tiger, in general, is associated with the new and full moon. If the above makes sense to you watch these phases of the moon.

Based on what you mentioned on your health and mental state, the tiger (in general or normal colored tiger) asks if your energy is low....and is also indicative of manifestation of new adventures, renewed devotion and passion for life.
Another clue, the Year of the Water Tiger begins February 1, 2022. I agree with the suggestion to watch the phases of the moon.

Back
Top Bottom