U.S.Military Scrambling to Explain Mystery Missle Firing

on a fringe note:
Pleidians shot down California missile
The mystery missile that was fired off the coast of California has been solved according to Colleen Thomas, a Pleiadian contact. She says the US government was firing an ICBM at Iran and was intercepted by the Pleidians. Soon after President Obama ordered another missile fired at the Pleidians in order to continue Bilderberg and the Illuminati's rule.
_http://www.youtube.com/user/RTAmerica#p/search/0/7UAeSsvHhTg
:jawdrop: I thougth RT was a serious outfit and here they let this lady go on about Bilderbergers, chemtrails, reptilians and intergalactic meatmarkets without as much as a snarky comment, is this real?

Where did the missile detonate? Could it have been aimed at comets.

paralleloscope said:
I thougth RT was a serious outfit and here they let this lady go on about Bilderbergers, chemtrails, reptilians and intergalactic meatmarkets without as much as a snarky comment, is this real?

This is the first I've heard of RTAmerica. As first impressions go, it was not so very positive.

And 'this lady', the interviewee, according to the interviewer, is:

Colleen Thomas (Pleiadian Contactee, _Wild Colleen.com)
Home Health Administrator turned physicist who specializes in the science of creation. And she's the mother of a good race of aliens here on earth called Pleiadians.

Oh. Well, why didn't she just say so. In that case, I'll buy. Here's a hundred:
mono2.png

paralleloscope said:
:jawdrop: I thougth RT was a serious outfit and here they let this lady go on about Bilderbergers, chemtrails, reptilians and intergalactic meatmarkets without as much as a snarky comment, is this real?

That was just disturbing. Ms. Thomas attempted to sum up, in 2 minutes or less, a vast, intricate plot involving hyperdimensional beings, secret societies, psychopathy and ponerization. That wacky little blurb was the best piece of COINTELPRO I've seen in awhile. With one short interview, they managed to invalidate -any- argument about the actual purpose of the missile other than the ones provided by TPTB...i.e. Chinese missile, stunt plane, etc.

paralleloscope said:
on a fringe note:
Pleidians shot down California missile
The mystery missile that was fired off the coast of California has been solved according to Colleen Thomas, a Pleiadian contact. She says the US government was firing an ICBM at Iran and was intercepted by the Pleidians. Soon after President Obama ordered another missile fired at the Pleidians in order to continue Bilderberg and the Illuminati's rule.
_http://www.youtube.com/user/RTAmerica#p/search/0/7UAeSsvHhTg
:jawdrop:

:rotfl: This woman is a prime example for cointelpro.

Pashalis said:
This woman is a prime example for cointelpro.

Well, she gives COINTELPRO a bad name. She didn't even bother disguise the lies with some truth.
She and her thoughs are more properly call "baked noodle".

go2 said:
Pashalis said:
This woman is a prime example for cointelpro.

Well, she gives COINTELPRO a bad name. She didn't even bother disguise the lies with some truth.
She and her thoughs are more properly call "baked noodle".

yes, that's more accurate.

RT
Not of this world: Stunning images of Russian rocket flyover awes people across country (VIDEO)

Published time: 17 Jun, 2018 08:02
A huge white object flashed in Russia’s sky in the night to Sunday. While some feared that aliens had entered Mother Earth or that war had broken out, the explanation was rather earthly.

People across Russia took to social media to post dazzling pictures and videos featuring a mysterious object flying over them in the night to Sunday. Searching for an explanation, some said it could have been a UFO. Others said the white oval object leaving a massive trail could be a sign that Russia’s state of the art ICBM Topol-M had been launched.

However, alien-seekers were left disappointed, as it turned out to be a Russian Soyuz 2.1-b rocket, which was launched at 12:46am Moscow time (21:46 GMT) from the Plesetsk test launch site. Several hours later, the carrier rocket’s Fregat booster put the Glonass-M navigational satellite into orbit.

Alexander Ulanov today at 9:08 am
Wall

Those living close to the site apparently knew what was going on and just posted pictures, commenting on the amazing view. The flyover was seen from various corners of the country, from Arkhangelsk Region to Moscow.

Meanwhile over Europe: 2018-06-16 23:08 2 time zones

And the Hayabusa2 project 2018.06.16 (Deep Space Project)

Back
Top Bottom